= 45 =

I Can't Stay But Please, Love Me

There was a grocery store just across Gray's building. The two groups agreed to meet there and buy what they need first before going up to Gray's flat. Jay's car got to the place first. Hana looked up at the building and asked which floor Gray's apartment was.

"It's on the fourth floor," said Gray. He stood right next to her and heard a sigh. "Don't worry. We have an elevator," he continued. Hana looked at him and smiled.

"My legs are starting to hurt," she said almost in a whisper.

The girls changed their shoes when they were in the car. Beck made them bring the shoe boxes. They were now in the flat shoes they wore from the hotel. But they were in the same clothes since the party. Gray stole glances at her as she pouted.

Simon D's car arrived and parked right next to Jay's. The boys got out and huffed at the cold air.

"It's cold tonight," said Loco keeping his hands inside his pockets.

"Aren't you cold, Jean?" asked Elo.

"I'm fine. Don't worry," she answered taking his arm.

Simon D twirled his keys before putting it inside his pocket. "Gray-ssi, aren't you going to ask Hana if she's cold? She looks like she's freezing," he said.

Gray was caught off-guard and stood still trying to open his mouth. Hana looked at him and smiled. "I'm fine, papa. I'm just a bit tired from all the standing at the party," she assured Simon D. "Why don't we buy whatever you guys are getting?" she continued.

"Let's go," invited Jay as he walked towards the convenience store up front.

"Let's go?" asked Gray as he held his hand out for Hana.

"Sure," she answered taking his hand and walking behind the others. "And I lied when I answered papa Ssam. I am feeling cold," she told Gray in a low voice. "Imagine walking around in this short dress."

"Oh. I'm sorry. I didn't realize," answered Gray.

Inside the store, Jay and Uglyduck grabbed cans of beer. Gray mentioned that he has 2 bottles of Johnnie Walkers in his kitchen. Loco and Hana grabbed some chips.

"Do you have like, real food in your home?" asked Hana as she passed Loco a can of Pringles.

"Hey, I want the red one," said Loco taking another one.

"Uhm... I don't really cook. My fridge has nothing in it right now," said Gray in a shy manner.

Hana turned her head to look at him and raised an eyebrow. She huffed and said, "Oh well. I'm grabbing some eggs and maybe tuna or something. I want to eat."

"You might want to get some rice, too. Hyung never stores any," said Elo following her.

"Looks like she didn't like that, Sunghwa," said Simon D as he chose chocolate bars in the candy section they were standing at.

"What?" said Gray.

"Hana loves to cook. She's not really that good but she knows her stuff around the kitchen," said Jean shaking her head slightly. "She doesn't like people who don't know simple tasks inside the house. Tsk tsk," she continued lightly shaking her head mockingly.

"That is one cross out on her ideal type list," sneered Jay as he walked to the counter with Uglyduck right beside him. "Come on. Let's pay for all of this and get the party going!" he cheered.

Hana, Loco and Elo were already at the counter with the things they took. There was bread, eggs, spam, canned tuna, onions and a jar of cream cheese. Jean looked at Hana and raised an eyebrow.

"Sorry. I wanted to have some," answered the youngest.

Everyone put their items on the counter and waited for the lady to finish scanning everything. Hana and Jean took their wallets out and grabbed some cash out.

"Woah woah woah... What are you doing?" asked Simon D as she stopped Hana from placing her money on the counter.

"I'm paying for what I took," she answered.

"No. You're not going to do that. I'll be paying," said Jay.

Elo grabbed Jean's hand and pushed it down. Hana avoided Uglyduck's hand. "No. Let me chip in or something," she said.

"We won't let you. Keep your cash. We got this covered," said Jay.

"No. At least make me pay for the cream cheese. It's mine," said Hana.

"She won't stop until you take her money, Jay," said Jean.

"Okay okay. The cream cheese is all yours," said Jay locking Hana's neck with his arm, taking the money from her hand.

"Thank you," answered their maknae.

"How can you be so cute and beautiful at the same time?" asked Uglyduck.

"I'm naturally like this," she answered sticking her tongue out.

"She's too cute," said Gray.

 

= _ = _ = _ =

HI GUYS1 How have you been?! Me?! I'm still happy. HOODY IS THE NEW MEMBER OF AOMG.!!! That beautiful creature just added to the already awesome roster I love.! ohgeez. The world is so nice. <3