= 56 =

I Can't Stay But Please, Love Me
 

"How soon will you be able to post your interview with us?" asked Odee.

"I don't know. I'm packed. I haven't even done my first interview with AOMG. I thought I would be able to do drafts before I go to sleep but every time, I've proven that to be impossible," smiled Hana.

"Because you're always at shows and spending time with AOMG," said Wutan teasingly.

"I only spent last night with them," answered Hana.

"And what about that night after the Rapbeat Show? Were you with Gray?" asked Wutan,.

"I went back to our hotel. You can't pin me on something I didn't do," said Hana sticking her tongue out at him and eventually pouting.

"Why are you so defensive?" asked Wutan.

"I am not!" answered the young girl. 

"Why are you always teasing her?" asked Deepflow.

"Because she's cute," smiled Wutan.

"Did you know that Debi was just here earlier?" asked Don Mills a he walked beside Nucksal.

"Really? Was he with Owen oppa?" asked Hana.

"No. It was just him," said Nucksal.

"I thought Owen was with those boys from America? Loopy and nafla," asked Odee. 

"He said they were friends but I think they're gonna do collaborations in the future," said Jean taking her camera from Buggy. "Oppa. You already took a lot of selcas inside Stoneship," she said.

"No. I was taking photos of Odee and TK," defended Buggy as he gave her the camera.

"So are we going to have lunch or what?" asked Deepflow putting an arm around Code Kunst.

"Can we go?" asked Inwoo.

"Of course, you can. You're already with us anyway," said Ddolbae.

"Where should we go?" asked Odee.

"I want to eat real food," said Hyunjae putting a hand over his stomach.

"Do you girls know Donutman?" asked Fana.

"Of course, I do! I like him," smiled Hana hugging Nucksal's arm tightly.

"Eh eh eh. Not too tight, Hana-ssi," said Nucksal holding onto Hana's arm.

"Good. Let's eat there," said Ddolbae.

"Why is Nucksal hyung your favorite in Vismajor?" asked Buggy.

"I like him. And his raps. And his hair," smiled Hana.

"She's a er for his hair," said Jean with a grin.

"Should I grow my hair that long, too, hyung?' Wutan asked Deepflow.

"Whatever," the older one answered.

"You can grow your hair long or short or even go bald. But I won't like you anymore," said Hana sticking her tongue out again at Wutan.

"Come on. My songs are better than Nucksal hyung's," said Wutan proudly.

"I guess not everyone who looks handsome are worth liking," said Nucksal matter-of-factly.

"I don't know who's more crazy, Nucksal or Hana," laughed Odee. Don Mills followed suit.

"Wait. If we're giong to Donutman's place, will we all fit there? We're like...." started Buggy as he tried to count all the heads in their group. "We're 16," he said.

"Nah. Donutman can handle that. Let's go," said Fana.

"Wait. How are we gonna get there?" asked TK.

 

= _ = _ = _ = _ = _ = _ = _ =

Just a short update. The next chapter will be something I always wanted to put in. XD I have a slight obsession over the new characters in that chapter so please stand by! :D