•02•

Marital Woes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I really cannot stand her clinginess at times."

Jinyoung was with his univeristy classmate, hanging out and chilling at some pub far away from his home. He decided that he needed a breather from married life.

"Don't you used to love how she stays by you?"

"Come on, Jaebum. Before and after marriage... Things change."

Jaebum chuckled and sipped from his Martini.

"Okay, okay. I'm not married, I won't know. Let's stop thinking about this, bottoms up!"

They clinked glasses and downed the rest of the alcoholic drinks.

 

Jungah was at home, in the kitchen making her own dinner. She glanced at the clock on the wall and shook her head. She was stir-frying some vegetables when she felt a sharp ache in her chest. She clasped her hand over her chest and took sharp breaths.

She dropped her spatula and slowly moved towards the counter, using the cupboards as her support as she reached for her mobile phone.

Dialing Jinyoung's number, she tried to control the pain by breathing in slowly.

 

"Your phone's ringing." Jaebum nudged his friend.

Jinyoung lowered his 3rd shot of vodka. He glanced at his phone's screen and then flipped the phone over, the screen covered.

"It's your wife, why aren't you answering?"

The married man waved his hand at his friend's face.

"It's okay, she must be calling to ask me what time I'll be home." Jinyoung patted Jaebum's shoulder. "Now, where were we? You said something about an overseas study-work opportunity?"

 

Jungah heard her call enter the voice mail and she threw the mobile on the floor in frustration. She slid down the cupboard and fell sitting on the floor. She wanted to get her medicines, but she couldn't find the energy to get up.

She tried reaching up and she barely caught the handle of the medicine box, it came tumbling down on her. She managed to avoid getting hit and immediately popped her medicine into . Swallowing the pills dry, she leaned her head against the wood behind her as she waiting for the medicing to take effect.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter