= 14 =

I Can't Stay But Please, Love Me

"Why can't you?" asked Hana.

"I'm sorry, Hana. We really just have other things to do today," said Debi. Hana pouted and avoided his eyes. "Come on. I said we'll make it up to you on Monday," he continued taking her hand in his.

"Promise?" she said.

"Yes," answered Debi with a smile.

Hana hugged him and thanked him for staying until their interview with Paloalto ended. "Will we have breakfast with you again tomorrow?" she asked.

"Sure," said Owen.

"I'm so sorry, you had to witness my bestfriend's skinship with Debi," Jean told their guest with the slightest amusement.

"It's fine," smiled Paloalto. "Every rapper has that one girl that makes them look cute," he laughed.

"Aish, hyung. Don't make me feel embarassed," said Debi.

"You should be proud. Hana is a very talented girl," said Paloalto.

"Thank you so much, Paloalto-nim," said Hana bowing to him.

"You're welcome. Thank you also for the interview. And please," said Paloalto putting a hand on her shoulder. "Just call me Palo-nim."

"What about Papa Palo?" said Jean smiling.

"Eh?" reacted Owen.

"Hana calls him that when it's just the two of us," laughed Jean as she dished her bestfriend's seret out. Hana only managed to hit her arm lightly.

"Haha! Okay. Sure," he smiled. "It wouldn't be too bad to have children like the two of you. But I'm still young," laughed Paloalto.

"Thank you so much, Papa Palo!" smiled Hana.

"Isn't she too cute?" said the rapper laughing to himself.

"She is," agreed Owen.

"When can we meet your boys? HiLite and Cohort?" asked Jean.

"Hmm... We can do Sunday morning," offered Paloalto.

"That would be great! I always wanted to meet Keith Ape and Okasian," said Hana in excitement.

"I think Keith would like you," said Paloalto. "He seldom spends time with kids his age."

"Great! You just made my bestfriend blush," laughed Jean when she saw Hana bite her lips and look down.

"Come on. We have to go. And you girls," said Debi patting Hana's head. "You have another interview to go to."

"Who are you going to talk to?" asked Paloalto.

"Simo Kim," answered Jean.

"Oh. The producer," nodded Paloalto. "That's great. Good luck."

"Thank you," smiled Hana.

"We'll go now, Hana. Send me a message if you need anything, okay?" reminded Debi.

The three rappers left the two at the restaurant they ate breakfast at. They were supposed to meet Simo at a bar in Hongdae.

"I honestly do not think it's right to go to that bar," said Jean.

"Goodneck? Why? I think it's gonna be cool," said Hana taking her phone out. "And besides, it's not a bar. It's a pub."

"It's a sports bar, bestie. It's the same thing," said Jean rolling her eyes at her. "It's the same bar J'Kyun and Rockbottom go to, right? It looks creepy," said Jean looking at her intently.

"I don't think a bar like that operates at this time of the day though," said Hana who looks like she was chatting with someone on her phone.

"Hana," Jean called.

"Hmmm?" her bestfriend hummed.

"Who are you talking to?" asked Jean.

"Simo. I'm asking where he is."

"And where is he?"

"He said he was still at his studio."

"We gotta get to Hongdae then. The interview starts at 10am remember? We still need to travel," she reminded, standing up.

They rode a bus to Hongdae and followed instructions online on how to get to the bar named, "Goodneck". Hana was right when she said that not a lot of people go to Goodneck in the morning. Not much people except those who were playing on the billiards table. But everything was lively inside because of the music and the interior and design the whole place had. While Jean loved the stairs, Hana loved the floor and tables.

They went in and chose the long table with benches so they could put their things on it. "Woah. I think I can stay here for as long as I want to," said Jean admiring all the displays.

"I told you it was cool here," said Hana. She once again took her phone out and sat across Jean. She messaged Simo asking where he was. "Give me five minutes. I'll be there," she read Simo's reply to Jean.

"I wonder how long 5 minutes is for him," she said with the slightest irritation in her voice. "I wonder if they serve chocolate drinks or something," she continued as she stood to go to the bar.

= _ = _ = _ = _ = _ = _ = _ = _ =

Hello everyone! This is Cessa! Thanks to all my readers so far! :D

I'd just like to tell you that the person mentioned, "Simo" is a legit producer. He produced songs for Gary and Gaeko and Supreme Boi.! His production team has created songs for various KPOP groups, too. I'm "kinda" good friends with him, too. XD If he isn't that busy, we chat on SNS. He's an amazing and crazy guy.

I have a real love for producers so don't be too surprised if they have a greater appearance on this fanfic than the rappers would. XD

(You may want to check out GOODNECK's Instagram to get a grasp on what the bar Hana and Jean are at looks like. The place is so cool! https://instagram.com/goodneck77/)