= 20 =

I Can't Stay But Please, Love Me

Hana and Jean stayed near the backstage door as the show went on. They took some photos and videos while enjoying their first hiphop show in Korea.

It was AOMG on the stage and the crowd was wild and noisy. Keith Ape and Giriboy were beside them watching. Keith and Hana became closer friends since their ages were just days away. She was surprised at how silent and calm he is in person compared to what image he portrays with his music. Giriboy and Jean were talking about something but Hana could barely hear it.

The last song AOMG performed was Jay Park's "I Like 2 Party" and everyone started to jump. Giriboy pulled the girls to come closer to the door. The next crew on stage would be Cohort and HiLite and he said it would get even wilder when they appear.

When AOMG left the stage, they all went in. Cohort was next. Hana pumped her fist at Keith before Okasian pushed him to go on stage.

Gray was looking at Hana all throughout the show. But she was too busy staring at Loco, taking videos and photos and talking to Keith Ape to even notice.

At the artist's room, it was crazy. Vismajor started drinking. Jay grabbed a bottle and chugged it down. Simon D did the same when Vasco offered him a bottle of his own. Nucksal offered Loco who, of course, obliged in taking it. Gray doesn't drink that much but when he does, he really makes sure he's ing drunk. Wutan offered him a bottle. They're not that close but they've already worked together once and kept in contact ever since. It was rude to turn down an offer. He stuck to Elo to make sure he doesn't drink to much.

Illionaire came to the room with two of their friends with them, ODB. They all greeted them and continued to enjoy. Not everyone were close with ODB though. DoK2 and Beenzino didn't get some drinks yet since they were the next to perform.

Debi was looking around when she saw a girl come in and take her jacket off. "Is that... Hana?" he told himself.

Gray saw her come in and thought of giving her a drink. Nothing beats another dose of energy to continue enjoying a show. He brought two glasses with him, one for himself and one for her. He approached her from behind which startled her.

"Oppa!" said Hana hitting his arm lightly.

"Sorry. Did I surprise you?" smiled Gray.

"Yes. Don't do that again, please," said Hana hugging her jacket.

"Okay. I won't," said Gray. He offered him one of the glasses he was holding. "Here. Have a drink," he said.

Hana looked at the glass in his hand and back at him. She smiled and took it from him. "Thanks," she said as she put the glass down on a nearby table. She faced him and said, "But I don't drink, oppa."

"Oh," said Gray in a bit of shock. "I'm sorry. I didn't know," he said sitting on the sofa's arm. He took the last gulp of his drink and laid the glass on the table. "Never got drunk, eh?" he asked.

"No. Champagne, during occasions. But I don't get drunk," answered Hana, smelling the alcohol around Gray.

"You didn't tell me that in your messages," he answered.

"You never asked," smiled Hana.

"I do know that you liked Loco to even dream of him as your boyfriend," smirked Gray.

"Aish. Oppa, don't tell him," said Hana shyly as she held his arm. Gray just continued to smirk at her. She opened her eyes wide enough and said,"You told him?! Oppa!"

"No. I didn't. Don't worry," he smiled. "But I did text a certain Wutan that a girl I know calls him 'Bearhug'. He loved it," he teased.

"You told him?! Oppa!" she said lightly tugging on his arm. "I can't believe you. No wonder he hugged me," she said biting her lips.

"You should be thanking me. I made one of your dreams come true," he said staring at her lips again.

Hana let go. She looked at Gray and pouted as she stepped closer, giving him a hug. "I can't believe you said that to Wutan. But thank you," she said letting him go when she couldn't stand the smell of alcohol and smoke on him. "Please. Don't tell Hyukwoo oppa," she said stepping back. Gray only smiled and nodded his head. "I gotta go back outside, oppa. It's Cohort on stage right now," she continued.

Hana turned to go but Gray caught her arm and made her stop. "What is so special about Cohort that you want to see them more than me?" he asked slowly pulling her closer to him.

"Nothing. I just like them, too. And I promised Keith I'd watch them," she said looking down at him.

"Keith again. Is he more handsome than I am?" Gray asked now taking both her wrists in his hands.

"What are you talking about?" asked Hana. "You know, you're just drunk. Let me go and I'll watch."

But Gray pulled her closer and held her waist with his left hand. "Na-uh," he said.

Hana tried to push herself away but the closeness of their bodies was something she liked. He felt warm and his stare was inviting. She tried not to look but with every tighter grasp of Gray on her wrist, it made her look at him. Maybe he was just drunk but Hana wasn't sure. He certainly didn't have those pink cheeks she usually sees on Jean when she's wasted. What was wrong with him? She wanted to plead him to let go. But his eyes looked more wanting and she just let him be.

"Please, oppa. Let go," she mumbled.

"No," he said seriously as he raised his right hand to reach for her chin. He heard steps coming towards them and he switched his gaze to its direction.

"Let go of her, Gray," Debi said.

But before he could let go, Debi already pulled Hana away and a punch landed his cheek.