•28•

Marital Woes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungah wandered around the school grounds for a little while longer before hearing the bell chiming, signalling the end of the school day. She stood beside her sister's locker and waited for her to arrive.

Students started pouring out of the classrooms. THey noticed the professional dressed lady standing near the lockers and couldn't help but to stop and stare at her beauty.

"Who's that?"

"She's so pretty."

"Is she a new teacher?"

"Oh! I remember her! She's our senior! You know, the one on the poster near the school's gate?"

"That's her? Oh my god, she's so pretty in person!"

Jungah kept quiet, the comments were making her head spin.

"Eonni!"

She looked up at the sound of Minah's voice and a smile tugged on her lips.

"Eo, Min-ah!"

Everyone turned as the school's resident bad girl went running to the beautiful business lady. They realised in shock that those two ladies were related.

"What are you doing here, eonni?"

"I came to pick you up. I have something to tell you."

Minah nodded and turned to the posse behind her.

"I'll head off first. Yugyeom, I'll call you to discuss about the project."

Jungah heard the familiar name and saw the same boy, who was bruised weeks ago. The boy bowed at Jungah and she nodded in recognition.

"Come on, let's go." Minah hooked her sister's arm and dragged her out of the school.

 

"What is it you wanted to tell me?" Minah asked as she chewed on her chicken chop.

Jungah set her glass of water down and reached for the file on the retreat from her bag. She then pushed the file towards the younger Jo.

"What's this?"

She took and read it.

"A BEACH SIDE RESORT?!" Minah squeaked.

"I need you to go with me."

"I'm so going!" She clapped her hands excitedly. "I can go have fun and take care of you and spend time with you, all at the same time."

"That didn't take much time to convince you to go." Jungah chuckled. "Come on, eat up."

 

Jungah was driving back to Edge after sending her sister home when she felt her mobile ring. She connected the bluepiece earpiece before answering the call.

"Hello?"

"Jung? I need you to come down to the hospital now."

"What's wrong, Mark? I need to attend a meeting and-"

"Now, Jung. It's important."

"What happened?" Her voice dropped.

"It's about your report. There was an error in the analysis."

Straight after Mark said that, screeching wheels could

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter