= 31 =

I Can't Stay But Please, Love Me

Simon D walked out to the lobby. Jay followed him afterwards. Uglyduck and DJ Wegun just arrived. "So... How was your crew lunch?" he asked.

"I was full," said Uglyduck flopping himself on the couch.

Wegun sat on the other sofa and rested his head. "It's crazy as always," he said.

"Were all 27 of you there?" asked Jay.

"Yup. All ing 27 freaks," laughed Uglyduck as he sat back up. "It was crazy."

"Hana and Jean were there, too," said Wegun.

"Really?" Simon D and Jay reacted together.

"Nae. Why so surprised?"  asked Wegun.

"Hana's a big Buckwilds fan. She was talking to Psycoban hyung since last year. They agreed to meet today. Psycoban hyung and JTong hyung made everyone come," said Uglyduck.

"Remember when you told us we should cancel all our appointments this weekend and I told you we're dead if we didn't come to that lunch?" Wegun asked Jay.

"Yeah. You said he would you," smirked Jay.

"JTong hyung wouldn't really us you know," laughed Uglyduck.

"But you get the idea," smiled Wegun. "That was the reason. We just didn't know the two girls would be there. We were surprised when we saw them."

"Hana was so adorable," said Uglyduck with a smile.

"Why? Did she look happy? Did she looked inspired?" asked Simon D.

Wegun and Uglyduck looked at each other unsure of what he said. Wegun said, "I don't know what you mean but Hana was so happy. She made the guys cry and it's the first time I saw the hyungs have a soft spot for a girl."

"She screamed when she saw Vida Loca hyung and Hwaro hyung. And those two don't have that much fans here in Korea," said Uglyduck.

"She cried when she saw Lil Boi. He's her favorite," said Wegun

"Really? Should we do another song with Lil Boi and make her more happy?" smiled Jay.

"She'd love that," said Wegun.

"Did your other members like Hana?" asked Jay sitting next to Uglyduck.

"Everyone did. It's amazing how Hana makes everyone like her," smiled Wegun.

"And other than you," Uglyduck told Simon D. "Paloalto hyung and Vasco hyung, Hana's found two more dads in our crew," he said.

"Aish. Again? Who?" asked Simon D.

"I can be your dad if you want to," smiled Fana as he stared at Hana hugging Ddolbae's arm.

"Really?" she said with eyes glistening in delight.

"Nae. It wouldn't be too bad to have a daughter like you," he said looking at his crew mates. "These boys need a sister, too."

Hana quickly let go of Ddolbae and hugged Fana's waist. "Thank you. I always wanted to call you my papa. Or at least my teacher. Thank you," she said almost in tears. "Can Ddolbae oppa be my dad, too?" she asked looking up at Fana.

"It's fine," Ddolbae answered.

"Why are you almost crying?" asked Gganmo.

"I'm just so happy to finally meet everyone. Thank you," she said letting go of Fana. He put a hand on her head and smiled.

"You should visit Korea more often," said DJ Dopsh.

"Yeah. So Andup would have someone to talk to," laughed Hwaro.

"Why me?" said Andup as he took a piece of sushi from the table.

"Because you're the maknae and no one cares about you," said Giriboy sticking his tongue out.

"You like DJ-ing, right?" said Wegun. "We can teach you."

"Really? Wow. That would be so amazing," said Hana clasping her hands together.

"Who is your favorite from everyone though?" asked JTong grabbing Hana's waist from behind and pointing at the other boys.

"Lil Boi oppa," she answered pointing at him.

"Oh. Kamssahamnida," bowed Lil Boi smiling at her.

"But he's taken already," said Louie. "Pick another one."

"Why should I pick someone who's single?" asked Hana.

"Just so you know who's available," said Zico.

"I think you're not single," Hana pointing at Zico earning a jeer from everyone. "Uhm.. Takeone oppa?" she answered.

"Sorry," answered Takeone waving his hand in front of him.

"How should I know who's single or not?" pouted Hana.

"I thought you were our fan? You should know that," said Kirin.

"I am a fan of yours. But I don't dig in your personal lives. Unless I'm really interested. But if not, I wouldn't care," said Hana.

"Most fans would get crazy when they discover someone's in a relationship," said Louie.

"Well, it's not like you have to tell your fans everything. I don't love you because you're single or handsome. You guys aren't perfect but all of you are amazing in your own way. And I love all of you just like that. How you live your life the way you want to. How you make music that you like. That even though you guys are all different, you still stand right next to each other. I respect you so much that I should know my limits. Even if I'm far, I will always support you. Even if I don't meet you, I will always be watching over you. Today. Today was just a lucky day that I finally met you, talked to you and had an interview. So please don't treat me like one of those people that will forget you once they see or meet other rappers. I will always be a fan of yours. No matter what. As long as you show what you're good at, I will stay beside all of you," she answered.

Everyone was silent. JTong let Hana go and she just looked at everyone. "Why are you all silent?" she asked.

Hanhae stood up from his seat and approached Hana. He hugged her tight. "Thank you," he said. "It's seldom we meet fans like you," he said letting her go but still holding onto her shoulders.

JTong hugged her waist again and thanked her. Fana wrapped an arm around her shoulders and put his head right next to hers. "Thank you, Hana-ssi," he said. Giriboy stood up and hugged Hana, too.

"Aww..," said Psycoban standing up from beside Vida Loca. "Get out of the way. Let me give my friend a big hug," he said pushing Giriboy away and hugging Hana. "It's so nice to finally meet you Kim Hana. Thank you for the interview, for making Buckwilds eat lunch together again after a long while. Thank you for being a good fan. And thank you for making the kids feel emotional," he said with a laugh as he hugged her again.

"I'm not emotional," said Gganmo.

" you," said Hwaro.

"No. Thank you, oppa. Thank you for being so nice to me and crazy. And for giving me a chance to meet your crew. You guys are awesome," said Hana hugging Psycoban.

"When you come back here, we'll take you to JTong hyung's place," said JV.

"Or maybe to the tattoo shop," said Kkalchang squeezing Hana's shoulder.

"Just remember Hana-ssi. Don't spend too much time with Uglyduck or Hanhae if you don't want to look like them," said Psycoban smiling and putting a finger on her nose.

"Sorry. Hana's been spending time with AOMG so you should be scared," laughed Uglyduck.

 

= _ = _ = _ = _ = _ = _ =

Personally, I didn't like this chapter.. But I just had to put it because it's BUCKWILDS. My favorite crew. The weirdos. XD