•14•

Marital Woes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Saeri was at her desk, admiring her name plate. She blew air onto the plate and wiped it with her sleeve. A satisfying smile tugged on her lips as she set the plate back down. She straightened her back and reached for the file she needed to go through.

Jinyoung's office door opened and she stood up. He walked up to her and placed several paperwork on her table. She handed her current file to him and he gave her a quick smile.

"Thanks."

Saeri blushed as he looked through the papers.

"No problem." She said and suddenly remembered that she saw Jungah leaving the building during work hours. "Mr Park? Director Jo wanted to speak to you, she said something about the Kim project."

Jinyoung nodded and waved his hand at her.

"I'll go look for her later on. She's in her office, right?"

Saeri smirked and hummed.

"Yeah, she'll be there until 3pm."

"Alright. Thanks."

 

Mark and Jungah were chilling over red wine and steak.

"Wine in the afternoon?" Jungah asked.

"Why not?"

She chuckled, making Mark rub his nape. She looked at her beeping mobile and frowned. Apparently, Im Holdings' Senior Director was waiting at Edge for her.

"Why? What's wrong?"

Jungah got up and straightened her outfit. Mark followed her up and he noticed the look on her face.

"My secretary just informed me that a potential business partner is waiting for me at the company." She explained. "I can't believe this person, he didn't even inform me or anything."

Mark reached for her wrist and held onto it gently.

"I'll send you. Let's go."

He tugged softly and she followed him. He reached the counter and pulled out $100 and handed it to the cashier.

"Keep the change."

They left the restaurant and Jungah chuckled. They were in step, Mark's hand not leaving her wrist.

"Keep the change, huh?" She teased. "Now that you're a high ranking heart doctor, you go around leaving so much tip?"

Mark grinned.

"Don't tease me, Jung."

They reached Mark's convertible and she climbed into the car. He shut the door behind her and headed to his side of the vehicle.

 

Jinyoung was walking over to Jungah's office when he met Tzuyu. She was shocked to see him come over, but quickly regained her composure.

"Hello, Mr Park? What are you doing here? If you need any help, you can always ring me."

He shook his head.

"I'm not looking for you. I'm looking for Jung- Director Jo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter