•34•

Marital Woes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinyoung and Jungah stood in silence for a little longer before Minah appeared beside them. She cleared and the ex-couple broke apart.

"I see why you didn't want me to come with you." Minah wriggled her eyebrows.

The older Jo shot her a look and stepped away from her ex-husband.

"What is it?"

Minah tapped her watch.

"You have to take-"

"Okay, let's head back." Jungah cut Minah off. "Jin, we'll head back first."

She slid the coat off herself and handed it back to Jinyoung.

"Thank you for the jacket." She muttered and headed back towards the resort.

Minah pointed playfully at Jinyoung before turning her back on him, only to have him call her back.

"Min." He said. "You were saying something about Jungah being diagnosed with something. What is she diagnosed with?"

The girl swallowed and shook her head.

"Aniya~ I was just... thinking about drama plots. It's nothing." She made an excuse up. "I've gotta go! See you tomorrow, oppa!"

Jinyoung saw Minah rush up to her sister and holding onto her. After he saw them disappear from his sight, he turned back to sea and sighed.

He closed his eyes for a moment before feeling a dizzy feeling hit him. He swayed a little before his mind began to whirl. He shook his head to try and shake the dizziness away.

"Looks like the wine effects only hits me now huh?" He chuckled to himself.

He headed back towards the resort, his vision blurring out.

 

---

 

Saeri was loitering around the lobby of the resort, trying to formulate a new plan. She thought her plan earlier had failed, but little did she know, she managed to get one of them drugged.

She turned to the door just as Jinyoung stumbled through them. She immediately rushed up to him.

"What happened to you, Mr Park?" She exclaimed as he fell into her arms.

"I... I'm n-not s-sure... I'm just r-really dizzy." He drawled.

Saeri was about to ask why when she remembered that he had drank both glasses of wine from earlier.

"I'll bring you to your room okay?" She proposed and he just nodded.

He couldn't care anymore. He just wanted to get back to his room. This wine got him bad.

She brought him up to his room and he fumbled for his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter