•46•

Marital Woes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was instantaneous.

The moment after the email and pictures were released, everybody had already sent and forwarded the email to at least someone in their department.

After sending Mrs Park back to Jinyoung's place, he sent his ex-wife back to the company.

"Wait for me." He reminded before she stepped out of the car.

 

Jungah stepped into the building and immediately realised the strange atmosphere around her.

She was walking in the front when she could hear whispers around her.

She glanced at them at the corner of her eyes and they ducked away.

Irritation built in her system as she went closer to the main counter of the company to check if she had any important mail.

She was signing on the form to receive her stuff when she heard several people whispering behind her.

"Do you think she only got to become Director because she hooked up with the CEO?"

"I thought she hated him? Do you remember that time where she blew him off?"

"Maybe she did that to throw people off."

Jungah closed her eyes and took a deep breath, her grip around the pen tightening.

She spun around and looked pointedly at those people talking behind her.

"You," she pointed at the nearest person and beckoned her over. "What are you talking about?"

The lady was trembling as she stepped up to the intimidating Ice Director.

"I-I didn't s-say anything..."

"I heard you guys talking about me being Director because I hooked up with the CEO." She folded her arms. "Explain yourself."

"Haven't you checked your email?" The petite girl blurted.

Jungah was about to reach for her phone when Tzuyu came running over to her.

"There you are!" She exclaimed, out of breath. "I've been looking all over for you!"

The older girl looked bewilderedly at her.

"What's going on?"

Tzuyu glanced around and pulled her towards the lift.

"We'll talk in your office."

 

---

 

Jinyoung had just parked his vehicle and was heading towards the lifts at the basement when he felt his mobile ping.

He pulled it out of his pocket and saw that he had several missed messages from Youngjae and Saeri.

He could feel that something bad had happened.

Jinyoung immediately opened up the messages and noticed that they were asking him to check his email.

He stopped and quickly clicked on his email notification.

 

DIRECTOR JO AND CEO PARK, UNUSUAL RELATIONSHIP?

Director Jo seen having breakfast with CEO Park and his mother.

Rumour has it that they were married before.

Is that the reason why these two always seemed to always have something fishy going on around them?

Pictur

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter