= 49 =

I Can't Stay But Please, Love Me

"You sure you can handle all of them?" said Jay patting Hana's head.

"I think so. Hyukwoo and Jookyung oppa are already asleep on the sofa," she answered.

"And Elo?" asked Simon D.

Hana looked back at the end of the hall. They all heard Gray say, "Take this." She looked back at the two older men in front of her and smiled. "I'd make him take care of that," she said.

"Don't worry about Gray. He can handle himself when he's drunk. Elo usually is the troublesome kid," said Jay kissing Hana's forehead. "We'll see you tomorrow. Good night," he said.

Gray appeared from the hall and saw the three gathered at the door. "Are you two leaving now?" asked Gray.

"Nae," answered Simon.

"Hep's downstairs waiting for us," said Jay.

"I'll walk with you downstairs then," offered Gray as he stepped closer.

"And Elo?" asked Simon D.

"He's changing his shirt. Got on it," answered Gray.

"Okay. Let's go," said Simon D getting the door knob.

"You're gonna be okay here, Hana? I'm not gonna take so long," asked Gray looking back at her.

"Yeah. I'm gonna be okay. I might be inside our room when you come back. Jean's already changing," answered Hana with a smile.

"Aish. You two are too cheesy. Please don't do that in front of me," said Simon D.

"Wow. Coming from the god himself, that's something new," laughed Jay opening the door. He looked back at Hana and saluted at her before stepping outside with Simon D right behind him.

Gray closed the door but smiled cheesily at Hana before doing so. Once the door clicked, Hana laughed at herself. "Was that all because they were drunk?" she asked herself. She shook her head to forget.

Hana heard a flushing toilet and looked down the hall to see. Elo came out of the bathroom and saw Hana. He smiled at her and she did so, too.

"Do you need anything oppa?" she asked.

But Elo just walked towards the door to the right and smiled at Hana. "Is Jean inside?" he asked.

"Yes. I think she's asleep now," answered Hana.

Elo trned the knob and stepped in. Hana walked closer to see what he would do. But he suddenly closed the door in her face.

"Huh?! ELO OPPA! Open this door! What are you doing there?" Hana said slamming her palm onto the door. Elo locked it from inside.

"I'm going to sleep here!" shouted Elo from inside.

Jean was already on the bed, eyes half open. "What are you doing in here?" she asked Elo.

"I have nowhere to sleep at," he answered sitting on the floor beside the bed. He rested his head on the bed and huffed.

Jean moved and lied down on her stomach, her face near Elo's. "We can sleep together, you know," smiled Jean as she planted a kiss on his cheeks.

"I don't think I can do that. I'm too tired," he answered, eyes locked with Jean's.

"We're just going to sleep. Nothing wrong with that," said Jean sitting up and covering herself with the blanket.

Elo stood up. "What about Hana?" he asked.

"Don't mind her. She can sleep with Gray. That's what this whole night is all about anyway, right?" said Jean matter-of-factly. Elo looked back at her with a raised eyebrow. Jean rolled her eyes at him and smiled. "I know you guys know what's going on with Gray and Hana , even before the topic was raised during the I Never round. It's impossible he hasn't told you guys. So I know you planned on taking us here so Gray could have alone time with my bestfriend. This is the time," she explained.

"Well, we knew about it. And we were helping them to talk alone. But we didn't really want them to sleep together," said Elo.

"Well, it's better that way," said Jean. "So what? Are you going to sleep or just stand there the whole night?"

"Oppa! Don't do anything to Jean," they heard Hana shout from outside. But Elo just shrugged his shoulders and climbed on to the bed taking the other end of the blanket and covering himself with it. He lied beside Jean whose back was facing him.

"Goodnight Jean," he said planting a kiss on the back of her head.

Hana stepped away from the door and huffed. "Where am I supposed to sleep tonight?" she said pouting.