= 9 =

I Can't Stay But Please, Love Me

A light scream was heard from the counter and all of the people looked over to its direction coming from the far end. "I guess, we know where they are now," smiled Wegun.

"Let's go," said Simon D.

"Wait, hyung," said Jay. "What are we gonna say?"

"Huh?!" asked Simon D.

"I mean, what are we gonna say? Should we speak in English? Should we order something for them?" continued Jay.

"He's nervous. I'm sorry," said Chacha laughing and hitting Jay's shoulder in mock.

"Aish. Whatever. I'm going," said Simon D starting to walk over to the girls. The boys did nothing else but follow him.

The two were in their seats holding hands and talking when Simon D coughed and smiled at them. "So, which of you is Hana Kim?" he asked.

They were staring at Simon D when he spoke. Jean pinched Hana's hand and she snapped out of her daydream saying, "Oh. That's me."

"Nice. Hello! I'm Simon D," he said smiling and taking his hand out to shake hers.

"Annyeonghaseyo. I'm Kim Hana. It's so nice to meet you. Finally," said Hana excitingly standing up to shake his hand and doing little bows.

"Same here. This is the rest of AOMG," Simon D said stepping aside and showing the rest of their team.

Hana and Jean waved at them first. "This is my bestfriend, Jean Yu," said Hana showing Jean to all of them.

"Hello! I am Elo," the man said in English.

"Hi Elo! No need to speak in English. We can speak Korean," answered Hana with a smile.

"Well, she's the better one but yeah. How are you?" said Jean taking her hand out to shake Elo's.

They all greeted each other and did some small talk. Some of them took seats while the girls and the two CEO's remained standing. Hana was so happy to have met Loco who was her favorite from their team. He was smiling at her and she did, too. She felt her cheeks burn and unconsciously bit her lip. He was so much more attractive in person. But she cannot deny that she kept on stealing glances at Gray while he talked to Jean. Little did Hana know, Gray kept his gaze on her as well.

"Gray hyung, have you introduced yourself to Hana yet?" asked Jay.

Gray shook his head. He stood from his seat beside DJ Pumkin. He looked at Hana, smiled and took his hand out. "Hello. My name is Lee Sunghwa. It's very nice to meet you, Kim Hana," he said in his mid-deep voice.

Hana was locked in Gray's gaze and unconsciously lifted her hand to hold his. "S-Same here," she managed to say.

"Did I hear it right? You used your real name?" said Wegun clapping his hands together once looking at Gray.

"Nae. Is that bad? She introduced herself with her real name," said Gray still looking at Hana and not letting her hand go. He smiled again and earned a faint smile from the lady he was admiring.

"Then let's introduce ourselves again," said Jay. "Hi. I'm Park Jaebeom," he said in English.

"I'm Jung Kiseok," said Simon D his hand out to Hana once again, blocking Jay.

Hana finally let go of Gray's hand. She giggled while taking Simon D's hand. "Hello, Kiseok oppa," she said. "But we already know your real names so no need to tell us."

"How old are you?" asked Loco.

"I'm 24," answered Jean.

"Korean age?" asked Pumkin.

"No. In Korea, I would be 25 already," she answered.

"So you're around Elo's age," said Hep.

"And how about our pretty lady over here?" said Simon D looking at Hana with a very flirtatious smile.

"Oh. Me? I was born in '94," she answered with an eyesmile.

"Oh. Wait. You're only... 21?!" asked Uglyduck in shock. Hana just nodded.

"Woah. We're like... 10 years apart," said Simon D.

"Oh man. If you were a little older, baby, I would totally date you," said Jay in amusement.

Hana laughed and said,"I get that a lot from older guys. But thanks for considering."

"Do you have a boyfriend?" asked Gray seriously.

Hana shot him a surprised look and she didn't know how to respond. "Uhm... No. I-I don't have one really," she managed to say.

"She hasn't had one in 4 years now," said Jean as she set up the tripod for the interview.

"Aaw... What happened? Was the guy a jerk?" said Simon D.

"Worse," Jean answered for Hana.

"Come on. That was years ago," said Hana just laughing it off. "This interview was supposed to be about you guys. Not us."

"One last question," said Loco.

"Yes?" Hana said looking at her notebook.

"Do you want to go out and have dinner? With all of us?" he asked. All the other boys looked at the two and waited for an answer while cheering on Loco for asking directly.

Hana and Jean looked at each other and smiled. "Sure. Why not?" answered Hana.

"Okay. Let's start this," said Jay pumping his fists.

Jean monitored the screen of the camera to make sure it gets everyone in the screen. She was admiring everyone and still could not believe that they already met AOMG. She stole a glance at Gray. He was beautiful in person. She wasn't wrong in choosing him as her favorite in the team. She kept looking at him through the camera and she caught a very nice scene. Gray was talking to Hana and they seem to be serious. She was happy for her bestfriend for finally being able to talk to some of the people she looks up to. Especially Gray. Of course, she liked Gray. But she knew Hana has been admiring him. And besides, her eyes got locked on someone else.

All the other boys were already seated along the table talking and waiting for the interview to start. Gray approached her slowly and stayed right beside her. He acted like he was reading whatever was on Hana's notebook.

"I'm sorry about earlier," said Gray. "You know, at the cafe."

"That's fine, oppa," said Hana with a smile, now being able to control her fangirl feels.

"No. I mean, your bestfriend," he said.

"Oh. Jean. Yeah. She was a little pissed. But she'll be able to forget that. You're Gray anyway. She loves you," said Hana turning her head to face him with a smile. "But honestly, you should be telling her that. Not me."

They were just right beside each other and Gray couldn't believe how close they were. He can see the sparkle in her brown eyes who look like they were smiling back at him. He only admired her features through her photos and now, she's here right in front of him.

"Uhm... Are we gonna start now?" asked Uglyduck.

"Yeah," answered Hana.

"Aish... Gray! Stop bothering Hana. Sit down," said Simon D.

Hana supressed a laugh at Gray who looked flustered when Simon D instructed him like a kid. Gray sat right next to Hana, Elo on the other side.

"You're too harsh, Simon oppa," said Jean.

"Sorry if I mocked your bias in front of you, Jean-ssi. It's normal here," laughed Simon D.

"," sneered Gray with a smirk.

"Come on. Let's get this interview over with so we can talk to these two babes more," cheered Jay.

"Whatever," said Jean in a light giggle.

"Okay. So let's start," said Hana. "Hi everyone. So again, this interview is for my blog. It's not a big one but thank you so much for the opportunity. I only have a few questions but I hope we all enjoy it."

"I will," whispered Gray looking at her, hands inside his jacket's pockets.

Elo tapped his shoulder and whispered, "You've been staring at her since we came in. Be careful, hyung."

Gray just listened. He nodded but paid too little attention with what he said.