= 19 =

I Can't Stay But Please, Love Me

Hana and Jean made sure they wore something simple. They didn't want to grab attention from anyone at that show. Hana wore a black sleeveless top and skinny jeans. She took a jacket with her because she was sure it would be cold. The two stayed at the hotel lobby waiting for whoever would fetch them.

"I thought we wouldn't wear anything revealing?" said Jean.

"Nae. Why? Is this even revealing?" asked Hana looking at herself.

"I can see your collarbone," said Jean rolling her eyes at Hana.

"What's so wrong with that? I bought a jacket, if you're so worried," said Hana showing her the jacket on her lap.

"You're obviously showing off for Gray," said Jean teasingly.

"No, I am not!" said Hana. "Talk about someone who has her hands all over Elo," she teased Jean back.

"I cannot believe you!" said Jean standing up, trying to hide her blushing face. "I'll go check outside and see if they're already here," she said walking away.

Hana stayed and took her phone out to send Gray a message. They've been secretly sending messages to each other since they came back from Han River. She couldn't tell Jean though since she knew she would be jealous.

A few minutes later, Jay Park appeared at the hotel entrance with Gray busy with his phone. "You know, hyung. Before, you always held your phone to take selcas and videos," he said. "I haven't seen you take a photo since you came to the office. But you're still holding it. What are you doing? Is Jessi contacting you again?" he continued.

"No. I'm just... I'm talking to my sister," he said, lying, when it was really Hana he was talking to.

"Should we ask which room the girls are in?" asked Jay.

"Uhm... Maybe," he answered sliding his phone inside his pocket.

But Jean, who was walking towards the entrance saw them and walked slowly. Jean immediately recognized Jay with the star tattoos on his neck. They saw her and waved.

"Where's Hana?" asked Gray.

"Wow. Always looking for her?" said Jean shooting him a stare from head to toe.

"Where is she? Is she ready? We have to rush," said Jay.

"She's in the lobby," she said turning around and walked over to where Hana stayed.

Hana smiled as she watched her bestfriend walk closer with their 2 friends. She then stood up to greet them.

"Wow. I didn't think you'd look y in a black top," said Jay as he eyed her from head to foot. Hana just bit her lip and felt uneasy with his stares. But she just shook it off and said her thanks. "Let's go," he said wrapping an arm around her shoulders. "You have to tell me everything about your day with Gray hyung."

"Didn't he tell you?" she asked.

"He told me things. But I know he left some out. Tell me more," said Jay giving Gray funny stares.

"There's nothing else," Gray said rolling his eyes at him, walking away first. "Let's go," he said.

They all followed him outside to the car. It was Jay's car they were using. Jay opened the door beside the driver's seat and asked Hana to get in.

"I'm sorry. I don't ride shotgun," said Hana in English, hugging her arms tightly.

Jay was flustered when she turned down his offer. Jean pulled Hana and opened the door to the back instead and pushed Hana to get in. She closed it immediately and faced Jay and Gray.

"She once got in a car accident before and she has never sat in front ever again. I hope you understand," said Jean trying to explain, bowing and walking to the other side.

"Wait. What happened?" asked Gtay as he tried to follow Jean. But she opened the door and got in.

"Forget it, hyung. Let's go. Don't mention it to her also," said Jay walking over the other side.

The club didn't have much people in it yet. Only the organizers of the show. Luckily, AOMG were the first artists in the venue so Hana and Jean were allowed to roam around and watch as the crew did sound checks. They were at the backstage staring at the poster stuck on one of the walls.

The Rapbeat Show that night has 6 crews lined up: AOMG, Vismajor, Cohort, HiLite, Illionaire and Just Music.

"Talk about being lucky, bestie. We hit the jackpot," said Jean staring at the names.

"I can't believe I'm going to see all of them in one night," said Hana wide open.

Hana felt something on her chin pushing it upwards. She gasped and looked to her left. It was Gray.

"It looks like your jaw's gonna drop any moment," he said smirking. "It's gonna be a crazy night with all of those people," he continued looking at the poster, too.

Hana now just stared at Gray's side profile, mesmerized at how good it made him look. She heard Jean say something but didn't bother concentrating on what it was. Hana saw a drop of sweat trickle down the side of Gray's face. Even creatures that look as perfect as him sweat, too. Unconsciously, she raised her right hand and followed the trickle of sweat from his cheek down, wiping it off. Gray was caught off guard and looked at her with wonder.

Hana realized the situation and froze, her arm in mid-air. "I-I'm sorry. You were s-sweating," she said before biting her lips and looking down.

Gray smiled when he saw her bite her lips. It was an involuntary action of hers he always loved seeing. "That's fine. You should've told me. It's hot on the stage," he said pulling a handkerchief he had from his pocket. "Hana-ssi," he said making the girl in front of him look up. "Stop biting your lips. It's too cute," he said leaning towards her.

Hana froze. Gray just smiled and walked away. Jean saw all of this and smirked the moment Gray walked away from them. She faced Hana and snapped her fingers in front of her. Her bestfriend blinked and gained focus again.

"I thought you weren't going to fall for him? What's happening now?" she asked.

"Jean. He leaned towards me. I thought he was gonna kiss me or something," said Hana holding onto her chest.

"You're blushing," giggled Jean.

A loud bang then welcomed the backstage. A group of men entered with a bag of what seems to be bottles. The two girls stayed in their position holding hands.

"Now, we're ready," one of them said, the tall one with a beard.

Hana recognized them at once as Vismajor. The one that talked was Don Mills. Right beside him was Vasco. The other members of Just Music walked in after them. She got a look at Wutan, her favorite member from Vismajor. Gray, Uglyduck, Loco and Simon D walked over to them and greeted each other.

"Whose girlfriends are those?" asked CJamm.

"They with you?" asked Deepflow.

"Nae. They're friends," said Loco.

"Gray and Elo's girlfriends," said Uglyduck laughing.

"Really?" asked Wutan. "The girl in black is awesome," he smiled.

"Ah. Her name is Hana," said Gray smirking.

"Is that the one?" Wutan asked Gray. The older nodded and he continued to say, "I'll make sure I give her a hug, then."

"They're bloggers from the Philippines. They interviewed us. We invited them here. First show," said Simon D.

"Cool. You sure it's the scene they support and not you're pretty faces?" smirked Vasco.

"You'll be surprised at how much Hana knows about us and our work," answered Simon D.

"Let's meet them then," said Nochang rubbing his hands together.

"Hana-ssi. Jean-ssi. Can you come here, please?" Uglyduck called.

The girls did so and they were introduced to Vismajor ang Just Music. Hana grabbed the chance to get a selca with Wutan, Nucksal, Vasco and Giriboy. Wutan even gave her a hug, one of her dreams. But Jay Park and DJ Wegun appeared and called for Vismajor to start sound checks on the stage. While they walked away, Hana stared at Wutan.

"Aegi-yah, don't make Junkyung melt with your stare," laughed Simon D as he sat beside her on the couch.

Hana looked at him and hugged his neck tight. "Papa Ssam, he's my favorite member. Thank you so much! I finally met Vismajor! Thank you!" she said loudly in his ear.

Simon D was surprised by her actions but smiled and hugged her back. "You're welcome, aegi. Why don't you go out and watch them?" he said.

"Where should we watch?" asked Hana letting him go.

"You can stay near the edge of the stage. When the show's over, you can walk back in," suggested Jay Park.

"You can stay near the entrance, if you don't want to be crushed by all of those people," said Gray.

"There are spaces upstairs with tables that has a clear view of the stage. It's safer there," said Giriboy.

Hana and Jean looked at each other and tried to talk where they'll stay. While they were all talking, the backstage door opened again and another group of men entered.

"Oh my gosh! Cohort!" said Jean  making everyone look at her. She cupped her hands over and said an inaudible, "Sorry."

"Yeah. We know. We're Cohort," said Jay Allday in English with a laugh.

It wasn't just Cohort. HiLite was with them, too. The men greeted each other. The girls stared longingly at the Cohort members. They both loved the crew. Hana saw Paloalto and called him.

"Hana-ssi. You're here? Hello!" said Paloalto taking her hand. "How was your day, aegi-yah?" he asked.

"It was amazing!" she said.

"Wait. You've met?" asked Simon D standing. The two nodded. "How come you call her your aegi?" he asked.

"Because she calls me Papa," smiled Paloalto.

"I'm her Papa, too," said Simon D. "That can't be. You need to only have one dad," he said.

"Papa Palo is my smiling papa while you're my y papa," joked Hana laughing covering .

"y papa. I think I like that," said Simon D proudly.

"What about me?" said Vasco. "I'm older than these ers. I should be your papa, too," he smirked.

"Uhm.. Okay. You're the bad papa," giggled Hana.

"She's cute eh?" Vasco told Giriboy, the younger just nodded and smiled at Hana.

"Wait. Hyung. Who is she?" Reddy asked Paloalto.

"This is Kim Hana-ssi and Yu Jean-ssi, the one who screamed," laughed Paloalto. Jean only smiled and waved. "They were the ones that interviewed me this morning," he said.

Hana and Jean smiled and greeted everyone. "It's so nice to finally meet you," Jean said as she shook hands with BFree.

"Same here," he answered.

"You two don't look like hiphop fans but nice meeting you," said Huckleberry P.

"Hiphop isn't just the way you dress, hyung," said Okasian. "So, how did you two chicks get to know those bunch of dorks called AOMG?" he said in English laughing.

"Ya! Who said we're dorks?" said Jay.

"Okay. You're not," said BFree. "But those two are," he said pointing to Loco and Uglyduck with a laugh.

"I think I was just dissed so hard," said Uglyduck clutching his chest with a smile.

Paloalto pulled Keith Ape to his side and introduced him to Hana. "Hana, this is Donghyun. Donghyun, meet Hana," he said.

"Aish. Hyung. Why use my real name?" complained Keith Ape.

"Because I want the two of you to be friends," smiled the older.

"Hello, Donghyun oppa," greeted Hana with a smile and bow.

"Oppa? How old are you?" asked Keith.

"I was born January '94," she answered.

"Oh. Dongsaeng," said Keith calmly.

"Wait," interfered Giriboy. "You were born '94? Then you're the youngest in here. Cool," he said.

"You know the rules. No one touches the youngest girl," said Jay Park walking back to the stage.

"Too bad. She's pretty fine," said Playstar.

The atmosphere suddenly became silent and serious. Hi Lite were the next to have sound checks. And they went to the stage to get ready.

"What do they mean?" asked Hana directed at no one, sitting back on the sofa as Simon D walked over to talk to Vasco and Jay Allday.

"The hyungs have a thing with girls at shows like this. You know what I mean?" said CJamm as he appeared beside Hana.

Hana looked clueless and shook her head.

Keith sat on the other side of her. "When they get too drunk, girls will be toys. Well, some of them do itq," he said. Now, Hana understood.

"But the youngest girls don't get touched. Something like a silent rule everyone just really abides with," said CJamm.

"How come you two know that?" she asked.

"Everyone should know it," said Keith.

"Well, I hope you, two don't get too drunk then," she said.

"It's also a silent rule to not mess with the kids," said Keith.

"We're not forced to drink or smoke or whatever. If there was someone else younger than us, we'd be given shots already. But nah," said CJamm.

"So... You don't drink during shows like this?" she asked.

"Depends. I don't. Keith does sometimes," laughed CJamm.

" man. You've drunk before," said Keith lightly hitting his shoulder grom behind Hana.

"Well, yeah. One, two shots. Then I'm done," said CJamm defending himself with a laugh. "If shows are in big venues, no drinks are allowed. But if it's club shows like this, drinks keep on coming," he continued to explain.

"Just scream if anyone wants to hit you, okay?" said Keith. Hana just nodded.

"Anyway, it's nice to meet someone younger than us," said CJamm taking his hand out. Hana shook hands with him with a smile. "It's always just me, Keith or those ADV boys who are the youngest in shows," he said.

"How about Rockbottom? DaeNamHyup? They're 94 liners," said Hana.

"Yeah. But we're not that close with them," said CJamm.

"I only know Seungjae-ssi and Kidoh-ssi from Rockbottom," said Keith.

"There's Marvel J and Supreme Boi. But they don't do shows anymore. SuperB's kinda cool but still underage so he's not allowed here," said CJamm standing up.

"It . Wanna watch them outside?" he asked her standing up.

"Sure," said Hana standing up and taking his arm.

Gray was just looking at the three talk while he talked with the other AOMG members. He didn't hear what they were talking about but he disliked how Hana held Keith's arm, not to mention how she stares at him.

"Why do they like Keith Ape so much?" asked Gray looking at the door they exited at.

"Because he's young and they're the same age? And because he's Keith Ape," said Jean matter-of-factly as she sat beside Elo.

"Jealous," said Jay Park sneaking up from behind of him.

"I am not jealous. I said that in general," said Gray.

"Ever since they released 'It G Ma', he's already gained a big following," said Uglyduck.

"Hana has liked Keith Ape since he was still Kid Ash. She likes his face," said Jean.

"Tss. I'm more attractive than he is," sneered Gray in a whisper.

"You said what?" asked Playstar.

"Nothing," said Gray. "Where's Cokejazz?"

"He's gonna be late, him and G2," answered Playstar.

"But he was actually busy with Hoody," laughed Okasian.