= 60 =

I Can't Stay But Please, Love Me

"Why are you taking her and not me?" Hana asked Elo.

"Because... You already have Young Lion and Donutman with you. They can take care of you," said Elo.

"I don't know about you guys but I'm going with Elo," said Jean holding onto his arm.

"You can forget about our friendship from now on," pouted Hana.

"Don't worry, Hana-ssi. You'll still see each other later," said Hoody smiling at her.

"See? Hoody noona already spoke up. So goodbye," said Elo waving his hand at Hana.

"See you later," said Donutman as the other three walked away.

Hana rolled her eyes at him. "It's never fun without Jean," she said.

"We can find something else to do that's fun," said Young Lion.

"We can go to the Trickeye Museum," suggested Donutman.

"Hey, I heard about that. It's like a 3D art museum, right?" said Hana clasping her hands together.

Young Lion held her arms and said, "Yup. And it's fun there. I only was able to visit I think, a year ago? You'll love it there."

"It's a selca-worthy place. So.. Let's go?" Donutman asked. Hana and Young Lion nodded in agreement. "Cool. Let's take a taxi."

~

Gray parked his car in front of the cafe and got in. He asked the woman at the counter if there were a group of teenagers inside the cafe, trying to describe Elo, Donutman, Hana and Hoody. The woman looked as though she recognized Gray because it took her a long time to close her slightly open mouth and give him an answer. She informed him that there was a group of people who just stepped outside and left. Gray thanked her and stepped outside, annoyed that he couldn't see them nearby. He decided to call Elo.

"Where are you?"

"We're already going back to Secret Society."

"You took Hana with you?"

"No. She was with those two. Didn't you see them?"

"I wouldn't be calling you if I have."

"Don't get mad at me. Why don't you call Donutman? I can give you his number."

"No. Sorry. Forget about it. I have it. See you later."

Gray ended the call and felt stupid to have called Elo when he knew the plan was to make Hana stick with Donutman and Young Lion. He dialed Donutman's number and waited for him to pick up.

"Can we go to the Ice Museum please?" asked Hana.

"We haven't even finished all of the paintings here," said Young Lion.

"Please! I never really seen ice sculptures before," begged Hana holding onto his arm, pouting like a kid.

"All right. Let's go," said Young Lion giving in to her cuteness.

"You two really look like siblings," said Donutman.

"We do. And you're the middle child I hate," said Young Lion skipping away.

Donutman followed them but his phone suddenly rang. He stopped at the counter near the entrance. "Hey guys, wait. I have a call," he said. The two stopped and stood not too far from him, waiting.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Yah. Where are you?"

"Hyung.... We're at the Trickeye Museum."

"What? I'm here at the dog cafe."

"Oh. Sorry about that. Hana wanted to go here. And she's having fun."

"With Young Lion..."

"Are you jealous?"

"Shut up. I'm coming. Make sure you guys stay there."

"All right. I don't think we're leaving any soon anyway. Bye."

"Who was that?" asked Young Lion as Donutman slid his phone back into his pocket.

"That was Gray hyung. He's already looking for someone," he said smiling at Hana.

She bit her lips then turned around. "We better look around before he arrives," she said walking into the ice museum not waiting for the two men.

"I think someone just blushed!" teased Young Lion, saying it in English. The two did a high-five then followed her inside. "Hey C. We were just joking around," said Young Lion calling Hana.

"Take pictures of me on the sculptures!" she said as she reached the ice slide.

 

= _ = _ = _ = _ = _ =

If you aren't aware of the Trickeye Museum, you can check this link: (http://english.visitkorea.or.kr/enu/ATR/SI_EN_3_1_1_1.jsp?cid=1324865)

I believe there are other branches of this museum in other countries. I haven't been into a 3D art gallery yet but I know it's fun. I happened to have written up an article about it in 2011 for our highschool newspaper. Such amazing work of art!

So there... Only a few more chapters to go. I will also be sharing another piece to you people soon so sit back and enjoy while this fanfic still lasts! :D Love lots!