= 36 =

I Can't Stay But Please, Love Me

Hana was talking to Loco and Wegun, admiring how they looked cool for the event. Gray was just looking at them from afar. Loud music was coming from inside. Jay clapped and made everyone give him his attention.

"Let's go in," he said.

"But before that, I want some people to come in together," said Simon D. He pointed at Chacha then at Hana while he pulled Gray. They made the two stand next to each other. "Since you two are wearing the same colors, you stay together," said Simon D.

"You look like a couple anyway," smiled Jay.

Gray and Hana weren't looking at each other and there was a relatively far distance between them. Gray stole glances at her though but Hana only looked down, her hands behind her back. Elo stood beside Hana, Jean on the other side of him. Uglyduck stood beside Gray. Elo started lightly pushing Hana towards Gray. Uglyduck did the same to the man beside him. When they finally touched, the boys started jeering.

"Aish...," said Hana as she held onto Gray's arm for support. She almost fell down with Elo's push.

"You okay?" asked Gray as she held her arm and waist.

"Yeah." Hana looked at him and blinked. She suddenly let go and coughed. "Maybe we should start getting in," she said looking at the hall entrance.

"You're starting to get red, Hana-ssi," said Loco smiling at her. "See you inside," he said walking beside Uglyduck.

Hana only felt her cheeks burn more at Loco's action. Elo and Jean walked arm in arm. She looked back at her bestfriend and smiled. Hana thought she was teasing her and pouted at the thought of it. She went back to reality when she felt someone take her hand. It was Gray.

"Let's go in," he said as he made her hold onto his left arm. She didn't argue and just did so.

"Now, that looks better," said Jay smiling at them. "Let's go."

They all walked inside. Gray and Hana were the ones at the end. She heard someone say on stage to welcome AOMG. She looked forward to look at Jean and she was walking confidently. Knowing that she was with one of the hottest labels in Korea right now, Hana felt uneasy and hid her face by looking to her right and making sure her hair covered at least half of her face. She can feel faces looking at her. She can hear cameras clicking and she felt more nervous.

"Are you all right?" she heard Gray ask.

"Nae. I'm just... I'm just not used to all the attention," she said looking at him.

Gray flashed her a comforting smile and held her hand with his other one. "It's gonna be all right. I got you," he said.

= _ = _ = _ = _ = _ = _ =

Just a short update tonight.
I'm freaking excited because I have a friend from Korea who's here in the Philippines right now. Then Dumbfoundead and Keith Ape are gonna have shows for 2 days here, too! I want to see them SO BAD.!!!! ;~;