= 61 =

I Can't Stay But Please, Love Me

"Oppa!" greeted Hana as they walked out of the museum to his car. "You should have gone inside! It was amazing," she said as she ran to hug him.

Gray smiled as she hugged him. It was the first time he saw her happy because of a simple trip. He looked at the two men and smiled. "Thanks for taking her around," he said.

"It was nothing. Anything for C," said Young Lion.

"But she is right. You should have gone inside. The place is so cool," said Donutman.

"I haven't really been there yet. Maybe next time," he answered.

Hana let him go and said, "We can still go back inside."

"But we have to go," said Gray.

"Where are we going? Jean's not here," she answered.

"Don't ask too many questions and just get in the car," said Gray calmly, not sounding too demanding. 

Hana crunched her eyebrows at him for making her do something, especially when she didn't know what was going on. "What about Hojae oppa and Donutman?" she asked as Gray opened the door to his car, the one beside the driver's seat.

"I don't ride shotgun remember?" said Hana not leaving her stare on Gray.

Young Lion stood beside Hana and opened Gray's backseat door. He looked at him and smiled. "It's okay, C. Just go with hyung. We'll see you later," assured Young Lion as he patted her head.

"We'll be going now. Enjoy your date," said Donutman pumping his fists.

Young Lion smiled at her before letting her go and walking away with Donutman. Hana then looked at Gray. "Where are we going?" she asked.

"Just.... Somewhere," he said.

"I'm not getting in that car unless you tell me where we're going," said Hana firmly.

Gray already gave up. "What is wrong with you? Just a minute ago, you were sweet and nice. Now, you're sounding like my sister. Just get in the car," he said getting annoyed.

"I just want to know where we're going so I know what to tell Jean. She's with Elo," she said.

"I know she's with Elo. I'll tell you on the way where we're headed," he said trying to hide his irritated voice.

"Why did you let J leave? Are you jealous?" she asked.

Gray yanked the backseat door open and stepped closer to Hana who didn't even move a bit. "Look, I am jealous that you're that close to Young Lion," he said almost whispering. "I don't want to get mad and I don't want to make a scene here. We're going to wherever Elo and Jean are. There, I said it. Now, go, get in the car."

Hana bit her lips and sighed. She kept shut and slid into the car. Gray breathed out and closed the door. He got into the driver's seat and started the engine. Hana watched him breathe deeply, probably trying to control his anger.

"I'm sorry," she said.

Gray looked at her through the front view mirror. "For what?" he asked.

"For making you mad," she said.

Gray turned and looked at her. "I'm not mad, Hana. I was just jealous. I didn't know you were friends with Young Lion and you seem to be really close. I wanted to be the person to take you on fun trips but I couldn't. He was able to do that and you looked so happy. One day, Hana," he said reaching for her hand. "I will be able to take you to fun places and I'll make sure you'll smile so much," he said ending it with a smile. 

She smiled back to him, pressing on his hand. "Please don't be jealous of J oppa. He is such a nice person and he's a good friend. Please don't make me choose between you two, or any of my friends, because I love all of you," she said.

"From now on, I'll try not to," he answered. They exchanged smiles before Gray let her go. "But honestly, I was pissed off because I had to drive here just to fetch you. And the traffic in Hongdae is no joke," he continued as he brought himself back to sit properly and put his seatbelt on.

Hana did the same. Gray watched her and smiled to himself. Hana is such a good person that he does not understand why he was the one who's deeply in love with her. He did not deserve a woman as nice as her. He was dazing away that he didn't notice Hana already staring at him.

"Are you all right, oppa?" asked Hana.

He woke up from his trance and remembered he had things under the seat to give her. He was supposed to surprise her by making her sit right next to him but he forgot that she didn't ride shotgun. He lifted the box and bouquet of flowers from the seat and handed it over to her. Hana reached for the box first and put it on the seat right beside her. She took the flowers and admired them. It was a mix of white and pink roses. She smiled to herself and looked back at Gray.

"You were supposed to see this if you only sat here," he said smiling. "I'm not really good with flowers but the lady at the boutique said white and pink would be a perfect match to go perfectly with you. Young and innocent," he explained smiling to himself, filling himself with pride as the woman he gave the roses to was happy.

"I love them," she answered.

"I'm glad you like them. Now, let's go and see your bestfriend again," he said as he maneuvered the car out of the parking space.

Hana wanted to say more and commend Gray for his choice of flowers. She has always had doubts about what Gray really felt for her. She can see that he really has feelings for her but with their current setup, she just couldn't believe that he would be really serious. They'll be living away from each other really soon and maintaining a relationship will be totally difficult. She doesn't know if Gray was aware, but in the Philippines, like what her mother has always said, giving white roses, or anything white in general, to someone you love means that the intentions are pure, sincere and honest. It signifies that the person will be loyal no matter the situation. In other situations, if a man give his lover white things, it means that he is ready to be married. 

"Are you really that sincere, Gray?" she thought to herself as she watched him concentrate on driving. 

 

= _ = _ = _ = _ = _ =

It's almost the end and I'm still giving you some slightly sad scenes. How evil am I?! LOL