= 50 =

I Can't Stay But Please, Love Me

"Take care hyung," said Gray as the two got on the car.

"Thanks. See you tomorrow," said Simon D.

"Take care of Hana, Lee Sunghwa-ssi. Remember. She has an interview with Epik High tomorrow morning. Don't grind on her too much," said Jay with a smirk, a very drunk smirk.

"What the did he just say?" said Hep.

Gray facepalmed himself at his boss' statement. "I am not going to do that," he said.

"Just reminding you," smiled Jay.

"Don't mind this motherer, Sunghwa," said Simon D grabbing his shoulder for the last time. "Make this a night both you and Hana won't ever forget. I'll be asking questions tomorrow," he continued with a laugh.

"Aish," said Gray pushing Simon D's hand off of his shoulder. "Don't make me into someone like you, hyung. Come on. Leave," he said putting his hand on the car door, ready to push it shut. "I still have a girl to bang upstairs," he jokingly said.

"THAT'S MY MAN!" shouted Simon D.

He shouted too loud that Gray had to shut the door close immediately before someone from the neighborhood or other tenants notice and complain. Hep laughed and patted Gray's shoulder before getting in the car and leave.

Gray took some time to get fresh air and think. He looked up at his building and searched for his apartment window. Hana was up there, probably still awake waiting for him to come back. What if she was already inside her room with Jean and already asleep? He hoped she wasn't. He still had a lot of things to tell her, to talk about. This was his only chance to talk to her alone.

A sudden headache hit him. "Ah ," he said. The alcohol was already working on him. He had gained a high tolerance to alcohol as years went by. He could go on with 10 bottles of beer before even getting really drunk. He started to walk inside the building onto the elevator. He wished Hana was still awake.

He got to his apartment and walked inside when he heard someone running the tap in the sink in the kitchen. He walked over to see who it was. He looked through the door and saw Hana washing the dishes. She was nearly finished. Gray stepped back and looked at the den. Loco and Uglyduck were fast asleep on the sofa. He wondered where Elo was but thought that maybe he was still in the bathroom.

He went back to the kitchen and stepped inside.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

Hana looked behind her and saw Gray smiling. She heard him come through the front door but she didn't feel him walk in the kitchen. He walked to her side and put his hands inside his pockets. "I was just cleaning up," she said going back to rinsing the glasses they used.

"You didn't have to do that. I could have done it instead," he answered.

But Hana was rinsing the last two glasses. "It's fine. I had nothing to do so here I am," she said putting the last glass on the rack.

"You could've just went to bed already. Let me get a towel for you," he said. He walked to the drawer and pulled a hand towel and gave it to Hana.

She took it and dried her hands off. "I would have slept already if Elo oppa didn't lock the door to our room," she said pouting.

"What?" asked Gray in surprise.

"Elo oppa. When you went down, he came out of the bathroom and walked towards our room. He went in and before I knew anything, the door was already locked. I tried knocking and calling their names but I guess they both already fell asleep," explained Hana leaning on the counter.

"Jean's inside?" asked Gray. The girl in  front of him nodded. "They could be doing some nasty things already," he said.

"I doubt it," said Hana putting the hand towel on the sink. "Jean was already asleep when I left her in there. Elo oppa was dizzy as ," she said walking outside.

Gray was taken aback when he heard Hana curse. Maybe it was really her hidden character. Or it may just be because of the alcohol. "Then... Where are you going to sleep?" asked Gray following her.

Hana went to the den where Loco and Uglyduck were. Gray laid out a floor mattress for Loco to sleep in earlier. Uglyduck was sleeping on the sofa, whose one leg was already dangling off of it. "I thought of sleeping here. Can I borrow a pillow?" she said turning to look at Gray.

Gray blinked twice surprised by her suggestion. "N-No...," he stuttered. "You can't sleep here," he said slightly raising his voice.

Hana put a finger on her lips and a hand on his arm telling him to keep his voice down. "You'll wake Hyukwoo oppa," said Hana in almost a whisper.

Gray froze feeling her hand on his arm. But thought about how she was more worried about Hyukwoo waking up than her being able to sleep. How can he possibly be Loco and get Hana to smile just at the thought of him? He blinked and shook it off before speaking again. "I can't let you sleep here," he said.

"Okay. Where should I sleep then?" asked Hana folding her arms across her chest. Gray bit his lip at his thoughts. He took one of her arms and dragged her. "Yah! Oppa!" she reacted as she felt her body lose control over her feet.

Gray dragged her into his room and pushed her onto the bed. He went back to the door and locked it. "You're going to sleep here," he said lightly panting, his hands on his waist.

Hana sat on the bed and stared at him. Her eyes and mouth were both open not understanding what he just said.

"You want me to sleep here?"

"Yes. It's the only place you've got left."

"But... Where exactly?"

"On the bed, of course."

"And you?"

Gray was about to speak when he realized the situation. If Hana would sleep on the bed, he has no where to sleep on. Not unless....

"It doesn't matter. If you really want me to sleep here, we could share the bed," said Hana.

"Uhm... Re-really?!" asked Gray feeling his knees wobble. He did not expect her to say that, especially when he was thinking about the same thing.

She stood up and walked to the other side of the bed which faced Gray's desk. "Yes. It's fine. I don't really have a choice, do I?" she said.

Gray huffed and slid his hands into his pockets. "Well, I just thought it would be best this way. You know. We could talk, too," he said in a very sincere manner. Hana turned and looked at him with a smile. He avoided her eyes and whistled.

"I thought about that, too," she said. "Why don't you go ahead and change? You're still in your party clothes," she said pointing him.

Yes. He was still in the same clothes that he wore to the party. The only difference was the absence of his jacket and his ed shirt midway. "Right," he mumbled. He walked to his dresser and chose himself clothes to change into. "Is it fine with you if I wear boxers to sleep? I prefer that. But if you feel awkward, I won't," he said digging through his clothes with the slightest nervousness. It was the first time a woman was going to sleep in his room and it happens to be the the girl he likes. He felt his chest pump rapidly.

Hana looked and listened to him speak. He was cute as he fondled with his things. She smiled to herself and said, "Wear whatever what you want. This is your house. If you want to change right in front of me, that's fine as well."

Gray froze and slowly turned to look at Hana. "Uh... No. I'll go... I'll go change in the bathroom," he said.

"Suit yourself."

= _ = _ = _ = _ = _ = _ = _ = _ =

hi guys.!!! I'll be giving you one awesome next chapter.! I hope you don't hate me though. XD