•17•

Marital Woes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mrs Park looked at Jungah, who had her Director face on and her arms were folded across her chest. Mrs Kim stepped up and stood in front of the mother.

"Mrs Park, I knew what happened, the CCTV caught everything. I wanted to see if Junhyung would confess to his mistake, but he didn't. What Yugyeom and Minah said was the truth. This isn't the first time Junhyung did something like this."

"I'm sorry Mrs Kim, I'll speak to him about this."

"I would have to suspend him for a week, you can use this week to talk to him."

Mrs Park nodded.

"I'm sorry for the trouble." She said.

She looked at Jungah and shook her head.

"I apologise for questioning your family, but your sister didn't have to wallop my son till this state, no matter how wrong my son was."

Jungah glanced over her shouder at Minah. She reached her hand back and pulled her to her side.

"Apologise to Mrs Park."

"Why should I?" Minah asked defiantly. "She insulted you and mom. How can I apologise to someone who insulted us? And her son was the one who did wrong! He hit me too!"

Jungah slapped her palm across Minah's arm.

"Apologise."

Minah rubbed the area her sister had hit and reluctantly apologised to the woman.

"Sorry."

Mrs Park looked at her and shook her head.

"No. No. Don't apologise. I should be the one to say sorry."

Jungah placed a hand on Mrs Park's shoulder.

"Apology accepted, Mrs Park. Everything is well."

The mother nodded and left the office.

 

"Jungah, I trust you'll know what to do with Minah." Mrs Kim nodded at Jungah, with a motherly smile. "Minah, please let this be the last time. I know you like helping others in need, but that doesn't mean you can beat another student up."

"I'm sorry Mrs Kim. I understand."

"Thank you Mrs Kim, I'll make sure Minah doesn't do this again."

Jungah bowed politely to the principal before pulling Minah out of the office. She trudged froward, leaving Minah to follow her. The boys outside the office door bombarded Minah the moment she stepped out.

Jungah gave them a look before stalking off. Minah looked at her sister worriedly and patted Yugyeom's shoulder before running after her.

"Eonni! Wait for me!"

 

Jungah got to her car and sat inside, waiting for Minah.

"What did you think you were doing?" She asked the moment the younger Jo entered the car.

"Beating another student? What has become of you?" Jungah asked. "I taug

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter