= 12 =

I Can't Stay But Please, Love Me

"You've been staring at Gray all day, bestie," said Jean as she got into her bed.

"Was it wrong to do so? Did I hurt your feelings?" asked Hana sincerely as she turned around to look at her.

"Well, I was kinda jealous, yes. But nah. You didn't hurt my feelings," said Jean. "Someone else took it," she said with a wide grin on her face.

"Was it Elo? Or Simon D?" teased Hana as she looked back at her laptop and continued typing.

"You know me too well," laughed Jean. "Elo. Isn't he one of the cutest people you've seen?" she said staring at her phone. "Look! We even have a selca together!"

"I saw that. Loco is still the cutest out of everyone though," smiled Hana. "Did you hear when he said I was cute?! Oh bestie! I almost died!" she said looking back at Jean, hugging herself.

"But you kept on looking at Gray. That's some loyalty," said Jean raising an eyebrow at her.

"Come on. Loco will always be my favorite rapper among them. He will always be the cutest," said Hana trying to defend herself. "Gray is just... The hottest," she said while trying to supress a smile.

"Do you like him?"

"Huh? No. Of course not."

"Just confirming. I don't want a bestfriend crying once we get back to the Philippines."

"I won't, bestie."

"Make sure of that. I know you. You tell people how you feel about them without even thinking."

"Because those are my sincere feelings."

"You said so. Finish your blog already and sleep. We have an interview in the morning, remember?"

"Yes. I will. Good night."

Jean headed off to sleep and turned the lamp beside her bed. There were two beds, one for each of them. Hana sat on the small desk beside the TV in front of their beds. She was still finishing her entries for her blog. EVO dropped a new single so she thought of doing an entry about it. She was also doing an entry about her experience in Korea for the first day and started to edit their interview with AOMG.

She had her SNS all up and answering some messages. She had some catching up to do with her friends. She was chatting with Juno and died to tell him about her encounter with AOMG. But she couldn't tell him everything yet. She checked her Twitter for some updates and she had a new notification. It said that Gray followed her. A message then appeared from "@callmeGRAY". She hesitated to open the message at first. What would he need at this time?

GRAY: Hey!

HANA: Hello! :)

GRAY: Why are you still awake?

HANA: I'm finishing my blog entries.

GRAY: Oh. Right. Will you post our interview already?

HANA: Not yet. I'm not that fast to edit everything. >_<

GRAY: Sorry. :(

HANA: For what?

GRAY: Bothering you.

HANA: Haha! It's fine, oppa. :) Are you already home?

GRAY: Nae. :)

HANA: Okay.

GRAY: .....

HANA: ........

GRAY: Are you copying me?

HANA: No. :P

GRAY: Do you have Snapchat?

HANA: No. :(

GRAY: Why?

HANA: I have too much SNS now.

GRAY: oh.

HANA: ....

GRAY: What are you going to do tomorrow?

HANA: We'll have breakfast with ODB. Then we're going to interview Paloalto and Simo oppa. Then watch the Rapbeat Show. With you.

GRAY: You're going to meet Simo?

HANA: Nae. Waeyo?

GRAY: Nothing. :)

HANA: Okay.

GRAY: I was happy to finally meet you, Hana. :)

HANA: Me, too. It was fun meeting all of you. Thank you. :D

GRAY: Aren't you sleepy yet?

HANA: I'm still finishing my entries, oppa. I can't sleep yet.

GRAY: I forgot. XD You should sleep now.

HANA: I will when I start to get sleepy.

GRAY: Promise?

HANA: Promise.

GRAY: Really?

HANA: Yes. XD

GRAY: Good. ㅋㅋㅋ

HANA: You're funny, oppa. XD

GRAY: Thank you. XD

HANA: You should sleep now oppa.

GRAY: Really?

HANA: Yes. XD

GRAY: Why?

HANA: Because... I told you to? I don't know. XD

GRAY: Okay. I will then. ㅋㅋㅋ

HANA: Good. :)

GRAY: Goodnight!

HANA: Good night, oppa. See you tomorrow. :)