•13•

Marital Woes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Knock knock

"Come in."

Jungah said without looking up, she was pouring over her work. Files and papers were littered all over the table and her laptop was running with a proposal on the screen. The door opened and she kept her gaze down.

"Director?"

Tzuyu's voice sounded and she stepped into the office, closing the door behing her. Jungah stopped what she was doing and looked up.

"What is it?"

"Your doctor's appointment is in an hour's time. I've pushed your meetings back by 3 hours, so after your apointment, you kind of have to come back here straight."

Jungah nodded.

"Got it."

She went back to her desk work, and realised that Tzuyu has had to leave her room.

"What?"

Tzuyu cocked her head to the side and took a deep breath.

"You have to go. Now."

"Give me five more minutes."

She was about to resume her work when Tzuyu's hand came down on her papers, blocking her view. Jungah looked up in irritation and saw that stern look in her secretary's eyes.

"No can do, eonni. Now."

Jungah sighed and gave up. She stopped her work and got up. She grabbed her bag and phone before following Tzuyu out of her office.

"Sheesh, seriously. Sometimes I wonder if I'm the older one."

Tzuyu scoffed and rolled her eyes.

"I wouldn't be like this if you listened to me the first time round."

Jungah pushed the side of Tzuyu's head and playfully glared at her.

"I think other than Min, you are the only person that can get away with talking to me like this."

Tzuyu gave her a fake smile.

"Oh I am so honoured."

 

Jungah went to the lift and waited for the machine to reach her level. Fumbling with her phone, she stepped into the lift as the doors opened. She made sure she had her pills with her, and her car keys. 

"Oh, it's you."

She snapped her head up and saw Saeri in the lift with her.

"Just my luck." She muttered under her breath.

Saeri let out a scoff.

"Your luck? It's my luck you should be thinking about."

Jungah rolled her eyes.

"Just so typical of you, always thinking th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter