•62•

Marital Woes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Epilogue

6 years later...

"Are you boys ready?"

Jungah called from her room.

"Boys?"

Silence.

"These boys." Jungah tsked.

"Omma."

There was a 4 year old little girl sitting on Jungah's laps.

"Hmm?"

Jungah gently combed her daughter's hair.

"Where is Appa?"

The older woman shook her head.

"Probably dressing your oppa." She said, and the little girl hopped off her mother's laps. "Let omma see."

The little girl twirled in her floral dress and Jungah smiled.

"Oh my, my baby Malerie looks so pretty~" She cooed and opened her arms.

Malerie let out a giggle and jumped into her mother's arms.

"Now, go grab your bag from your room and meet me in the living room, okay?"

"Neh omma~"

She then scurried off.

 

Jungah got to her feet and straightened her dress.

"Babe? Mason? Are you guys done?" She asked as she padded to her son's room.

Pushing the doors open slightly, she peeped into the room, only to sigh in amusement.

Her husband and son were fooling around with the new phone Jinyoung had gotten.

"Babe, what are you doing?"

Jungah leaned against the doorframe, with her hand on her hip, looking tenderly at the boys.

Jinyoung looked up at her, his palms on his son's cheeks, the little boy continuing to fumble with the phone.

"Hey baby." He said with a sheepish smile on his face.

"I thought you were dressing Mason?"

"I was..." He nudged the kid. "Until he saw my phone."

Jinyoung saw Jungah's scolding look and nudged his son once more.

Immediately, the boy looked up at his father, winking before walking up to his mother.

"Omma~" He held onto her hand and swung it back and forth. "Appa's just showing me his phone! Look at these pictures!"

Mason gave Jungah the phone and she ruffled his hair before looking at the pictures.

Although they were blur, Jungah still smiled at the cheekiness of the two most important boys in her life.

 

Jungah chuckled and squated down to his face level.

"Honey, why don't you help mummy go see what Malerie is doing?"

Mason nodded and dashed out of the room.

Jungah stood up and felt arms snaking around her waist.

A pair of lips met hers just as she turned around to face her husband.

She broke the kiss and slapped his chest.

"Ow?" He whined. "What was that for?"

"I told you to dress him, not let him use your phone! It's Mark's big day!"

Jinyoung rolled his eyes and stepped away from his wife.

"Right," he threw his hands up in the air in exasperation. "Your doctor's wedding is more important than your husband. That figures."

Jungah chuckled and pecked his lips.

"Are you jealous? Come on, you're my husband."

He laughed and hugged Jungah.

"I'm just playing~ I'm more than happy to be attending his wedding~ He's the one that helped make your heart condition better, I gotta thank him a lot for that."

She tapped his nose and nodded.

"Which is why we shouldn't be late for his wedding! Come on, get dressed."

Jungah grabbed Mason's clothes and turned to leave when Jinyoung smacked her .

She gasped and spun around.

He winked at her.

"Come on, stop being so cheeky!" She chided. "Mason? Come get dressed!"

 

---

 

Jinyoung was done with his outfit and headed out to the living room, where his daughter was playing.

"Princess." He called out and sat down on the sofa.

"Appa!" Malerie cried out joyfully and ran to her father's open arms, pressing the side of her head to his cheek.

"What's my little princess doing by herself?" He asked, lifting her onto his lap.

"Omma told me to w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter