= 76 =

I Can't Stay But Please, Love Me

It was a week after their marriage and here they are once again at Incheon airport. AOMG were headed off to America for yet another tour.

"I sometimes really hate you, Park Jaebum," said Gray.

"Huh?! Why me?!" asked Jay.

"The guy just got married then you make him go to this tour. Of course, he'll hate you," said Wegun.

"I know I would be," said Uglyduck putting his passport back into his bag.

"Gray's gonna miss all those chances for baby-making," smiled Simon D. Soon, everyone else was laughing.

"Eh?!" reacted Hana with an eyebrow raised at him.

"Just joking," said Simon D.

"Don't worry baby girl," said Jay putting an arm around Hana's shoulder. "When we come back, I'll make sure to give Gray hyung a long vacation so you two can do your thing longer," he smirked teasingly. Hana just rolled her eyes at him.

Gray pulled Hana away from him and said, "Don't talk to her like that."

"Whatever," said Hana pulling her arm away from Gray.

"Guys, we only have 30 minutes until our plane leaves. Can we now have Hana?" said Nafla.

"Hey, you guys from MKIT RAIN. Listen well," said Uglyduck.

"No one touches Hana or your dead," said Loco standing in front of Bloo.

"I would be more scared of Debi than you guys," said Loopy, who scurried away when Loco reached for his sleeve.

As the others played around, Hana looked at her husband and smiled. "You're gonna have fun at New York, for sure," she said as she held his hand.

"It would be much more fun if you were there," answered Gray.

"Well, maybe you should grab that vacation Jay is offering so we can have each other all to ourselves" said Hana with a grin.

"You know, you should stop spending too much time with Simon D hyung. You're beginning to sound like him," he said smiling as he hugged her tight.

"What can I do?! He's my papa," laughed Hana. She hugged him back before leaning near his ear. "We can't stay beside each other forever but please, love me always," she said.

Gray released her from his arms and cupped her face in his hands. "Always," he said, before softly pecking her lips.

"Hey, that was our flight announced. Let's go," said Gilliesuit as they listened.

"See you guys soon," said Bloo shaking hands with the guys from AOMG.

"Take care of Hana and have fun at Singapore," said Pumkin.

Hana was still holding hands with Gray as they walked to the escalators going up.

It's been 5 years since they first met and they just got married. Gray could still remember the assuring smile Hana gave as he hesitated to let her go. "Who would have thought this would happen?" thought Gray smiling to himself. Those five years were full of chases everywhere in the world. They would meet at Korea, sometimes in America or the Philippines. There was one time their schedules coincided in France. They had fights. Gray would get jealous of almost everyone she was with. Hana often was pissed off if Gray would forget to greet her a good morning. But nevertheless, they stayed true to each other. Being married is another stage they have to get through. But with all of the people supporting them, and the love they have for each other, distance doesn't seem to be a problem anymore. All they know was that, as long as they were holding each other hands, they'd make the most out of every moment together, no matter where that was.

"Remember to drink plenty of water, Sunghwa," said Hana as she looked back at her lover.

"I will. Don't wear anything too revealing okay?" reminded Gray.

"I won't. Don't worry," assured Hana.

"I'll remind her as well," said Bloo smiling.

"Go on. You guys are gonna be late," said Hoody.

"See you in a bit, Hana," said Gray as he finally let her hand go.

She was already on the escalator right beside Owen Ovadoz. She glanced back at AOMG and smiled. "Bye bye!" she waved with her usual timid smile.

It was the same smile she gave Gray five years ago when she went back to the Philippines with Jean, the first time after he fell madly in love with her. And just like five years ago, Gray knew she would be coming back to him.

"So... Which entrance should we take again?" asked Elo looking at his boarding pass.