•05•

Marital Woes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I heard that there will be a new CEO coming in today.” Tzuyu informed Jungah when she returned from lunch.

Minah was told to go back home and finish the chores Jungah had left her to do. She made sure her older sister took her medication before going off.

“New CEO? Am I not capable enough to handle the company?”

Tzuyu shook her head.

“Geuge anira…”

“Then what?”

“The board thinks that having a CEO around is better for Edge. Besides, Director Jo would need some help.”

Jungah scoffed.

“I would need some help? What bull. I’ve been the director of this company for the past 3 years and nothing bad happened.”

Tzuyu handed Jungah a file. She snatched the file away from her secretary’s hands and browsed through its contents.

“I shall see, who is that capable one.”

 

Jinyoung stepped out of the arrival area and put on his sunglasses. He looked around and a wave of nostalgia hit him.

“Well, I’m back.” He muttered under his breath.

A man came running towards him, out of breath. Jinyoung glanced at him before looking nonchalantly to the front.

“You’re late.”

The man quickly apologised and bowed politely again and again.

“I’m sorry! Sorry, CEO Park. I was caught up with something.”

Jinyoung waved his hand.

“Just no more next time.”

The man took Jinyoung’s bag and introduced himself to him.

“Annyeong haseyo, I’m your temporary assistant, Choi Youngjae imnida. After you officially start work, a secretary will be assigned to you.”

Jinyoung nodded.

“Now, there is a board meeting happening in an hour’s time. Your presence is needed, just to get yourself familiarised with the board meeting there.”

Youngjae then lead Jinyoung to the waiting car at the entrance of the airport.

 

Whispers filled the conference room as the heads of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter