= 1 =

I Can't Stay But Please, Love Me

It was one of those days when everyone from AOMG was at the office. No schedules. Just chilling with the crew. Gray, ChaCha and Pumkin were in the studios doing music. Elo and Loco were just there, gooffing around. Hep, Jinoo and Wegun were at the staff office talking about a possible art concept for the next release Elo was planning. Simon D and Jay were on the couch concentrating on something on Jay's laptop. Uglyduck came from the bar with drinks for the two CEO's and sat across them.

"Are you really going to accept her invitation?" asked Jookyung.

"Why not?" asked Jay.

"Well, she's just a blogger. She doesn't even work for any newspaper or magazine. Our interview won't go out to the general public," said Uglyduck.

"He has a point," said Simon D motioning Uglyduck to hand him a drink.

"I wasn't really interested with the publicity opportunity," said Jay.

"Then what?" asked Uglyduck.

"I just thought that it would be nice to accept the invite since I think the girls are nice," said Jay."

"Really?" Uglyduck wanted to confirm with an eyebrow raised.

"Yeah. I mean, she said she was an independent blogger who's really into Korean Hiphop and writing. We all started somewhere to be known and reach our dreams. This is hers. I wanted to help her. Who knows? If she interviews us and she does it good, then other big news portals might get her and she'll be living her dream," explained Jay in the most simple way he can.

"That and because he thinks the girl is cute," said Simon D snatching the laptop from Jay's lap and turning it around to Uglyduck's sight. "Always the nice guy," he said.

The screen showed a Facebook profile of a certain girl named "Hana Carolette Kim". Uglyduck squinted his eyes and saw her profile picture. "She is cute," he said.

"You haven't seen her other photos yet. She's beautiful," said Simon D with a grin. "And he's just scrolled on almost every one," he pointed at Jay.

"Eh... I was curious. I would at least want to see who we're gonna deal with," said Jay going back to stalking the girl's profile.

"When are we gonna meet her?" asked Simon.

Just then, Gray walked out his studio stretching his arms while at it. "Hey. I'm almost done with the song I told you, hyung," he told Simon D. "Wanna listen to it?"

"Sure," the older answered and stood up.

"Yah. Wait. Gray. Do you know when Hana Kim is coming to Korea?" asked Jay.

"Next week. Thursday night. Why?" asked Gray with his left eyebrow slightly raised. "I thought you already contacted them?"

"No. I was just about to," said Jay. "With my own Facebook account," he continued with a whisper and a smirk.

"Wait. How come he knows about her?" asked Uglyduck.

"The girl messaged Gray and Loco's Facebook pages. They showed it to me and I considered," answered their boss. "I was so outraged why she didn't contact me though. I am the boss around here," he continued shaking his head in disbelief with a smirk.

"Didn't you read her message properly? She said she liked Loco and that her bestfriend liked me," said Gray proudly as he and Simon D entered his studio.

The day was almost done and Gray has had enough of work. Him and Simon D just finished recording so he thought of rewarding himself. He took a bottle of wine off their shelf at the bar and took a glass. The others were still in their offices busy or maybe tidying after themselves. It was almost 12 midnight and all of them wanted to go home already. Gray felt too exhausted to think of even walking down to go home.

He settled on the couch with a glass of a champagne. He took his phone out and thought of sharing something on Instagram. But unconsciously, he opened his Facebook account instead and opened a message he dare not delete.

"Me and my bestfriend would really want to meet you! And possibly, do an interview with AOMG personally. I hope you reply soon. Thank you so much! P.S. Always know that you are loved. :)"

Somehow, reading her message always gave him a boost, a happy thought, a reason to smile, especially when he was tired or down.

It was 2 weeks ago when he received this message on his page. He planned to leave it unnoticed but reading the last line made him want to repeat the whole message. Loco received the same from her, but he was the one who grew interested in her. He checked her profile and he thought she was beautiful. Her cover photo was a picture of himself and Loco at some show. She had a lot of friends on that profile and she seemed really friendly. She had a Twitter account and he scrolled through it. Her tweets were mostly made of crazy, random thoughts on random topics. She could talk about politics and literature to movies and music. But it was really evident that she loved music, particularly, Korean hiphop. Her Instagram was linked to her Twitter and he still was amazed at how random the girl she was stalking was. Photos of her pet cats, the music she was playing, books she read and photos of the artists she follows. She looked like a person with a very colorful life. And he enjoyed looking at her.

"Hana Carolette Kim," he whispered.

"Excuse me?" a voice said. Gray looked up and there was DJ Wegun across his seat. How could he not notice he was already there. "Did you just say my name?" asked Wegun.

"Ah. No. I was just reading something," he said pointing to his phone, trying to cover up his surprise.

"Okay. You going home or not? Pumkin wants to grab something to eat," offered Wegun.

"I'm fine. I wanted to go home now," he answered.

"Then finish your glass and we'll drop you off at your apartment," Wegun said pointing to his glass of champagne he barely touched.