= 16 =

I Can't Stay But Please, Love Me

"I HATE YOU!" shouted Gray as he reached for Crush's neck and tried to strangle him. "You were never ever good at kai bai bo!" he shouted.

"I'm sorry," said Crush pushing Gray away from him.

"Tell me when you're done with him and I'll strangle him, too," said Zion.T.

Supreme Boi gave his hyungs a high five and pumped his fists in victory. "We get to choose," he said with a victor's smile.

"Who will you bring?" asked Loco.

The five boys on the other team looked at each other nodded. "Who else? Kim Hana, you're coming with us," said i11evn pointing at her.

"Yes!" cheered Hana as she hugged Seungjae.

Gray obviously frowned at the idea that Hana would be riding in someone else's car but that was their agreement. Whoever wins five rounds of kai bai bo, gets to choose. However, Elo had a big smile on his face.

"We'll get there first so who cares?" sneered Crush raising his shoulder.

"Wanna bet on that, too?" smirked Simo.

"Aish. No more bets," Loco tried to say.

"Whoever gets to Narbob hyung's pizzeria last, will have to pay for everything," said Seungjae.

"Game," said Gray seriously.

"You said so," answered Simo getting everyone's attention in his team. "Everyone. I order you now to," he started to tell them. "RUN!"

Simo, Supreme Boi, i11evn and Seungjae immediately dashed outside of the pub, bumping Crush and Zion.T as they did. "YAH!" shouted Elo as he grabbed Jean and followed them outside.

Hana was just slinging her bag across when Seungjae pulled her to follow. Kidoh looked back and shouted, "Thanks!" at Goodneck's manager who was at the counter watching them goof around. Gray, Loco and Crush ran to them, too.

In the staircase, Crush pulled Kidoh back to stop him. "YAH!" Kidoh screamed as he laughed. Loco was still pulling on i11evn's arm despite slipping on one of the steps. "Yah! Let go!" screamed Crush as he felt Simo tug on his pants. Seungjae tried his best to squeeze in while Hana followed him. Elo and Jean were almost at the top of the stairs when Supreme Boi got a hold of Elo's jacket. It was a riot but they obviously were enjoying themselves.

ROCKBOTTOM members Kidoh, Supreme Boi, i11evn and Han Seungjae came to Goodneck after Simo invited them. He knew Hana was a big fan of them. She was able to interview them, too. They decided on having lunch at a different place and that's where the betting all started.

Gray reached the top without much hassle, laughing while looking at the others pushing against each other. Zion.T, who was still at the foot of the stairs, threw the keys to him but Jean caught it. She threw it then to Gray.

Once out of the pub, Gray opened the door to their car and got in. Elo and Jean followed. He saw Seungjae getting into his car, Hana, Kidoh and i11evn following. But then soon, all of them were already inside their car. Loco and Crush appeared but Zion.T was still at the door.

"HYUNG! Come on!" shouted Crush as they heard the other team start their engine.

Zion.T just walked slow. "Aish! Hyung! Of all times!" shouted Loco.

Seungjae's car was already backing up when Zion.T finally reached the car. "Why are you in such a hurry?" he asked. The younger ones just rolled their eyes at him.

"I would've killed you any time now," said Gray.

He got into the driver's seat and started the engine. He backed upfrom the driveway and headed towards the same direction the other car went to. "The game is only starting now," said Zion.T as he stepped on the accelarator.

HARD.

= _ = _ = _ = _ =

Sorry if an update took some time. :)