•50•

Marital Woes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungah stopped outside the conference room. She steadied her thoughts and pushed the doors open.

Im Sung looked up from the table and smirked at her.

"You seemed hesitant to meet me. Are you perhaps," he got up from his chair. "Scared of me?"

Jungah headed towards the seat opposite the man and sat down.

"Oh please, Mr Im. You're not at that level of friendship, so don't too flatter yourself."

He chuckled and walked towards her, his finger tracing the edge of the table as he moved.

"Being rude to someone who is working with your company?" He tsked. "Bad choice."

Jungah looked up from her papers and looked directly into his eyes.

"if you are going to talk about this, I suggest you come again another day. I have other more important things to do."

She got up, regretting her choice of coming to meet him, be it for her work or for his purpose. She packed her stuff and reached for her mobile when he grabbed onto her wrist.

"Yah, what are you doing? Let go."

Im Sung tugged on her wrist and she stumbled forward.

"I plan to have some chit-chatting session with you, so it's really rude to be leaving in the middle of our conversation, don't you think so?"

She glared at the man, straightening herself out.

"I would rather be rude and walk out this instant, instead of being here, man-handled by a sick man in his mid-thirties, trying to hit on another man's wife." She fired back.

im Sung gave her a look of amusement.

"Another man's wife? And who might that be?" He asked. "Prince of Persia?"

"Definitely not you."

Jungah pulled her wrist away roughly and marched towards the doors. She was about to grasp the handles when a hand shot over and stopped the door from opening.

She turned around and saw Im Sung behind her. He leaned closer to her face, making her leaned backwards, her back hitting the door, the handle poking her lower back.

"I'm warning you to stay the away from me." Jungah cursed. "Go away before I call for help."

"Try doing that." He smirked, moving closer towards her. "No one will hear you."

Jungah ducked under his arms and backed away.

"There's no use running from me. You're stuck here with me."

 

---

 

Tzuyu rushed towards Jinyoung's office. Saeri got up and wanted to stop the girl but Tzuyu was quicker.

"Mr Park!" She panted after bursting through the office doors.

Jinyoung looked up in annoyance at the sudden intrusion, until he recognised the secretary.

"I'm sorry," Saeri came in a second later. "I tried to stop her, but she-"

He got up and waved Saeri away.

"It's okay. Go back to your work."

She nodded and left the office.

 

Jinyoung headed towards Tzuyu, concern washing over his facial features as he saw her worried expression.

"What's wrong?"

"Director Jo went to meet Im Sung of Im Holdings."

He nodded.

"He's our business partner, it's normal."

"No, it's not!" She exclaimed. "Im Sung is a really sick dude, he targets female employees of different companies whenever he works with one. He has been interestedin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter