= 51 =

I Can't Stay But Please, Love Me

Hana sat on Gray's bed. She took the side against the wall. She pulled the sheets to cover her legs and waited for him to lie on the bed next to her.

Gray just came back from the bathroom and was wiping himself with a wet towel. He was now in shorts and a white sleeveless shirt. He shut the lights off but the lamp on his desk was still open.

"I never thought I'd see you in those kind of clothes," said Hana as he watched him walk over to the bed. "You can compete with Jaebum oppa for the best body," she teased jokingly.

"Haha! Never. I'm not the type to show skin on screen," smiled Gray as he reached for the lamp. "Do you sleep with the lights on?" he asked. Hana shook her head earning a smile from him. "Good. I don't either."

Gray shut the lamp off and sat on the bed. He pulled the sheets up to his legs before noticing that Hana was still sitting. "Aren't you going to sleep?" he asked.

Hana held Gray's arm and said, "You said you wanted to talk. Let's do it now. Lie on my lap."

Gray didn't speak. He moved closer to Hana and layed his head on her lap. His window on top of the bed was open and the cool air outside blew the curtains in sweet motion. Moonlight came shimmering into the room. It illuminated both of their faces. Hana started to run her fingers through his hair, the same way Gray did to her last night. He could see her faint smile directly at her.

Gray has had other girls in his life. A lot actually. But his heart melted only like so for Hana. This was the first time he didn't wish to have with a girl he's sleeping with. This is the first time he was content with the thought that a girl would be smiling at him for the rest of the night. This is the first time he's foolishly fallen in love.

"Why aren't you awkward towards men?" he asked.

"I don't know. Maybe because I have a number of crazy guy friends back in the Philippines," she giggled. "I have a younger brother, too."

"I always wanted to have a younger brother."

"Is that why you love Hyukwoo oppa so much?"

"Maybe. Yes. I mean... There's nothing about Loco that you wouldn't love. He's a very nice person."

"Agreed. I love him, too."

"Is this conversation going to be about how you fangirl about Hyukwoo or about us? Because I'm already starting to get jealous."

"Us. Haha! I'm sorry. I just love him that much."

"Haha! Whatever."

"Okay. Back to us."

"Do you have an older sibling?"

"No. It's only the two of us. I treat Jean as my sister though. Debi oppa has been like my older brother for years now."

"You're lucky to have them. Especially Debi."

"Thank you. He means a lot to me."

"Did you enjoy the party?"

"So much... Can I ask you something?"

"Hmm..."

"Why aren't you as drunk as the others?"

"I didn't want to get drunk. And the secret in drinking is chugging all of it down with water."

"Oh. Okay..."

"How was the experience? You're first drink."

"I won't do it again. I hate the smell."

"If you want to be friends with Cohort, you have to get used to the smell."

"Aish... I can't."

"Who do you like from them?"

"As an artist? Okasian, Bryan and Coke Jazz, of course!"

"What about Keith?"

"He's so cool! You know what. I really want him to become one of my bestfriends."

"You should. He needs some friends. How about in Buckwilds?"

"Totally not Jookyung oppa. Haha!"

"I'll tell when he wakes up."

"Oppa. No!"

"Just joking. I guess you had an amazing day."

"So much. This day is just amazing."

"I wonder what tomorrow will be like."

Gray stared up the ceiling dreamily. He felt so comfortable while Hana carressed his hair. He closed his eyes and tried to dive into the feeling. He can also feel the alcohol kick in. He needed rest soon.

"Oppa..."

"Hmmm..."

"I want my tomorrows to be with you."

Gray's eyes shot open at what he heard. He looked at Hana who was smiling at him. "What... What do you mean?" he asked.

"I mean... I want my tomorrow to be with you. It's going to be our last day here in Korea and I want to spend it with you," she said letting go of Gray's hair. She leaned closer to Gray's face and said, "Don't you like that?"

"Are you kidding? Of course, I'd like that," he said smiling taking one of her hands and holding it tightly.

"Good. Then let's plan something after our interview with TK and Epik High," said Hana smiling.

Gray suddenly felt so high. He let go of Hana and got up to sit right in front of Hana. He felt eager to ask her, just like a kid asking his crush what her name is, like a teenager asking a girl out for a date. He needed to know.

He took one of her arms and pulled it up to rest on his shoulder. The same arm held his waist. With his other hand, he took her hips and pulled her upwards, towards him. Hana gasped at his actions. He sat down and made Hana sit on his lap, both hands now on his shoulder.

"I just want one honest answer, Hana," he said.

The girl was able to do nothing but stare at him. Their position for her was awkward but the way Gray looked at her with care and tenderness made her stop and just melt into the moment. She felt stiff. The way he held on her waist sent shivers to her spine. Her hands on his shoulders appreciated how toned his muscles seemed to be.

"I love you. I know that with all of my heart," said Gray running his hand from her forehead down to her chin. "Do you feel the same for me? Please. Tell me," he said almost pleadingly.

"Oppa," she started. She took his hand away from her face and let it rest on her legs. Gray didn't lose his stare with her not even when Hana cupped his face with both her hands. "I wouldn't say that I want to spend my tomorrows with you if I didn't love you. I do. I really do and I'm sorry if I denied it, if I hurt your feelings. I love you so much, without even knowing why," she said with all her honesty and courage.

Gray felt like he was freed of all the burden he's been carrying all day because of her. He finally heard it. He finally has something to cling to, to believe in, to hope for. He searched Hana's eyes and all he could see was joy and sincerity. The girl he's holding right now is his.

"Oppa," said Hana. "Isn't this that moment where you kiss the girl because you learned she likes you back?" she said with a giggle.

"I... I was thinking if I could because... Honestly," Gray started to say changing the tone in his voice. Hana tilted her head in wonder and loosened her grip on his face. He smirked and pushed her upwards before pushing her back onto the bed. Hana gasped as she fell and saw Gray shift himself to kneel right above her. "I seldom kiss girls I'm interested in. But once I do, I usually go all the way. If you know what I mean," he said not losing the grin on his face.

Hana felt her heart beat so fast. This wasn't what she was expecting and she wasn't ready for it either. Gray lowered his head close to hers. "Oppa...," she tried to say. She felt his breath all over her face. She tried to look away but seeing Gray was the most beautiful scene she has ever laid eyes on. She adored him.

Gray planted a kiss on her forehead. This eased Hana's stiffness. He ran his lips down her nose bridge and planted a kiss on it as well. He kissed both of her cheeks and planted sweet little kisses on her lips, the kind that just brushed against each other. By then, Hana's breathing already relaxed. She trusted him.

But Gray started playing with her lips, kissing then pulling them. The girl under her soon gave in. And with every kiss, she would try to open for him, chances for Gray to play with his tongue. He liked how he dominated their kiss. He wanted her to learn. He paused to get some air and saw how Hana's eyes were still closed savoring the moment. He pressed his lips against hers again, this time intending to deepen the kiss. Hana raised her hands and locked them onto his neck. This earned a wide grin from Gray and he made sure she enjoyed every single moment. He slipped his tongue inside and it earned a low moan from Hana.

A minute more and Gray pulled her up to sit on the bed. She gasped in their kiss and Gray pulled away.

"Did you like that?" he asked smiling.

Hana was taken back at his question. She looked down and bit her lip, unable to answer.

Gray saw her bite her lips and he felt happy that he made her blush. If the lights were only on, he was sure he'd see her face turn into a bright red shade. She was so cute in his eyes.

"Why can't you answer? Didn't you like it? I thought you did. You moaned so good for me," whispered Gray right next to her ear seductively. Hana pushed her head down feeling her face heat up. "Should I do it all over again and make sure you enjoy more?" continued Gray touching her chin with a hand and pushing her head up. He gave her light kisses again.

But Hana put both of her hands on his chest and pushed him away. "No. That's... I think that's enough," she said pushing herself back on the bed. "Let's sleep now. We still have a long day ahead," she continued, pulling the sheets over her. She turned to face the wall, her back on Gray.

Gray smiled to himself seeing how cute she was when she refused and then remembering how she almost gave in with their kiss. He shook the thoughts off his head before he decides on doing something stupid. He crawled under the same sheets with Hana.

"Why is your back against me? How am I supposed to see your pretty face?" asked Gray teasingly.

Hana once again bit her lip. "I normally sleep facing the wall. Sorry," she said. But truthfully, she was worried he would kiss her again if she faced him.

Gray once again smiled. The girl he adored was so innocent he couldn't think of doing anything too awkward towards her. And he loved that about her. He moved closer to Hana and put an arm around her waist. "It's fine," he said. He felt Hana go stiff in his embrace but afterwards grew used to it. "I love you, Hana Carolette Kim," he said as he closed his eyes and kissed the back of her head.

Hana smiled at how clearly Gray was able to say her whole name. But greatly, she was happy at how comfortable his embrace felt. "I love you, too, Lee Sunghwa," she said also closing her eyes.

= _ = _ = _ = _ = _ = _ = _ = _ = _ = _ =

and there goes one epik chapter. ;~;