= 64 =

I Can't Stay But Please, Love Me

Mino was at the party with Kang Seungyoon and Seunghoon. The other two spent more time with Bigbang and Block B. Mino was with his friends, Andup, Incredivle, Wikiyoung, PO, Zico, Taewoon, Chancey the Glow and Gaka. Hana saw Gaka with BFree in one of the tables in the VIP area. He never let him go after that.

They spent time in the bar area because Incredivle was enjoying shots with Wikiyoung.

"I knew I should have gone to Hi Lite's office and pulled you out of there," she said.

"I'm sorry noona. We were finishing songs for BFree hyung and Okasian hyung," said Gaka.

"But Okasian was partying two nights already," said Hana.

"He is. Not me," answered Gaka.

"Do you plan on coming back here, Hana?" asked Chancey the Glow.

"Of course, I do. This is my second home. I just don't know when the next time would be," she answered.

"You should come back this winter," suggested Incredivle.

"Eh?! I don't think I'm ready for the cold season yet," she said.

"I wouldn't be here the next winter," smiled Chancey.

"Huh? Why?" Hana asked.

"He's going to live in Japan by then," answered Wikiyoung.

"Why hyung?" asked Incredivle.

"I just think I need something new in my life. I hope I find it in japan. And besides, I have friends and family there. It wouldn't be that hard," said their hyung putting an arm across Mino's shoulders.

"I hope to see you again then," said Hana.

"I thought you'd be looking for a girlfriend there," laughed Zico.
 
"Who knows?!" answered Chancey exchanging a high-five with Taewoon.

Right then, Hana felt an arm hold onto her shoulder. She looked around and saw Simon D with the rest of AOMG. "Looks like you kids are talking serious," he said hugging Hana by the neck.

"Just getting to know the popular girl more," answered Zico.

"By the way, MC Meta sunbae told us Byunghun hyung asked you to join Hiphopplaya," said Loco.

"Woah! Really?" asked P.O.

Gray stood right beside Hana and put an arm across her shoulders. "Looks like you're going to stay here soon," he said smiling.

"Funny," said Hana rolling her eyes at him. "Byunghun sunbae did offer it to me, becoming a writer for Hiphopplaya. But I think I won't be that helpful since I'm not going to stay here long. And besides. I have dreams for my own blog. I want to keep on improving it. And I don't think I can abandon the friends and followers I've made because of my blog," said Hana.

"Well, maybe you could still do special articles for Hiphopplaya. Then still work full-time for HDashC," said Jay Park.

"Well, yeah. I can. But I was actually thinking of something else," she smiled.

"What's that?" asked Zico.

"I can't tell you. It's a surprise. I already told Byunghun-ssi about it. If everything goes well, then it's going to be amazing!" said Hana standing up and pumping her fists.

"Are we all in that plan?" asked Simon D.

"Sort of. Maybe," answered Hana, She ended up hugging Simon D. "I am so excited Papa Ssam," she said in his chest.

The party sort of died down as 9pm approached. There was a TV at Secret Society's bar where there was a karaoke installed. Vasco was boasting earlier that day that whenever he had nothing to do, he would pout it on and sing until he got bored. One of the baristas actually laughed as he was sharing his little anecdote. Currently, Rico, Newday, Don Malik, Chamane, Bobby and Beenzino were choosing songs.

Seungri went  to the mic and did his awesome MC-ing skills.

"Because DJ Somal is selfish and does not want me to take a turn on deck, why not spend more time singing on the karaoke?" announced Seungri.

"You have got to remind this guy that most of the people in this venue are rappers. Not singers," Zion.T told GDragon.

"We will.......when he gets down there," laughed Taeyang.

"Why don't we ask Gray-ssi and Hana-ssi to sing for us?" shouted JJK. Then there was a sudden uproar.

"Woah. So she can sing?" said Ban Blank.

"Don't ask me. Ask Seungjae," said i11evn.

"Now's your chance to show them what you got Hana," said Loco. "Fighting!"

The group pushed Hana and Gray towards Rico and the others to take the microphone from them. "So, what song do you guys want to sing?" asked Newday.

"Party," said Hana under her breath when she realized Newday was talking to her. He was also one of her favorite singers in the scene and she almost had to bite her tongue to not just scream.

"Did you say party?" said Rico flipping through pages on the song book.

"Just choose any random song on the list," shouted The Quiett somewhere as Hana and Gray took the mics from Rico and Beenzino.

"Okay. You guys said so," said Don Malik raising his shoulders. He clicked the random button on the remote then a song appeared on the screen.

"Woah! That's our song!" said Seungri on the stage. "Good luck," he said flashing his thumb to the two.

"Let's Not Fall In Love? You have got to be kidding me," said Gray.

Hana froze as she saw the title. Don Malik hasn't pushed play yet. She wasn't really sure if she wanted to sing it either. "Do you know the song?" he asked.

Hana just nodded. Gray was unable to answer. She faced him as she said, "Take GD and TOP's parts. I'll sing the others." She spun around and went to the stage facing the screen, just enough for her to read the lyrics. She loved this song and has memorized it with heart but she wasn't so sure she could survive the night without having to give up on the emotions. Not when it's Gray singing with her. "Why should it be this song?" she thought to herself.

Gray stood right beside her and also felt uneasy.

"Whenever you're ready," said Beenzino in English.

Hana was about to speak and give the mic back to him when Gray shouted, "Ready!" She looked at him. He only smiled and nodded.

No backing down then. And Gray started singing.

 

"Let’s not fall in love, we don’t know each other very well yet

Actually, I’m a little scared, I’m sorry

Let’s not make promises, you never know when tomorrow comes

But I really mean it when I say I like you

 

Don’t ask me anything

I can’t give you an answer

We’re so happy as we are right now

 

Don’t try to have me

Let’s just stay like this

You’re making it more painful, why?

 

Goodbyes after our frequent meet-ups

Repetition of broken hearts

I can’t find a purpose

in these foolish feelings

A mistake with the mask of love

All the feelings are the same now

But in this moment, I want you to stay

 

Let’s not fall in love, we don’t know each other very well yet

Actually, I’m a little scared, I’m sorry"

 

Hana sang the verse first and wanted to sing it through but Gray in and she stopped to look at him.

 

"Let’s not make promises, you never know when tomorrow comes

But I really mean it when I say I like you

 

Don’t smile at me

If I get attached to you, I’ll get sad

I’m afraid that pretty smile will turn into tears

 

Don’t try to trap us

In the word, love

Because it’s a greed that can’t be filled

 

At first, it was half excitement,

half worries

But in the end, it became an obligation, trial and error

Day by day, I get nervous,

your innocence is too much pressure on me

But tonight,

I want you to stay

 

Don’t expect too much from me

I don’t wanna lose you either

Before things get too deep, before you get hurt

Don’t trust me

 

Let’s not fall in love, we don’t know each other very well yet

Actually, I’m a little scared, I’m sorry

Let’s not make promises, you never know when tomorrow comes

But I really mean it when I say I like you"


Tears already fell from Hana's eyes even before they could finish the last verse. The saddest part though. Gray also started to cry.