= 32 =

I Can't Stay But Please, Love Me

"Well, I guess she'll forget about me now," said Simon D.

"Probably," laughed Uglyduck. "Where are the others?"

"Elo and Loco are coming. I don't know about Gray," said Jay looking at his phone as he checked for messages and replied to Chacha who were already on the elevator up to their office.

"Where did he go last night? He left the club early," asked Uglyduck.

"He went with Debi. And made a u-turn to this office," said Simon D ruffling his hair.

"What do you mean? Did he work last night?" asked Wegun looking up at him as he paced the room.

"No. He did something stupid," said Simon D.

The door opened and Chacha and Hep came in. "Hello people!" cheered Hep.

" it. I only had 5 hours of sleep," said Chacha as he bumped shoulders with Jay.

"What time did you go home?" asked Uglyduck.

"Around 4am," answered Chacha.

"Wow. You were here until that time? Why?" asked Wegun.

"Ask Gray. He was crazy. He wouldn't have gone home if I didn't enter his studio," he answered.

"Why was Gray here in the first place?" asked Wegun.

The door once again opened and Loco and Elo walked in. Loco immediately flopped onto the sofa resting his head on Uglyduck's lap. "I think I still have a hangover," he said. "That, or I'm still sleepy."

"I think you have both. Get away from me," said Uglyduck pushing Loco's head away.

"Where's Pumkin hyung and Gray hyung?" said Elo.

"Pumkin hyung has family matters. He won't be able to come here," said Jay.

"How about Gray hyung?" asked Loco sitting up.

"He should be here," said Simon D.

"I hope he gets up though," said Chacha.

"I really think Hana was mad at him," Hep told Chacha, looking at his phone.

"Why did you say that?" asked Loco. Hep was caught off guard and couldn't answer.

"Yeah. You two tell us what happened," said Simon D.

"Wait. I'm getting confused here," said Wegun. "You said that Gray went here last night," he said pointing at Jay.

"How did you know?" asked Hep surprisingly.

"Simon D told us," answered Uglyduck.

"There's a camera in each room. We can see everything if we wanted to check," said Simon D.

"Okay okay," said Wegun standing up. "Gray was here last night. But what does Hana have to do with it? Why was she mad? Is it because of the fight at the club? Did Pumkin hyung tell you all about it?" he said looking at Hep.

"Don't tell me, Hana was here, too?" said Elo.

"So... Hana and Gray hyung were together?" said Loco with wide eyes.

"Ah. That isn't good," said Uglyduck.

"Yeah. They were here last night. We don't know what they did in his studio," said Hep. "You tell us. You saw the cameras," he told Jay.

"I don't wanna tell anyone. It's none of our business," said Jay sitting back down.

"You took Hana with you, Hep. Where did you go?" asked Simon D.

"Well, the two of them looked like they had a fight or something. Gray told me to bring her back to the hotel. I did before driving back home. Hana didn't look happy. She just stared outside the car. I didn't try to ask. She got off. I waited for her to disappear from inside the hotel lobby and I left," Hep answered.

Jay and Simon D nodded at him and looked at each other already knowing what might have happened. Gray got dumped.

"I hope Hana's all right," said Loco.

"Did any of you talk to Gray this morning or something?" asked Jay.

"I sent him a message this morning, the same one I sent everyone. He didn't reply," said Elo.

"I don't want to talk about them anymore. Why did you call us here anyway? Are we gonna take the girls out?" asked Uglyduck.

"That's impossible if the two fought last night," said Wegun.

"Not really. We're waiting for Xin... Who should be here any mimute now," said Jay.

"Why?" asked Elo.

The door then opened and Gray went in followed by a tall man behind him. "Hey. Saw him in the elevator," said Gray.

"Yo," greeted Xin.

Jay, Simon and the others looked at Gray then back at each other. "What? You guys look like you've seen a ghost," said Gray as he put his bag down on the sofa and took one of the tall chairs near the glass window.

Jay stood up and greeted Xin. All the others followed and sat back down. Xin handed a card to Jay. "I have a party later this afternoon. Remember, I have to go to the US and do some work. The kids at Off White wanted to give me a party and I'm inviting AOMG. It's also going to be like a press conference or something," said Xin.

"Cool," said Jay getting the invite and reading through. "Wait. Dress code is formal?" he asked in surprise.

"Eh?" reacted Loco.

"Yes. There are gonna be press people so they thought a dress code should match. I'm sorry if it's so sudden," answered Xin raising his shoulders. "But come on. You guys are AOMG. You can wear anything. As long as we avoid the ripped jeans," he laughed when he saw Elo cover his pants with a pillow.

"Nah man. It's cool," said Jay in English. "We can ask Beck for help," he said.

"Thanks man. I'll see you later then. Prepare some songs for me, too, if you can. I love your songs," said Xin shaking Jay's hand.

"Sure. We got you covered," answered Jay.

Xin and Jay walked over to the door when Simon D called. "Are we allowed to bring girls? You know, people who don't really matter," he asked.

"Yeah. I'm cool with that. But I didn't know you had a girlfriend," smirked Xin.

"I don't lose girls, Xin," answered Simon D with a grin.

"It's different girls we're taking. You'll like them, too, I bet," said Jay.

"I'm taken, man," smiled Xin.

"Nah. Not like that. I'm saying this honestly. You'll like them as a person. They're cool," said Jay

"Sure. Whatever you say. I'll expect them then. See you later," said Xin as he stepped out of the office.