= 38 =

I Can't Stay But Please, Love Me

Uglyduck and Wegun walked to the stage immediately as they saw DJ Soulscape on the turntable. Gray and Hana walked hand in hand as they walked through the crowd. She gave a light scream when she saw 2ne1 walk inside the venue. "Oh my god. That's 2ne1," she whispered to herself.

Gray heard her and smiled. He saw CL and Minzy stop to take a photo with a fan. He lightly squeezed her hand to get her attention. "Do you want to meet them?" he asked.

"Are you kidding? Of course, I want to meet them. They're goddesses," she said not looking at him.

Gray tapped Elo's shoulder and made him, Loco and Jean follow him. They eased through the crowd while Gray and Elo made some silent hellos at people who recognized them. Pushing their way through, they soon reached the stage up at front where less people gathered. They were close to getting 2ne1's attention when Hana stopped and looked around. "What is it?" asked Gray.

"I heard someone call my name," she said.

"Who?" asked Jean.

"I'm not sure. But there really was someone," answered Hana.

"Hana Kim!" they all heard someone shout. Hana looked behind Elo and finally saw where the voice was coming from.

"Han Seungjae!" called Hana. She let go of Gray and slowly walked over to where her friend was.

Seungjae opened his arms to her and they hugged. "I missed you already," he said. He let go and looked at her from head to toe. "You look awesome. Rockbottom will be jealous when I say I saw you like this," he said showing his goofy smile.

A girl approached them and asked Seungjae for his phone. Hana just looked at them as Seungjae gave it. The woman looked familiar and she tried not to stare.

"Why?" he asked.

"I'll take a picture of you two," she smiled.

"Thank you," said Seungjae. "Oh. Hana this is Hyoni noona, a model."

The woman smiled and bowed slightly. Hana did so too with an open mouth. "We saw you walk inside and he said he knew you. Nice meeting you," said Hyoni.

"It's nice meet you, too. We follow you on Instagram," said Jean pointing at both her and her bestfriend.

"Oh. Thank you," said the older girl to them.

"Where were you going?" asked Seungjae.

The four continued to talk. The three other boys just looked at them. Gray kept his stare on Seungjae as he kept his arm over her shoulder. Hana didn't mind that a man like Seungjae was all over her. Not to mention being too close with him in front of Gray. He huffed and inserted his hands into his pants' pockets.

"Jealous," said Elo looking at the group in front of them, smirking to himself.

Loco looked at him and said, "I was about to say that, too!"

"Aish. Don't even start this," said Gray.

"But they look good together, don't they?" said Elo, slowly teasing Gray. "See the way they both smile and their eyes close? It's the same."

"And you don't have that, hyung," said Loco. The older glared at him and he reduced it to a smile. "Sorry."

"They have a good difference in height, too. Not like someone we know who's as tall as Hana with heels on," smirked Elo.

Loco couldn't help it and laughed. Gray tried to keep his cool but ended up hitting the back of their heads with an irritated grin. "Are you two really my friends?!" he said.

"You better take her away before Seungjae-ssi's hand goes down any lower," said Elo turning around to hide behind Loco.

Gray saw as Hana looked sideways at Seungjae and smiled. He looked down and saw Seungjae's hand was already on her waist. He bit the back of his lips in irritation. How dare someone else do that to Hana in front him?! He walked a bit closer and stood right next to Hana. He coughed and got their attention. However, Seungjae still held Hana.

"When will this guy get the message?" he asked himself rolling his eyes.

"Gray-ssi, where's Kiseok oppa? Did he come?" asked Hyoni.

"Nae. He's with Jay and Epik High hyungs," he answered trying to smile.

"Hyoni unnie was telling us about the photoshoot she had with Loco oppa and you," said Hana looking at him.

"And what did she say?" said Jean.

"Unprofessionally good," said Hana.

"You were," smiled Hyoni at him.

Gray smiled and said, "That's what you get when you know the dynamics of your face." Jean rolled her eyes at Gray's statement. Hana and Elo, too. "What? That helps," Gray said trying to laugh.

Hana held his arm and said smiling, "You are too proud of yourself, oppa."

The others laughed but Gray only managed to smile. There was Hana holding his arm and smiling at him. He couldn't feel any happier.

= _ = _ = _ = _ = _ = _ = _ =

Hi guys! It's been a while. My mind was just so occupied this past week. I wanted to share what happened to me but I think it's best not to. All I can say is that FANFICS DO COME TRUE. It happened to me. <3