= 37 =

I Can't Stay But Please, Love Me

"Yo, Jay hyung," greeted DoK2.

"Yo. Man, I didn't expect you guys here," said Jay shaking hands with Illionaire and Epik High.

"Got the invite from Jiyong. They should be here," said DoK2.

"It's not a YG only party then?" asked Simon D.

"No. I think they invited everyone who wears Off White," said The Quiett.

"But we're not wearing it," said Tukutz with a laugh.

"We can be forgiven," said The Quiett.

"And if it was, you guys wouldn't be here," sneered Mithra.

"Hey. I saw that girl holding onto Gray. Who is she? Is that her girlfriend or something?" asked Tablo.

"Her name is Hana Carolette Kim. She's a blogger," said Jay.

"Is she Korean?" asked Tablo.

"Filipino-Korean. The mix did her good. She's beautiful," said Simon D.

"She's just like you," Tablo told DoK2.

"Yeah. I know. We met her yesterday. She's cool," the youngest said.

"Is she Gray's girlfriend? It's about time he gets serious with someone," asked Mithra.

"No. But we want them to be," said Simon D.

"Does Sunghwa like her?" asked Tukutz.

"Big time," answered Simon D as he took glasses of champagne from the passing waitress. "Thank you," he said whistling as he gave her a smile. The waitress only smiled and walked away.

"You and your moves, hyung," said DoK2 shaking his head.

"Has Gray worked his way to Hana Kim-ssi's heart?" asked Tablo.

"More than we expected him to do," sneered Jay.

"What do you mean, hyung? What happened?" said DoK2.

"Nothing, Just something between the two of them," said Jay.

"Oh. I hope he gets her," smiled Tukutz.

"Too bad Jessi's here though," said The Quiett.

Jay almost spit the champagne he just sipped. "You said what?! Jessi is here?" he said.

"Yeah. We saw her talking to Dara noona and CL," said DoK2.

"Jessi should know better. Gray doesn't even like her," said Tablo.

"I can imagine Gray's smile disappearing when he sees her," said Mithra.

"It's not that Jessi's bad or anything. She's just really...," started Tablo.

"Crazy," said Jay. "Sometimes," he continued when The Quiett looked at him.

"And I forgot to tell you. Tiffany-ssi is also here," said DoK2.

"Oh," said Jay. "The I care," he continued,

Pumkin approached them as he went down the stage after doing spins on the turntable. "I've been waiting for you guys," said Pumkin shaking hands with Jay and Simon D.

"Have you seen the girls? Beck did a good job with them," said Jay.

"I saw you guys walk in while I was on stage. Hana is beautiful. Jean looks used to all the glamour," said Pumkin.

"Can we meet them?" asked Tablo.

"Sure. I think Gray's walking them around to see Bigbang and 2ne1. She likes them," said Simon D.

Just then, Xin, GDragon and Taeyang approached them. They all greeted each other and Xin immediately went down to business.

"Hey, Jay. Can you do one of your songs or something? These jerks don't want to perform until Daesung comes here," said Xin.

"And we're still waiting for him to say yes," said Taeyang looking at his phone.

"Sure. Let me call the team," said Jay.

"Thanks, bro," said Xin.

"Hey, Jaebeom hyung. We saw that girl with Gray hyung. They're talking to some of the models. Is she his girlfriend?" asked GDragon.

"Do you like her?" asked Tukutz.

"Well, she's cute," smiled GDragon.

"Ah. No. Hands off, hyung. She's our baby girl," said DoK2.

"She's my baby girl," smiled Simon D proudly. "And no. Shes not Gray's girlfriend."

"Not yet though," said Jay giving his co-CEO a high-five.

"Oh. Now I get it. Good luck for both of them," said Taeyang.

"Was that the girl you wanted me to meet?" mentioned Xin. Jay and Simon D nodded. "Oh. I like her," he smiled.

"Let's get going and sing something for Xin," said Simon D.

"Can you sing your new song? Solo. I like that," said Taeyang.

"Sure. Should I dedicate it to Hyorin-ssi?" smiled Jay.

"Well, she isn't here," smiled Taeyang. "But thank you."

 

= _ = _ = _ = _ = _ = _ = _ =

Something amazing happened to me yesterday. It was one of the best experiences in my whole life! But all the emotions are spinning in my heart right now. I son't know how to let it all out. I wanted to tell someone about it but none of my friends are available to talk to at this time. Hahaha! But still. I'm happy.
I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Oh look! There's Jessi! XD