= 75 =

I Can't Stay But Please, Love Me

Gray took the bouquet of white rosess from Hoody and breathed deep. "You can do it, oppa. Fighting!" she said.

He heard Zion.T and Crush started singing. "It's your cue, hyung. Do your best," said Loco.

"Act natural. That's all you need," said Beenzino.

The others patted his shoulder and wished him good luck. This was his time. He walked down the stage as the first chorus came to an end. He caught Hana's stare and he smiled. She smiled and covered again. He stopped in between Zion.T and Crush as the song ended. They walked together towards Hana. Zion.T looked at he smiled earning a hug from the beautiful lady. Crush gave his microphone to Gray them hugged Hana as well when Zion.T finally let her go.

"You need to tell me all about this," Hana told him.

"Let hyung do that," smiled Crush as he walked away joining Zico at the back.

It was now just them, Gray and Hana. A lot of things have happened but the crowd remained silent. Gray smiled and gave her the bouquet of white roses which Hana took happily.

"You always knew what kind of flowers I loved," she said.

"Remember 3 years ago when I gave you a white rose in front of your friends and the people you looked up to?" asked Gray through his mic.

"Yes," answered Hana. "That was at Secret Society. I will never forget that day."

"Well... Now, it's a whole bouquet in front of your family, your friends, the people you look up to and our fans," he said.

"Thank you," said Hana. "But why?"

"Because I love you," he said looking straight into her eyes.

Hana felt emotions filling up her chest. She knew she wanted to cry but she was just to happy to even care. This couldn't be what she was thinking it was, right?

"When was the last time we saw each other? A month ago? During Show Me The Money's final battle?"

"Yes."

"A lot of things happened in one month. But you know what? There was one thing that didn't change."

"What is that?"

"What didn't change is the fact that I still love you. I love you even more right now."

Gray brushed her hair away from her face and continued.

"I remember 3 years ago when I told you I love you after only meeting you for 2 days. I told myself that it wouldn't matter if I didn't know you so much. I would love you. Then court you all my life. I thought you would let me go. I thought distance would make us grow apart. But seeing everything that has happened between us through the years, distance just made us more attached to each other."

"It's like we never really lived apart."

"I know. It's amazing how we grew to love each other more. But Hana... I have to tell you something."

"Yes?"

"I'm already tired of all the waiting, all the times when I sit at home wondering when we would see each other again."

"What? Are you..."

Hana was growing restless. Is he trying to break up with her? That can't be. But Gray stopped her from talking.

"Wait. I'm not finished yet," said Gray. He breathed deep. "So... Who from Hi Lite or Cohort got what I need?" he said on the mic.

Okasian started pushing Keith but he suddenly threw something to Playstar who passed it to Sway.D which he then passed to BFree. " man. Why me?" he said. Paloalto smiled, shaking his head. He took the little box from Juniorchef when BFree tossed it to him. "Let me do it," he said.

He walked over to Gray and gave the box to him. "Thanks, hyung," he said.

"Too bad Gaka's still in the army. He would have been happy to be the one giving that to you," said Paloalto smiling at Hana before walking away.

Gray back at Hana and smiled. "Sorry about that. So yeah. This... This is from Ben Baller I had made. You met in America right? I hope he didn't tell you about this," he said.

"About what?!" said Hana restless.

But Gray didn't answer her question. He just smiled. "Can someone help me with the microphone please? It's hard to do this with one hand," he said looking at his back for someone. Lil Boi ran towards them and took the mic from Gray. "Thank you. I'm sorry about all the delays, Hana. I'm pretty nervous," he said putting the little box in the middle of his fingers before kneeling down.

Hana already knew what was coming and she felt that sensation in her chest once more. She looked around and everyone was looking at them, waiting. Jean stood right beside her mom who was already starting to cry. She saw Hoody hug Coke Jazz while crying. Okasian was wiping his tears away with the back of his hand. She even saw Lil Boi bite his lips for him not to cry. 

"I've never been sure about anything in my life other than being a musician. I used to never believe I could be tied to a woman and stay happy forever. But you changed all of that, Hana Kim. That day you messaged me on Facebook, I knew I would be attracted to you. That day you smiled at me at a cafe in Korea, I knew I liked you. That day you interviewed us, and spent time with AOMG, I knew a day without you wouldn't be complete anymore. And today I want you to know that I could never imagine myself living another day without you in my life. I love you, Hana Carolette Kim. And just as the world is now becoming my witness, I ask you now from the bottom of my heart."

Hana bit her lip, this time, not because she was blushing but because she tried hard not to cry.

Gray knelt down and lifted his hand up with the little box righ there. He lifted the lid and a beautiful silver ring shined as the light passed by. It was simple with three diamonds in the center of the band. Hana couldn't handle it anymore. She slowly knelt down as well, not losing her stare at Gray.

"Will you marry me, Hana?"

Hana just stared at him as a tear traced its way down her cheek. She gave him a faint smile. "I don't need a ring, Gray. I don't need these flowers. I don't need all of these people around us. All I need is you," she said putting the flowers on the floor beside her. "And yes," she said. Lil Boi quickly shifted the mic from Gray to Hana's direction. "Yes, I will marry you," she finally said cupping his face in her hands and without hesitation attacking his lips with a kiss.