= 17 =

I Can't Stay But Please, Love Me

"Ah. That was fun," said Supreme Boi catching his breath.

"You're already sweating," laughed Hana who was sitting in between him and Kidoh.

"Did you see how Crush hyung clung to me? I thought he would never let me go!" laughed Kidoh.

"Crush was like... 'You can't get away from me'. He was crazy!" laughed Simo looking back at them on the backseat.

"Loco-ssi, too! He was laughing but he wouldn't move his arms in front of me! Ah. That was fun," said i11evn.

"And I thought I was the most childish here. I almost forgot Gray hyung was 6 years older than me," laughed Seungjae as he steered.

"It's a good thing we have the princess with us," smiled Simo.

"Princess? I call her the nerd," laughed Seungjae.

"Yah! Don't even tell them!" said Hana trying to stop them.

"Eh? No. Tell us," said i11evn leaning forward to the driver's seat.

"Remember when I said I talked to this blogger online and she was obviously in love with me? And I said that person knows a lot about us? Rockbottom and DaeNamHyup?" said Seungjae, occasionally looking at them through the front mirror.

"Yeah. The one who was looking for Hunchul," said Kidoh nodding.

"That was her," smirked Seungjae.

"Oppa! I hate you," said Hana as she buried her face in her hands.

Supreme Boi moved away from her. "So, is it true that you like me, too, noona?" he asked.

"Why are you backing away?" laughed Simo.

"I don't want to fall for her, you know," he laughed.

"Aish," said Kidoh reaching across Hana, slapping Supreme Boi's face. "You jerk," he said in English.

"Don't get too close to him, Hana-ssi. He bites," laughed i11evn.

"Rawr!" said Supreme Boi.

"Eeuww!" she said moving away from Supreme Boi when she felt drops of his saliva fall on her.

"What the ! You're disgusting!" said Kidoh as everyone started to laugh.

"I'm sorry. It's not like I have a disease," said Supreme Boi wiping his mouth.

It only took them 5 minutes to get to the pizzeria. But shock got them the moment they got off the car. VV:D were already there! Zion.T was leaning against his car coolly when they saw them.

"Oh. Hello. I didn't notice you arrive," he smirked. Rockbottom just blinked and stared at him. "Let's go inside," he offered woth a smirk.

"Oh. Damn it," cursed i11evn with his eyes wide open.

"How the actual did that happen?" said Simo following Zion.T.

"That means you guys are gonna pay," said Jean sticking a tongue out as Elo slung an arm around her shoulders, following the others inside.

Hana looked up at Seungjae who just finished checking the doors of his car if they were locked. "You guys lost," she said.

Seungjae wrapped the gum he was chewing in a piece of paper and threw it at a nearby trashbin. "That's fine. I have enough money to spare," he said as he gave her an arm. "Wanna go inside? You'll enjoy it there," he said.

Gray watched from inside the restaurant as Hana wrapped her arm around Seungjae's and smile. His heart felt like it was twisted and the smile escaped from his face. He knew Seungjae but weren't that close. He did not understand how a guy like him would make her smile. Maybe he should get a tattoo. The two were getting closer to the door when he let go of it and went to Loco's side.

"Yah! Oppa! Why did you close the door?" Hana asked when they entered.

"Oh. I'm sorry. I don't talk to losers," said Gray faking a smile.

Hana pouted at Gray and Seungjae laughed. "Isn't she cute when she pouts?"

"Don't mind Gray, Hana. He's just jealous we got you," said Simo looking at Gray with a smirk.

"You're all too harsh," said Jean.

A man appeared from the door which led to the kitchen. "So, you guys did come. Welcome!" he greeted. He was a big person who was just as tall as Hana. He had a deep voice but weird accent.

Hana stared at him as he shook hands with Zion.T, Crush and Gray. Seungjae bowed to him, too. He was soon introduced to the ROCKBOTTOM members. "And whose girlfriends are these?" he asked as he looked as Jean and Hana.

"This is Kim Hana-ssi and Yu Jean-ssi," introduced Loco.

"Are you Narbob-ssi?" asked Hana after bowing to him, locking her eyes with the man's who is now in front of her.

"Oh. You certainly know people," he answered. "Yes. I am Narbob. Nice meeting you," he said with a smile taking his hand out to her.

Hana did so and bowed as low as she could. "I respect you a lot. You and your brother, DoK2. He is one of the people I look up to so much. It is an honor to finally meet you," she said.

"Did I hear someone say my name?" a voice behind them said.

They all looked around and the sight made Hana and Jean look at each other in delight. DoK2 and The Quiett were standing right in front of them. Two of Hana's favorite rappers and they couldn't believe it.

VV:D Crew introduced the girls and ROCKBOTTOM to Narbob, DoK2 and The Quiett. They happened to know Seungjae because they all once went to him to get a tattoo. The brothers were happy to meet a halfer just like Hana, notably because she's both Filipino and Korean just like them. They shared a little conversation before DoK2 invited them to get a table and sit.

"Who wants to create their own pizzas?" asked Narbob as he called one of their waiters and made him prepare a table.

"I'll pass," said The Quiett.

"I want to try!" said Hana raising a hand.

"Okay. Come on, Hana. Let's make some pizza," said DoK2 as he pulled on her arm.

"Just make sure it's edible. And that everyone can eat it," said The Quiett with a smirk.

"Whatever, hyung," said DoK2 with a laugh.

"Can we go, too?" asked Elo.

"Sure, man," said DoK2. He led them to one of the counters, Hana right beside him. Gray, Elo, Jean, Crush, Seungjae, Supreme Boi and Kidoh followed. The others stayed behind.

On the counter were trays, tubes and pots of a variety of ingredients, sauces and toppings. Beside the table were some staff flipping and making the pizza dough.

"This is where we assemble the pizza," said DoK2.

"You can put whatever toppings you like and we put it straight to the oven and serve," said Narbob pointing at the hot oven from behind.

"Cool. I always wanted to try and make pizza myself," said Jean leaning on the counter.

"So how many pizzas should we make?" asked Crush.

"We can make three. I'm sure Haesol would order something else," said Gray who was standing right next to Hana.

"I'd like that," said Hana with a smile at him.

"Okay. Let's make them," said Seungjae.

The group divided themselves into three. Elo, Crush and Jean; Seungjae, Kidoh and Supreme Boi; Gray, Hana and DoK2. They were given 3 pizza doughs and they started assembling.

"I always wanted to try this since I saw your videos on Instagram," smiled Hana as she spread the sauce on their pizza all over.

DoK2 laughed and said, "Nah. I was just helping my brother promote this place. His dream job. But yeah. Making pizza is fun."

"Anything that has to do with food is great," she said.

Gray looked as Hana and DoK2 were getting more comfortable with each other. He was jealous and he knew it. He tried to shake it off and made his eyes wonder somewhere else.

"Oppa. Any cheese on a pizza is fine," Hana told Gray when she noticed how serious he was staring at the tray of cheese. But he was really thinking of how to end the day with just him and her.

"Huh? Uhm.. No," said Gray waking up from his daydream. "I was thinking what each of them were called," he tried to explain.

"Let's put loads of cheese?" asked DoK2.

"Sure! And some beef," agreed Hana as she reached for the pot of ground beef.

"What are you guys making?" asked Crush looking over their shoulder to see what the others were doing.

"All meat," said Supreme Boi as he took the tray of ham from Kidoh.

"We wanted to go with the vegetables," said Elo.

"But we only have pineapples here," said Jean as she reached for its tray.

"You guys want bell pepper?" asked Narbob who was looking over all of them.

"Sure," answered Crush. "How about ham?" Elo and Jean just nodded their heads.

"Sorry. I have it," said Supreme Boi. But Crush reached for the tray before he couldfight back. "Hey. We weren't finished yet," said the younger.

"How about you, hyung?" Seungjae asked DoK2.

"Well, looks like the baby girl wants all of the cheese on her pizza," he smiled.

Hana smiled the most sincere at his statement. "I love cheese," she said.

The three groups were soon done and had their pizzas put inside the oven to cook. They went back to their table after washing up.

The others have already ordered other items which included pasta, a bucket of mojos and fresh greens. They were just waiting for them to join in. Hana sat beside Jean and Gray, and across i11evn.

"Did you enjoy?" asked Simo. The girls nodded in response.

"Can you believe it, Junkyung?" said The Quiett. "Jaebeom-ah met these girls and didn't even tell us," he said.

"Yeah. She told me earlier. I can't believe he kept this from us. Beautiful girls like Hana and Jean should be introduced to the world," laughed DoK2.

"Good thing he isn't here," laughed Loco.

"Who do you like more? Me or Jay Park?" asked DoK2.

"You," she answered directly and without hesitation.

"Woah. She wasn't even scared to answer," said Seungjae.

"Don't worry. We won't tell Jay," said The Quiett.

"We would," laughed Elo doing a high-five with Loco.

"Jay Park or Simon D?" asked The Quiett.

"SIMON D!" said Hana and Jean together. They looked at each other and laughed. "Ah! Daebak," said Hana.

"Now I know why Jay didn't tell us. He wouldn't be too proud of them," laughed The Quiett.

"Imagine if Jay Park-ssi introduced them to you and you learn they don't even like him," said i11evn.

"He would turn red and be embarrassed all his life," said Gray smirking.

"I'd like to see that," smiled DoK2. >

"Supreme Boi or Seungjae?" asked Kidoh.

"Seungjae oppa," said Hana.

"Oh. Thank you," the guy said with a flying kiss. But suddenly, hiding his face in his hands from embarrassment.

"Don't do that again," laughed Crush.

"He won't for sure," laughed Supreme Boi.

"Crush or Zion.T?" asked Simo.

"Zion.T," smiled Hana.

"WHAT?! Why not me?" said Crush standing up. Elo and Simo had to pull him back down to sit. "I was hurt, hyung," he said as he hugged Elo's neck.

"I'm amazing," smirked Zion.T with pride.

"Last question," said i11evn catching everyone's attention. "Gray or Loco?"

Hana was taken back with the question and had to think. Who does she really like more?

"She can't answer," said Simo.

"Come on. She's just hesitant since Gray hyung is beside her," said DoK2.

"Is it that hard to choose between them?" asked Supreme Boi.

"No. I mean, I like Gray more," she said biting her lips.

Gray's heart almost flipped and he was smiling to himself from ear to ear. He saw how she bit her lips and he's learned that whenever she does it, she was blushing.

But Hana continued. "I like him more as an artist. He's amazing and talented. But Loco oppa...," she said looking at him. "I like him more as a person. I mean, I've followed him since Show Me The Money and I feel proud that he's now going places and have improved in his rapping. And it was so amazing meeting him in person. He is as kind and as crazy as I thought he would be. It was such a pleasure meeting them. I love both of them. Only in different ways," she explained smiling afterwards.

"Aaawww. That is so sweet," said Jean.

Gray was hurt with her statement. He had to mentally slap himself to assure himself that she only said it as a fan. He should not be jealous of Loco. There was no reason to. He looked at Hana and thanked her. Loco also glanced at Hana and smiled acknowledging her appreciation of him.

"Why don't you get up and hug her, Loco?" said The Quiett pushing him off his chair.

Knowing how awkward Loco is around girls, the others cheered on him to get up. He stood up with a big smile and walked towards Hana's seat. She didn't stand up but Loco hugged her from behind and whispered his gratitude. He let go and was almost as red as a tomato.

He went back to his seat beside DoK2 and he patted his back."That's so brave and sweet," he smiled.

"Does that mean that Gray hyung isn't a nice person?" asked Zion.T.

"Ah. No. I didn't mean it that way," Hana said blushing. "He's amazing, too. He's been real nice to me and Jean ever since we've met. But Loco oppa just really left a bigger impression," she managed to say with a smile. "I love you, Gray oppa!" she added while shooting him hearts formed by her fingers.

"Oh. Oh my god," said Kidoh. "That was cute."

"Ah. The kid does aegyo so good," said Simo.

"I'm not trying to act cute though," said Hana.

"She is cute without her even knowing," laughed Jean.

"I hope you caught all those hearts, Gray, because the food is here," said The Quiett as he saw the waiters coming with their pizzas.