•19•

Marital Woes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungah kept quiet the entire day in the office, with Minah sneaking glances at her. She could feel the anger radiating off the lady.

"Sis," she called.

"Hmm?"

"What did hyung-bu tell you that got you so mad?"

"Nothing."

"Oh?" Minah knew better than to press on with her questions. "I'll go get coffee, do you want milk?"

Jungah looked up and gave her sister a small smile.

"No thanks. Grab yourself something to eat too."

She fished into her purse to grab her wallet but Minah walked over to stop her.

"You don't have to. I have money."

 

Minah stood at the lift lobby when she remembered she promised Jinyoung to go look for him. When the lift arrived, she instinctively just pressed the button to the highest floor.

 

Saeri was at in Jinyoung's office. He called her in to make her take notes on what was going to happen in the next few days.

She watched him as he scanned through his files and spoke to her professionally.

"There is a department head meeting tomorrow. A finance and reports management after that." Jinyoung spoke.

All Saeri could see was how handsome his side-profile was. She smiled to herself as she watched how his lips moved, and the way his brows furrowed.

Then she noticed how Jinyoung his lips and didn't realise she was biting hers.

"He's so attractive..." She whispered under her breath.

"Excuse me?"

Jinyoung straightened his back and looked up at her. He heard her mumbling but didn't catch what she said.

"N-nothing."

"Did you get all off the memo I gave you?" Jinyoung asked, brushing the matter away.

"Yes, Mr Park. All taken down."

"Okay, sent the schedule to the rest of the heads in the different departments."

Saeri nodded and he got up, walking back to his desk.

"Mr Park..." She called up.

Jinyoung paused in his steps and turned around, the pen tucked on his ear.

"Yes?"

"Are you free for dinner? My friend gave me two tickets to a buffet and I have no one to go with." She curled her hair behind her ear. "Will you be able to go?"

He thought for a second before giving her a smile.

"If I am able to finish my work by tonight, maybe I'll be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter