•06•

Marital Woes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungah couldn't concentrate during the entire meeting. All she saw was Jinyoung, and all she thought of was why he was in front of her, the CEO to Edge. She couldn't help but let her thoughts run wild. It has been like what, 5 years, since their divorce.

It still gets uncomfortable seeing him again, since their last meeting wasn't all that wonderful.

 

Jungah was strolling back home with a plastic bag in her hand. She stopped outside the apartment lobby she and Jinyoung stayed and saw him loading his luggage into the car. She paused in her steps and watched him finish his deed.

"Jin..."

He looked up and saw Jungah. His lips formed a straight line, their gazes locking for a moment before he turned away first. He stopped beside the door to the driver's seat before looking back at her again.

"I'll call you on the details of our divorce."

Jungah was rooted to the ground, and just as he started the engine, she rushed forward. She tapped on the window on his side. He stopped moving and wound down his window, not turning to face her.

"Jin, can we don't do the divorce?"

He shook his head.

"I wanted to divorce. You wanted the divorce. We're just getting what we wanted." He said.

"Jagi..."

"Don't call me that. We're not in that relationship anymore."

He then started the engine and drove off, leaving Jungah in the dust.

She dropped the plastic bag in her hand and reached up to her chest. The dull ache was back, and her heart pounded against her ribcage, so hard she thought she was going to die. Her knees gave way and she fell to the ground.

Jungah struggled to breathe as her head throbbed. She shakily reached for her mobile and dialled the number to the only person that cared for her.

"Hello, Minah? It's eonni. Can you come over for a moment, I kinda n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter