= 48 =

I Can't Stay But Please, Love Me

Uglyduck gave Jean and Hana a can of beer each, Jean took it but Hana just stared. "Come on. It's just beer. Drown it with some water," he said.

"I don't drink. Not ever," said Hana, doing an Indian seat in between Loco and Simon D.

"Don't make her," said Jean.

"I'll tell Fana papa if you make me drink," said Hana sticking her tongue out at Uglyduck.

"But you're sitting between the two most alcoholic people I know in this group," said Jay.

"That doesn't mean I should drink, too," answered Hana. "You can all drink. I'm going to eat," she continued, stepping down from the couch and sitting on the carpet beside the table where her tuna omelet was laid beside the rice. Gray was sitting next to Hana and was also eating her food.

"What did the two of you do in the kitchen?" asked Simon D.

Gray almost choked at his question. Jay and Uglyduck only laughed. Hana looked at him with wide eyes while she chewed. "Are you okay?" she asked.

"Yeah. Sorry," said Gray. "Hyung, we did nothing," he said looking up at Simon D.

"What were we supposed to do?" asked Hana focusing on her food.

"Hmmm... I don't know. What does a boy and girl do if they were left alone somewhere?" asked Simon D with a smirk.

Gray covered his eyes and laughed. Hana smirked and shook her head. "You guys are really something," she said.

"Don't tell me you haven't kissed anyone yet, Hana?" asked Jay. Hana and Gray shot their eyes straight to Jay and froze. Jay felt a little shiver as he saw  both of them stare at him. "What? Did I say something wrong?" he said,

"Nothing," said Gray.

"You know. The best way to learn something from someone is a good old game of 'I Never'," said Simon D.

"I agree," said Loco.

"Okay. Let's get the Jack Daniels and start the game," said Uglyduck getting up.

"The corkscrew is in the drawer under the dish rack," said Gray. Uglyduck nodded and went to the kitchen.

"What's the game again?" asked Hana.

"I never," said Jay sitting next to Gray.

"Someone says something like 'I never played I never'. Whoever has done the action needs to take a drink," explained Jean as she sat nearer to the table. She was now between Elo and Loco. Hana nodded her head with slightly open.

"I bet Hana wouldn't be able to drink any," said Loco kneeling right next to Hana.

"I won't drink," said Hana.

"No. Drink. You won't really get drunk if you haven't done the things we're going to ask," said Simon D. "Now move, Hyukwoo!" he said pushing Loco away from Hana.

Loco laughed and hit Jean when Simon D pushed him. "Why me?" he said.

"Hana-ssi. Move a little closer to Gray hyung so Kiseok hyung can sit beside you," said Jay in English using his hands to instruct her.

She obediently followed and moved closer to Grays' side. Gray didn't move and was hesitant to do so. Hana sat in an Indian seat and their knees touched. He was still wearing pants while Hana has already changed into black shorts. Her skin near his alone excited Gray. He felt his heart beat fast. He had to relax. He took his can of beer and chugged most of it down.

Uglyduck came back with the bottle of Jack Daniels already open and a container with ice.

"I'm not going to drink," said Hana.

"Baby girl, it's only a one time thing," said Jay in his most iest voice ever.

Jean had her eyes opened wide at his statement. "Why do I feel like you're inviting my bestfriend to do something else, Park Jaebum?" she sneered.

"I'm not! I'm sorry. I naturally speak this way," said Jay winking at her.

"It's going to be fine, Hana. We'll stop the game when someone gets too drunk," said Loco.

"Which could be you," said Gray pointing at him.

"And besides, Jean's here. She'll take care of you if something happens," said Elo.

"Unless Jean gets drunk first," smirked Simon D.

"I won't. I have a high tolerance to alcohol," answered Jean.

"I can vouch for that," nodded Hana awkwardly. Having an alcoholic bestfriend wasn't really something she was proud to say to anybody. But what can we do.

"All right!" cheered Jay. "Jookyung, pour us all a shot."

Uglyduck did as he was told. He put a shot glass in front of Hana and she stared at it, breathing deeply. Gray noticed her stare down at the innocent drink and smiled. "Baby girl, that isn't going to harm. Don't worry," he said.

Hana turned her head slowly to look at him. "Did... Did you just...," she tried to say.

"Did you just call her baby girl?" asked Jean.

Gray looked up and saw everyone stare at him. Uglyduck had to stop pouring shots and look at him, too. "What? Is it wrong to call her that? You guys call her baby girl," he said trying to defend himself.

"Well, I call her that because I'm her papa," said Simon D.

"I call her my baby girl because I'm flirty just like that," smirked Jay Park.

"You," said Loco.

"You're just the boyfriend that hasn't had an answer if she likes you back," said Elo grabbing the can of Pringles.

"You said what?" said Hana now looking at Elo. She then started laughing and everyone followed. "I sometimes really don't understand you guys," she said.

"Okay. Enough," said Jay. "Let's start this game! I'll go first. I never stayed up for more than a day," he said grabbing his glass and chugging it down.

Everyone else took a shot, even Jean. Hana looked at Gray and Simon D beside her drink. She pouted and looked at Jean.

"What?" said Jean looking back. "Drink it. Just chase it down with with water after.

"But...." mumbled Hana.

"Have you stayed awake for more than a day?" asked Loco.

"Yes. 58 hours to be exact. No sleep," said Hana now holding her legs and pushing them down.

"Wow. I've never done that," said Elo.

"I have," said Uglyduck.

"Come on, baby girl. Drink it," said Simon D taking her glass from the table and holding it across her face. She moved her head slightly back because of the smell. "Sunghwa. Get her a glass of water," he instructed.

Gray did while Hana held the glass. She pinched her nose together and closed her eyes. Everyone else cheered for her. Loco counted to three and by queue, Hana drank everything. She let out a sigh as she removed the glass from and reached for the glass Gray was holding. Jay, Uglyduck and Loco all stood up and clapped for her.

"Congratulations, Kim Hana. That's a first!" said Jay.

"I hate you," she said. "Thanks," she told Gray.

"Okay, next question," said Uglyduck as he started pouring shots again.

"Elo, you do it," said Jay patting his back.

He thought for a while before saying, "I never failed in anything at school."

" you," said Simon D before taking his shot.

Everyone else took their shots except Elo, Gray and Hana.

"Wow. Never failed anything in school, Hana?" asked Jay. She shook her head in response.

"Hana never failed anything. She's the smart every parent would have wanted. Straight A's," said Jean grabbing a glass of water.

"I was even a dean's awardee in college," said Hana hugging her knees together, happy that she wouldn't be drinking.

"Just like Gray hyung," said Loco.

"Haha!" laughed Gray. "The lowest grade I had was an 81 in digital design," he said shaking his head as he drank of the water glass. "I hated the professor we had."

"I didn't fail anything. But I wasn't really an amazing student either," said Elo.

"Oh my god. I'm jealous," said Uglyduck scratching the back of his head.

"Okay. Enough of these intelligence . Jean. You give the next question," said Jay.

"Okay. I... I don't know what to ask," said Jean covering while Uglyduck poured shots to everyone. "Okay. I never... kissed anyone older than me," she said. "Romantically, I mean."

Everyone took their glasses and dumped all of its contents into their throats. Even Hana. Simon D saw her drink and he almost spit out whatever was in his mouth. Jay, too, saw this. Elo and Uglyduck only smiled.

"Wow. You didn't even hesitate there, Hana. I never thought you already kissed someone. I thought you were innocent," said Simon D patting her back. The girl only smiled as she reached for a glass, Loco poring water into it. Simon D looked across Jay and Elo. Loco made his eyes wander and met with Jay and Uglyduck. "I guess you aren't as innocent as we thought you were," continued Simon D with a smile.

Hana didn't answer.

"So," said Jay. "Who's the guy you kissed?" he asked. Gray shot his eyes straight into Jay's and raised his eyebrows. Jay just smirked at him.

Hana looked at Jay then at everyone else. She just pouted and looked down. "He's no one," she said.

"Come on. Was he your first kiss?" asked Simon D. "Is that why you're shy?" Hana only looked back at him with a raised eyebrow. 

"What kind of question is that?" asked Gray pointing at him.

"What? First kisses are always the most memorable, right?" defended Simon D.

"Who was it? How did it happen?" asked Loco.

Hana shifted her eyes between everyone until it landed to Jean's. Her bestfriend only smiled and looked away. Hana sighed as she listened to everyone ask questions. She spoke up. "Ask him," she said pointing at Gray beside her.

Gray was shocked as he saw her point at him. She didn't even look around. Loco and Elo blinked twice, wondering why Hana did it. Jay and Simon D was surprised as well but decided to play along.

"Why Gray hyung? Does he know who it is?" asked Jay. 

Gray was getting the feeling that they were playing a joke on him and Hana. He already told them about it but their acting as if they didn't know anything. "They're setting me up," he thought. Everyone looked as though they didn't know anything. Jean avoided looking at Hana. That would mean that Jean knows it, too. "Of course, They're bestfriends," he thought.

Uglyduck then stood up and covered his mouth. All their attention were now on him. "Don't tell me..," he started. "Don't tell me it's Gray hyung? You two kissed?" he said with his mouth open.

"Nice acting, Jookyung," thought Gray facepalming himself.

"Oh my god," said Elo and Simon D.

Jay's mouth was also open slightly. "Are you two together? Without us even knowing?" he inquired.

"Do you know any of this, Jean?" asked Simon D.

"Why me? All I know was that they kissed. Nothing more," said Jean in defeat.

"So, you two did kiss?!" asked Loco. "Why didn't you even tell us hyung?!"

Hana shook her head and covered her face with her hands. Gray was also starting to get embarrassed. He could feel his cheeks heating up. Hana turned to look at Gray and raised an eyebrow. He looked back at the others. "We kissed. He was my first. But no. We're not dating," she said without pause. Everyone froze at her frankness and openness.

"It was me. I was the one who kissed her first," said Gray to lighten the mood.

"I thought you guys already knew. All of you were teasing us, I thought he told you guys," said Hana.

"He didn't tell us anything," said Elo.

"Why not date him for real?" asked Simon D. "He's single, you know."

"Yeah. And Gray hyung is good with the ladies," said Uglyduck.

"I wouldn't call him the y guy for nothing," said Jay proudly with a shot in his hands in the air. Gray could only shake his head at him. Elo and Loco raised their glasses, too, and cheered with Jay. Simon D and Uglyduck followed suit.

"But you also call him the wild boy," mumbled Hana as she looked down at nothing.

Jean noticed how her attitude changed and didn't feel comfortable with it. She raised her glass and said, "Cheers to a love we hope should bloom." All the boys cheered with her, including Gray. "It's Loco's turn to ask," she said.

"All right. I have a fun question," said Loco. "I never peed in public."

"What the ?!" said Jay.

 

= _ = _ = _ = _ = _ = _ = _ = _ = _ = _ = _ =

A long update for all of you.! I don't know if I would be able to do updates during the holidays but please anticipate the next chapter because I assure you, it's gonna get SO EXCITING.!!!! XD 

 

!. HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE .!