= 44 =

I Can't Stay But Please, Love Me

The party went on until 8pm. Cohort and AOMG stayed until the same time having a good drink and chatting with friends. Hana was able to meet Code Kunst at the party and eventually had the chance to do an interview with him inside one of the private rooms at the club.

Jay Park invited them all to leave before the crowd even notices they were gone. Pumkin wanted to stay. He had matters to discuss with Epik High. DJ Wegun said he had to meet with Ddolbae after the show. Hep and ChaCha had to leave earlier.

"So, where are we off to now?" asked Simon D as they all walked to their cars.

"I don't want to go home yet," said Loco.

"Let's go back to the office?" suggested Uglyduck.

"Nah. It's gonna be too boring there," said Elo.

"You're mom doesn't even like Simon D hyung," said Uglyduck.

"Shut up moer," sneered Simon D back at him.

"Let's go to Gray's then," said Jay opening the door to his car.

"Sure," mumbled Gray as he looked down the pavement.

"Let's go then," said Simon D opening the door to his own car, the three other boys following him.

"Oppa," said Hana calling Gray as she opened the door to Jay's backseat. "Are you okay? Aren't you coming with us?"

Gray lifted his head and looked at her. "Oh. Yeah. Right," he said. He got into the car and put his seat belt on. He turned to look at Jay on the driver's seat. The two girls were at the back. "Who said we're going to my house?!" he asked.

"What? You said yes," answered Jay.

"I wasn't listening," mumbled Gray. He knew it was his fault.

"You're house is the nicest among all of us. We can't go to Loco's. His mom would just nag at us all night especially at Simon hyung. Hyung's place is a wreck and who knows what we'll see in there. I'm sorry if you're hearing this, ladies," said Jay looking at the girls through the front view mirror.

Hana smiled and said, "It's okay oppa. We weren't listening anyway."

The two girls were looking through their backpacks taking their phones and mirrors out. Jay took this chance and pulled Gray closer so he could whisper in his ear. "I'm helping you have some alone time with her. So say yes already," he said.

Gray only huffed and sat back in his seat. "Okay. Let's go. But I don't have enough food at the house for everyone," he said.

"That's my man!" cheered Jay as he started the car. "Let's drop by some grocery and buy some drinks. Tell Kiseok hyung about it," he told Gray.

"Why me?" he asked.

"No texting while driving," said Hana. Gray looked back at her and almost blushed out of embarrassment.

"She knows her driving rules better than you, hyung. Let's go," sneered Jay.

"I'll tell Loco instead. Simon hyung is driving," he answered.

"You'll love his place. It's so spacious and y. Just like him," Jay told the girls.

"," smiled Gray not removing his stare from his phone.

"I guess that place is dangerous for fangirls like us," giggled Hana. Gray froze as he heard her comment. Would she like his place? He hasn't cleaned the floors for 2 days but everything is neat, as far as he could remember.

"Ah. Don't talk like that, baby girl. I thought you were innocent and pure," said Jay joking around.

"What? I am," smiled Hana.

"She just really knows her stuff," said Jean.

= _ = _ = _ = _ = _ = _ = _ = _ = _ = _ = _ = _ =

Just a short update.

This weekend is gonna be crazy. It's AOMG's anniversary show and their gonna introduce a new member. !!!! I already have guesses on who's joining the team. AND I AM SO EXCITED TO WELCOME HIM.! Should I add him into the story line after that day?! I don't know. But let's be all excited.! XD