•52•

Marital Woes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After a while, Jungah was eating her pasta all too quietly that it was unnerving Jinyoung.

"Jung?"

She looked up and saw him looking at her.

"Hmm?"

"Why are you so quiet tonight?" He asked. "Did something happen?"

At his words, she paused her movements and placed her fork and spoon down.

"Well, since you wanna know so badly, I shall tell you."

Jinyoung stopped eating and watched her.

"Why are you still so interested in me when you clearly have someone else?" She asked bluntly. "Am I a toy to you? Is that it?"

He was baffled.

"What someone else? What are you talking about?"

Jungah scoffed and shook her head.

"Saeri showed me a picture of the both of you in bed, in an intimate position."

"Saeri? What does she got to do with any of this?"

"That night. At the resort. Ring a bell?"

 

Jinyoung tried his best to think.

He vaguely remembered that there was a woman and she helped him to his room. He was brought to his bed and he out.

He couldn't remember anything after that.

"Saeri... She was the one in my room that night?"

Jungah rolled her eyes.

"You didn't know?" She said in mock disbelief. "How would she be in your room, on your bed, if you didn't let her in?"

"Jungah, what are you thinking? I won't let her into my room! She isn't anything to me."

"Isn't anything to you? If that's the case, why was that woman in your room?"

"I... I was feeling dizzy and I couldn't stand on my own. I thought she was you."

"Me?" Jungah pointed at herself. "You thought that was me?"

Jinyoung got defensive.

"Hey, what did Saeri do to you for you to call her that?"

"Are you defending her right now?"

He shook his head.

"No. I'm just wondering why would you even call her that."

"Any fool could tell that she hates my guts and she has this bigass crush on you."

He smirked and got up. He sauntered over to her and leaned in closer to her face.

"Are you jealous?"

Jungah moved her face away and glared at him.

"I'm being serious here, Jin. Stop playing around."

"Well, I'm being serious too. Are you jealous?"

"You know what, if you are going to be like this, I'm leaving."

She pushed him away and tried to walk off but he stopped in front of her.

"Alright, alright. I'm sorry."

Jungah threw her hands up in the air in exasperation.

"I just don't get it. Can you quit being so goofy now? I'm asking you a really important question and you decide to play this off like that?"

 

Jinyoung noticed that Jungah was being serious and it scared him. He reached out to hold her hands and he looked into her eyes.

"I'm not playing off anything."

"Then answer me this. Am I a toy to you? Why would you go after me, saying all those words that make me confused, doing a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter