= 33 =

I Can't Stay But Please, Love Me

"Beck hyung. Could you help the whole team prepare? Formal, semi, whatever. Me, SsamD hyung, Wegun, Uglyduck, Loco, Elo, Gray, Chacha and Hep. And for 2 ladies. Not too y. They're 24 & 21 in age. We'll be there at 2pm."

Jay sent the text to Beck and received a yes immediately. Good. He now returned his focus on his team. Everyone started talking about what to wear. Gray wasn't joining the conversation though. He just stared at his phone sighing every now and then. Jay looked at Simon D and he nodded.

"Beck's gonna help us. We need to be there at his place at 2pm. You can go home and get ready then let's meet there. Party is 4pm," said Jay.

"We can wear anything right? As long as we look good," said Loco.

"Nae," answered Jay.

"Gray," called Simon D. Gray looked up at him. "You ing explain to me what you did to Hana last night," continued Simon D seriously.

Everyone looked at Gray waiting for his answer. "Nothing happened," he said with a blank face, looking back at his phone.

" you, Gray. We saw the cameras," said Simon D starting to raise his voice. "What did you do?!" Jay held his shoulder and stopped from saying more.

Gray looked back at Simon D still with a blank face. "You saw it. You tell me what that means. Because I don't know either," he said turning in his chair, his back to them. He wanted to cry. He didn't want to talk about it. He was still unsure of everything.

Loco stood up and held his shoulder. "What happened hyung?" he asked with concern. Everyone was silent and waited for Gray to answer.

"You know I like her. Too much. I told her. I kissed her. I felt her. But she left. And I don't know anymore."

Uglyduck and Wegun and stared at each other. Elo and Chacha had their faces buried in their hands. Hep and Jay shook their heads. Loco just stood there beside Gray, an arm across his shoulder.

"Did you just say you like Hana?" said Simon D raising an eyebrow.

"I knew it would get to this," said Uglyduck.

"I made a wrong move. I'm sorry. But I'm trying to forget her now. It's stupid to fall for her. I know," said Gray looking back at the them.

"It is stupid because you know that you'll only get hurt," said Simon D.

"What were you thinking?" asked Wegun.

"I'm sorry. I just had to tell her because I know what I feel is real. I couldn't hide it anymore," said Gray giving up.

"You only have confidence in girls when you're drunk," said Chacha.

"But he didn't drink too much last night," said Elo.

"Which means he was serious," said Uglyduck.

"Can you imagine what you're putting Hana through, Gray? You don't even know if she likes you," said Simon D.

"She kissed me back. Not much. It could be her first. I don't know what she feels," said Gray.

"Most likely, she doesn't feel the same way since she left you hanging," said Hep.

"Don't blame us when you cry on Tuesday when they leave," said Wegun.

Jay walked to Gray and put an arm on his shoulder. "Don't listen to these jerks. We're your friends, too, so we have every right to tell you like that," he said laughing. "Do you really like Hana that much?"

He looked at Jay. He roamed his eyes everywhere trying to think of an answer."I don't know," answered Gray shaking his head.

"What kind of answer is that?!" said Simon D hitting his shoulder. "Love isn't learned. It's felt. Ask this," he said putting his right hand on Gray's chest. "Do you like Hana?" Gray looked up at him and nodded once. "There we go," he said slapping Gray's chest.

"We only have 1 day left with them," said Wegun.

"We can help you make that one day the most memorable day in your life, hyung," said Uglyduck standing up.

"Yeah. Something like a day for just the two of you," said Loco.

"Count me in," said Uglyduck.

"We can start today," said Jay.

Gray looked at Jay then back at everyone else. "But... What if she doesn't like me the same way?" he asked.

"That wouldn't matter," said Wegun.

"What matters is we make the last day the best for you, for her, for everyone. We'll never know when we can see her again so let's create good memories," said Jay.

"If you don't end up together, at least you became good friends and have good memories to look back to," said Elo.

"Is that what you and Jean talked about, too?" asked Jay hitting Elo's arm.

"Sort of. Yeah," grinned Elo.

"I want Hana to go back home happy and not sad because of you. Fix yourself and make my baby girl smile," said Simon D giving Gray a hug. "I never told you, but I think Hana is the perfect girl for you," he said as he let go.

"Thanks, hyung," said Gray.

"Now let's go and prepare for that party," said Chacha clapping his hands.

"But you have got to tell us," started Simon D. "What does Hana's lips taste like? Is it sweet?" he grinned.

"What?!" reacted Gray with a slight laugh. "I'm not telling you."

"But look. Gray hyung's ears are getting red. He's blushing," said Loco smiling, brushing a finger against his earlobe.

Gray pushed Loco's hand away from his head. "Stop that," he said.

"Come on, tell us man," said Jay locking his neck with his right arm. Everyone else started to .

"Aish. Stop. It was the best kiss I ever gave anyone," he said smiling, his lips reaching his own heaven.