•33•

Marital Woes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Saeri came back with the three glasses. She smiled at Jinyoung and placed the glasses on the table.

"Here you go." She said sweetly. "I got one glass for you too, Director."

She pushed it towards Jungah, and gave her a knowing look. She reached for the glass but Minah grabbed her hand back.

"Eonni, you can't drink this. I'll drink it for you."

"Yah! You're 18, you can't drink this. I'll drink it."

Jungah held onto the glass and brought it to her lips, only to have her hand pulled back and the wine taken away.

"I'll drink this for you."

Jinyoung smiled and nodded at Jungah.

"You aren't a good drinker, Jung." He teased and sipped on her glass.

All three ladies watched as Jinyoung gulped the drink down. Jungah's hand instictively shot up to stop him from finishing the drink so quickly.

"Don't drink so quickly." She pushed his hand down. "You know how you're like when you're drunk."

Oops, another slip up.

 

Saeri cocked her eyebrow when she heard Jungah's words.

"Eonni's right, oppa. Don't drink so quickly."

Jinyoung patted Jungah's hand and stopped downing his wine. He chuckled and nodded.

"Arraso, I'll stop."

Saeri watched them with curiosity.

"Do you guys know each other or something?"

Minah shot her an annoyed look.

"What's it to you?" She deadpanned. "Just do your secretary job."

"Huh. Aren't you a rude one?" Saeri mocked with a playful smile.

"You don't talk to my sister like this." Jungah snarled. "You shouldn't even be talking here."

She stood up and took her plate with her. She turned and headed the other way, sitting at another table. Minah got up and glared at Saeri before following her sister.

Jinyoung watched them leave but stayed at Saeri's table, because she claimed that she had something to discuss with him.

He finished Jungah's glass of wine, and started sipping on his own glass.

 

---

 

The night fell and everyone was having their free time before the busy day the next day. The sisters were in their room, the younger on sprawled on the bed, over her homework.

Jungah grabbed her cardigan and headed towards the door.

Minah looked up lazily and saw her sister about to leave. She lifted her headphones off one ear and called Jungah.

"Eonni! Where are you going?"

"I'm going down to the beach for a walk."

"I'll go with you," Minah climbed off the bed and reached for her jacket.

"No need, it's just downstairs. I'll be fine. Finish your work."

"But eonni..." She whined.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter