= 55 =

I Can't Stay But Please, Love Me

"Are you guys gonna pick us up or something?" asked Jean.

"I think Elo has other ideas," smirked Gray at her as he opened his car door to get in.

"Ha-ha-ha. Very funny," said Jean rolling her eyes at him.

"And how about you and Hana?" asked Debi leaning on the car's roof.

"Huh?! Why me?!" said Hana looking up from her phone.

"Shut up, David," said Gray pointing at him. Debi just waved him away smiling. "I don't know if I could pick you up. Maybe Debi and Owen could," he continued.

"But oppa....," said Hana.

"Nae?" said Gray looking straight at her.

She slightly leaned back and looked away from Gray. "Never mind," she said.

"Hey. If you're lucky, maybe you'll meet Hyukoh and they'll give you a tour around Hongdae. You are at HIGHGRND," said Owen patting Hana's head.

"We'll message you whatever comes up," said Debi as he got into the car.

"See yah!" said Jean pulling Hana to walk inside the building. Hana looked back at Gray. He gave him a reassuring smile and she returned with a shy grin.

As the two ladies got up, the three men got into the car and put their seat belts on.

"Stop flirting with her in front of me, Gray-ssi," said Debi.

"Sorry. I just couldn't help it," the oldest answered.

"So, where are we headed?" asked Owen.

"Any place you know that can hold up to more than 50 people?" asked Gray looking back at them in the backseats.

"50 people? Oh. I'm thinking you're thinking of more than that," said Debi.

"Well, yeah. There's AOMG, Vismajor, Rockbottom, Amoeba, Hilite, Cohort, HIGHGRND. Those people up at YG might probably want to be there as well," said Gray counting with his fingers.

"Wait. What is this for?" asked Owen.

"It's Hana's last day in Korea. I just wanted to make it special for her, for everyone," said Gray.

"For everyone or for yourself?" asked Debi raising an eyebrow at him.

"Come on. It's not like I'm the only one who's gonna miss her. And partially, yes.. For myself, too," he answered as he started the engine.

"Have you asked Vasco hyung if he could shut Secret Society tonight exclusively for artists?" asked Owen. "I think he doesn't really opens the club during Mondays."

"Then, let's start there," said Gray as he maneuvered out of the parking space.

~

"You should spend more time with Hyukoh Band, Hana-ssi," said Tablo. "They're as old as you."

"No. She's younger," said Inwoo patting her head.

"But look at Code Kunst and Jean already being friendly," said Mithra pointing at the two sitting on the couches.

"What?! I was asking about Qim Isle and he's worked with him," answered Jean rolling her eyes at them.

"She's a fan of Qim Isle and Kirin," said Hana taking Inwoo's hand off of her head.

"When are you leaving Korea?" asked Hyuk in English.

"Tomorrow morning," answered Hana in the same language as she picked up the cat from the couch Epik High was sitting on. "He is adorable," she cooed.

"Too bad we can't spend more time with you," said Donggeun.

Tablo who just came back to the room after accommodating a phone call smiled and clapped his hands together. "Do you kids want to go out with the girls?" he asked the band.

Hyuk and the others just looked at each shrugging their shoulders in unison. "Maybe," said Hyuk.

"Then why don't you get them out of here and have lunch somewhere. Ask Car, The Garden to meet you up," said Tablo.

"He's not gonna go with us," laughed Inwoo.

"Then ask Sik-K-ssi," said Mithra.

"I'll make the call," said Inwoo.

"But. We still have a meeting with TK, of Vismajor," said Hana handing the cat over to Code Kunst.

"Great. I'll take you to them," he offered.

"Really? You will?" asked Hana.

"Yeah," answered Code Kunst putting the cat down and letting it play. "I know where Stoneship is. If they're not there, I know his house," he laughed.

"Have you met the guys from VMC?" asked Tablo.

"Some of them. The ones who were at the Rapbeat Show last Saturday," answered Jean.

"Good. You guys better get going. Hyukoh band," called Tablo. "Are you guys gonna go with them?" he asked. All of them nodded. Tablo smiled and waved his hands at the girls. "Please forgive my boys. They're a bit shy toward girls."

"We're not," Hyuk smiled shyly.

"We are, stupid," said Donggeun.

Hana just laughed. "I'm kinda used to shy guys. But you can't be like that with me around," she said walking towards Tablo. "Thank you so much for the opportunity to interview you. It is such a great honor. I hope I can see you perform the next time I see you," she smiled.

"That's nothing. It's an honor to have a blogger like you have so much interest in us, our music and the people we work with," answered Tablo giving her a hug. "And I hope you don't fall too hard for Gray-ssi," he teased.

"Yah!" said Hana smiling then eventually hugging Tablo again.

"Gray is a nice guy," said Tukutz putting his chin on his hand. "I think you two could be a good couple," teasing her, too.

"Ugh! Whatever. I'm going," said Hana smiling as she walked away from them and headed to the rack where her jacket was.

Jean stood up and followed her. "Thank you again so much, for your time, for everything," she said bowing to them.

Hyukoh and Code Kunst followed the girls. They bowed to Epik High and was soon out of the office walking below the building, fading into the crowd of people in the busy streets. Tablo looked at them disappear before turning around and facing his team mates.

"Who were you talking to on the phone? Was that Park Jaebum? I heard you say Jay," said Mithra.

Tablo only smiled and skipped closer to them and said, "Uh-huh. He said we got a party to go to tonight. Wanna go find a gift?"

 

= _ = _ = _ = _ = _ = _ = _ = _ = _ =

Well, honestly, that was a bit boring but important. XD hehehe...