•47•

Marital Woes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The shareholders and partners of Edge slowly filed into the conference room, taking their desginated seats. They settled down and Tzuyu entered the room with stacks of files in her arms.

"Here are the details Director Jo wanted everyone to have."

She then went around to hand them out.

Jung and Yoon, the two active anti-Jungah team scoffed and glanced at the brown files condescendingly.

"Still trying to go through with her projects when she herself is in a huge scandal?" Jung shook his head, disapprovingly.

The both of them threw the files on the tables and folded their arms across their chests.

"Aren't you guys happy that the scandal is happening to me?"

Jungah's voice resonated as she stepped through the doors, flanked by two other people.

"These two people are Mr Park and Mr Seo, who will be assisting me on this upcoming project." She introduced. "They will be taking over the advertising and sales part of the project."

"What?" Yoon exclaimed. "I'm the financing head and you deploy someone else to do my job?"

"That was your job. But you were too busy being against me to be part of my team."

"Why you-"

Jinyoung walked through the doors at that same time.

"How dare you use that tone when speaking to a Director of the company?"

Everyone turned quiet.

"Settle down everyone." He sat down. "The meeting's starting."

 

---

 

The designer of the company got up and presented his part.

"I propose to renovate and give Edge's main store in the business district a new makeover." He pointed out. “Here are the design proposals that are done in accordance to the requirements. Have a look and let us know if there are any amendments.”

Before he could pass them to Jungah, Yoon, who was beside her, took the files from him and flipped through it.

He looked up with a smile and gave him a nod.

"These proposals are actually well-thought up." He praised.

Jinyoung typed away on his tablet-computer as Jungah read through the files. Yoon glanced around and turned back to the designer.

“We must use the best materials for this.”

“Sure, no problem. But the costs will exceed the original budget by a big margin.”

Yoon, without a hesitation, gav the designer the go to continue.

“Don’t worry about the costs so long as you can deliver what we want.”

“Certainly.”

 

Jungah slapped the file down on the table and leaned against the chair's back support. She crossed her legs and glared pointedly at Yoon.

"Don’t you think you are overstepping your authority?” Her voice was dripping with an icy tone.

“I was just-”

“You don’t call the shots here." Jungah cut him off. "Who do you think you are? Who are you to make decisions for the CEO and the Director when we didn’t even agree on anything?”

Jinyoung looked up from his tablet and rubbed his chin as he watched Yoon, making the older man nervous.

“I was just voicing the shareholders’ opinion.”

“The shareholders are here, they can speak for the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter