= 57 =

I Can't Stay But Please, Love Me

The group took all of the vans from Stoneship and went to Donutman's restaurant in the middle of the city. However, Hana ended up sitting on Nucksal's lap through the travel because there was little space left in their van. "It's a good thing you're light or else, I would have ended up squashed with you on me and Deepflow hyung beside me," Nucksal commented. 

Jean reached for Fana who was sitting at the front with Don Mills driving. "Will Donutman be at their restaurant today?"

"Nae," he answered.

"Hana likes him," said Jean teasingly. Hana only smiled and mockingly hit Jean's shoulder. "See?" said her bestfriend laughing along with Wutan who sat at the back.

Luckily, it wasn't a busy day and there weren't a lot of people when they got to the restaurant. Donutman was in front of the door holding his phone, wearing jeans and a dark gray t-shirt when they all came in.

"Fana hyung," he said smiling as he saw his sunbae. "Annyeonghaseyo," he greeted everyone.

Hana was now holding hands with Jean. He saw Donutman in front of them and she started to feel her cheeks burn. She's known the rapper since 2014 and has always found him very attractive, other than the fact that she likes most of his songs. Donutman looked at everyone and eventually landed his eyes with Hana.

"Oh. Annyeonghaseyo," he greeted with a big smile. Hana only managed to Smile back and bow slightly. Jean followed. Donutman looked back up and asked, "Is she anybody's sister?"

Wutan laughed and said, "No. She's your fan." Hana pouted and followed him with her eyes as he walked inside.

Everyone else started to laugh and followed Ddolbae as he walked to a vacant table in the middle of the restaurant. Donutman was left there smiling to himself. He looked back at Hana and Jean. "Well, hello. I'm sorry for looking like this. I don't dress up when I help here," he said a bit shyly.

"Ani. Gwaenchanha," said Hana putting a smile back on her face.

"Would you mind telling me your names?" he asked.

"My name is Jean. She's Hana Kim," said Jean. Hana was spacing out before she could even answer his question. "We better get to the table and eat," she invited. Hana followed trying to avoid looking at Donutman.

Little to her knowledge was that the man was already smiling as he followed them with his stare.

The hyungs already ordered food and invited Donutman to join them. Hana sat beside Hyuk but he was too busy with his phone and talking to Inwoo that they didn't talk much. He overheard Hyuk asking him if he knew a place. She couldn't understand everything so she settled with just talking to Don Mills, trying so much not to talk to Donutman.

"Are they foreigners?" Donutman asked.

Jean heard him and answered quick, "Hana isn't. I am."

"Hana is Korean-Filipino. Jean is Chinese-Filipino. They both live in the Philippines and are just visiting South Korea," said Ddolbae.

"Aah. Both of you are good in Korean. At least, I don't have to struggle with my English," laughed Donutman.

"I was thankful about that, too," said Code Kunst.

Fana asked Donutman where Young Lion was when the door opened and he entered.

"I'm sorry if I'm late," he said. Everyone greeted him and was about to put his bag down when he stopped and dropped his jaw open. "Aren't you... Hana Kim?" he said pointing at her. Hana smiled widely and nodded. "Oh my god," reacted Young Lion in English. He dropped his bag and rushed to Hana's side. "Hey C! We finally meet!" he said as he gave her a big hug.

Hana gave the hug back and was smiling. "It's nice to finally meet you, too, J!"

Everyone else's jaw dropped in surprise at the sight of the two hugging. Even Jean was shocked. The two released each other but continued to hold arms ang stare at each other.

"Wait. You know her?" asked Fana.

"Yes. She's a fan of mine. She asked for an interview for her blog last year. I did it and ever since, we've been friends I knew she was here but we never really talked about meeting each other," said Young Lion.

"But... what was that?" asked Wutan.

"What?" said Hana.

"What did you call each other?" asked Donutman.

"I call her C. For Carolette," answered Young Lion.

"I call him J, because he's Hojae," laughed Hana. "I really think this is awkward."

"Yeah. Me, too," he said standing up. "I'll catch up with you later," he whispered.

"How did you know it was her?" asked Nucksal as Young Lion sat in between him and Donutman right in front of Hana.

"I know her face. I follow her on SNS," he answered. "And besides, a pretty face like hers won't ever be forgotten," he said grinning at Hana.

"Don't flirt with me, J," she said putting her chin on her hand.

"Aish.. I'm starting to get jealous," said Hyuk who slumped in his seat and pouted. Hana looked at him with an eyebrow raised. "I'm just joking," he said giving her his goofy smile.

"Looks like you already have a lot of guys on your tail, C," said Young Lion. "I saw you with Gray-ssi on their Instagram and read some comments. Are you two dating or something?" he continued.

All the others started to coo and tease Hana. She only huffed and smiled at their actions. Hyuk who was beside her was laughing with Inwoo.

"That is not funny. and no. I'm not dating him," said Hana. "Why am I always the center of conversation? Can we at least talk about Jean for once?" she said pointing at her bestfriend.

"You're the popular girl here, not me," said Jean raising her hands in defeat.

"I still can't believe you two know each other to even call each other by nicknames," said Hyuk in English.

"You should talk to some of your fans on SNS. There might be some more girls out there as passionate and as pretty as Hana. Then you can call them with nicknames," said Young Lion.

"You're just flirting with her," said Fana.

"I am not. Hana knows who I want to date," said Young Lion. Hana nodded with her lips pursed into a smile.

"And who is that?" said Wutan.

"Heize," said Hana, Jean, Donutman and Ddolbae all together.

Young Lion and Hana met eyes. "I guess it's not just me who knows," she said. Young Lion only facepalmed himself while trying to suppress a laugh.

"It's pretty obvious, you know. The way you always talk to her on Instagram," said Fana.

"Hopeless romantic," said Buggy.

= _ = _ = _ = _ = _ = _ = _ = _ =

Hahaha!!! I hope you guys know Donutman and Young Lion. They were my crushes back in 2014. Until now, actually. The nickname thing.... it's based on personal experiences. lol 

I really want to finish this fanfic soon because I want to start on a new one. A plot is building up in my head and I already have characters. I just don't know what kind of ending I want to give the story yet. The characters will be from the Korean indie scene and some additions of Korean Hiphop names since in real life, those two scenes are directly connected. \m/ I hope I can think it through wil trying to finish this one. XD