•16•

Marital Woes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungah stomped into her office, swinging the door shut.

She was pissed.

Really pissed.

"How dare he touch me like this?"

She slapped her stuff onto her table angrily and plopped down onto her swirly chair. She didn't like Im Sung one bit, and she finally understood what Tzuyu meant.

"That guy is sick, isn't he?"

Tzuyu was standing by the door. Jungah was so mad and so absorbed in her thoughts that she didn't hear the door open.

"Very sick. That man is a bastard."

"Do you need me to report this to Mr Park?"

Jungah held her hand out.

"No need, I'll do it myself. I'll ask someone to take over this project."

The secretary nodded.

"Oh right, there's a phone call for you, from Minah's high school. I've already lined the call to your landline, just press 1."

Jungah nodded, a seed of doubt being planted in her gut. This isn't going to be good news.

 

"Hello? This is Jo Jungah, you were looking for me?"

"Ah yes. Jo Minah's elder sister, am I right?"

An elderly woman's voice resonated from the other end of the call. Jungah could recognise this voice from anywhere.

"Yes, I am. Mrs Kim, what did Minah do this time?"

The elder woman let out a breath.

"Jo Minah skipped school 3 days this week."

Jungah sighed. She knew it.

"That isn't it, is it? You wouldn't call me if it is just this simple as truant."

"Minah got into a fight in school, Ms Jo. She punched another kid bloody, and now the student's mother is asking for you to come down to the office."

"She what?"

"I'm sorry Ms Jo, to bother you when you're at work, but this is serious. I need your presence here in SHS now."

"I'll be right there."

Jungah hung up and quickly got her bag. Rushing out of the office, she ran towards the lift. Tzuyu ran after her in worry.

"Eonni! What's wrong?"

"Min got into trouble. I have to get down to the school now."

 

Jungah raced to the school and parked her car in the school's private parking area. She ran  towards the principal's office. Just as she was reaching, she slowed down and her brows rose when she saw a group of male students standing outside, surrounding someone.

"What's going on?" She asked the students.

They spun around and saw a very beautiful woman standing behind them. They didn't have to say anything and Jungah had already understood what had happened.

A boy was standing in the middle of the ring, with a black eye and bruises all over his face.

She gritted her teeth and knocked on the door to the office.

"Come in."

Jungah entered the room and saw her sister with a busted lip and a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter