•57•

Marital Woes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinyoung and Jungah arrived at the empty conference room with their respective secretaries. The shareholders slowly trickled into the room after them, but the main character was late.

"What is this? Yoon called for the meeting but is late for it?" Jinyoung growled.

Jungah eyed him from opposite the table and he calmed down.

The doors threw open and Yoon walked in, flanked with his secretary.

He sat down and Jinyoung leaned forward towards to the table.

"Why did you call for this meeting? What important information do you have to show?"

Yoon gave him a smirk and shifted his gaze to Jungah, looking at her as though he wanted to make a point.

"Today, I called everyone here because of that scandal email everyone has received."

Jinyoung and Jungah shared a look.

Yoon pointed his finger at Jungah.

"Director Jo here, is the main cause of this scandal. It's lucky that the media didn't get hold of this email. This will ruin the company's image."

Jinyoung slapped his hand on the table, startling everyone in the room.

"How is getting married something that will ruin the company's image?"

"Of course you would say that, because you're the one she is in the scandal with." Yoon scoffed.

Whispers filled the room and it was making Jungah uncomfortable.

Jung noticed his chance and got up.

"Exactly. No wonder she managed to get to where she is today, all because she had a husband working at the direct company of Samsung."

Jungah shot him a death glare but the male ignored her.

"Director Jo had no qualifications and yet she is able to fly up to being Director." Jung said.

"That you are wrong." Jungah piped up.

 

Everyone looked at her.

"I received my MBA. I didn't get to where I am now just because I had a husband working at the direct compant of Samsung." She said and eyed Jung.

"I got to where I am now based on my own hard work. I will not allow people who have never done proper work, to come and judge me based on what they think I am. You don't know me that well."

Jinyoung watched Jungah in admiration.

She stood up and walked to the front. Her actions made everyone stop moving.

Even Yoon and Jung sat down.

"Now that we are all here, I shall explain the scandal and the contents of the email." Jungah said in an authoritative tone.

"First off, I indeed married Mr Park, but this is my personal problem. It shouldn't be the main reason why people doubt my ability to hold a Director position."

"Second, Mr Park and I have already found out the person behind the email and I have decided not to press charges."

"Lastly," she took a deep breath. "I've come to a decision. I'm going to resign

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter