= 62 =

I Can't Stay But Please, Love Me

Gray parked his car along the street of Jandari-ro. They needed to walk to their destination and it was almost 5 in the afternoon. A cool breeze was already surrounding the world.

"Do you really think it's okay for me to leave your gifts in the car?" asked Hana.

"Yes. Don't worry. You can get it before you go back to the hotel," assured Gray.

Hana held onto Gray's shoulder as they walked through Hongdae. It wasn't a far drive from the Trickeye museum. But Hana insisted Gray that they pass by a bookstore where she saw cute pens through the window. 

She wandered her eyes along the street they were walking on. Store owners were starting to take out their sign boards, some were only opening their stores. A lot of other businesses have turned their lights on, the kind that decorates their facade. Truly, Hongdae was a sight to behold at night. Hana looked at Gray and smiled. He was concentrated on the road, looking for something. She couldn't stop but admire his serious face.

But then he stopped.

"We're here," he said looking at a Coca-cola dispenser. He took his phone out and called someone.

Hana looked around and saw no one else walking towards them. She heard Gray say over the phone that they were coming down. She looked at him and asked, "Are they at Secret Society?"

Gray was taken back at her question. "How did you know?" he asked.

"Because of this dispenser," she said pointing at the one in front of them. "This is the door to Secret Society, right?"

"How did you know that this is the one?" Gray asked in sincere wonder.

"Gray-ssi," said Hana folding both of her arms in front of her chest. "I am a Korean Hiphop blogger. I know these things! I even put up an article once on my blog about congratulating Vasco on this business venture," she explained.

Gray only coughed and hid his embarrassment. He has forgotten that Hana was a blogger. "Well, if you know so much, why don't you open it?" he challenged.

"Of course, I don't know that. It's my first time here," the lady said. "But.... Isn't this supposed to be closed during Mondays? What are we doing here?"

Gray walked towards the dispenser, Hana right behind him, and opened it. "You'll see. Watch your step," he said as he let Hana walk inside first.

Hana could not help but to gawk open as she stepped inside the staircase leading to the bar below. It was her first time at Secret Society. She has seen photos and videos of the place online and was always amazed at how dark the theme the place had. The lights caught her attention. Gray held her hand as they walked down. Right into the staircase, Illionaire's "Don't Front" was playing. Hana listened and heard people talking. It looks like the place is packed. But when they reached the foot of the stairs, she only saw DJ Wegun on the deck across the open floor which looks like the dance floor that hails people during party nights. He stopped playing the music and smiled at her.

There were 2 men at the bar, one mixing a drink. The stage right beside the DJ deck was empty. But she wasn't so sure since there seems to be a curtain covering it. If she remembers well, the stage wall is where the Secret Society logo is painted on. Hana kept her gaze on the four people that were in the middle of the dance floor who all turned around and smiled at her, Jean, Loco, Young Lion and Han Seungjae.

"Hi C. I told you we'll see each other again," said Young Lion. Hana hung open and wanted to talk. Loco and Han Seungjae waved at her. Jean gave Hana a big hug and smiled at her. She could only stare at her bestfriend and wonder what was going on. DJ Wegun finally dropped the first beat after the silence.

"That's what I do do do!"

There was a loud bang as the curtain on the stage fell and revealed Wutan with a mic, the other Vismajor members right behind him. There were people who came out of the bar as well. She recognized them as Royalclass, Rockbottom and Cream Villa. At the DJ deck, some of the Buckwilds members came out. Hana finally decided to look at the VIP seats upstairs and she saw Simon D right beside Basick and Vasco. There were other people as well but she couldn't tell who they were because she had her eyes moving at every direction. Bulhandang and HIGHGRND came out of the tables in the ground floor. Then more poeple came out. She heard poppers and saw confetti stream over them.

"Oh my god," was the first thing that came out of when she finally realized what was happening.

"It's a big party, bestie! All for you!" shouted Jean, loud enough for Hana to understand. Hana covered in amazement. "And guess who planned everything!" she continued. Hana shook her head. Jean held her shoulders and made her turn around.

There was Gray right in front of her. She recognized some of the people behind him: Jay Park, Zico, Babylon, Crush and GDragon. There were more people but she could only lock eyes with Gray. She was smiling as she covered . A confetti landed on Gray's nose. She reached for it and removed it.

"Why didn't you tell me?" she said loud.

"If I told you, it wouldn't be a surprise," he said. He brought his hand out from his back revealing a white rose. "I hope you enjoy this night," he said as Hana reached for the flower.

She was smiling uncontrollably. Everything was just perfect. She didn't hear Wutan rapping anymore, but there was still music she could not recognize. She looked back up at Gray and smiled. "Thank you," she said before locking him into a tight embrace.

Uncontrollable cheers and shouts rang through the walls of Secret Society, all directed at the couple sharing the sweetest moment between themselves in the middle of the dance floor. Hana could feel Jean tugging on her jacket, happy for her. She let go of Gray and he was soon devoured by his friends, namely Crush and Jay Park who almost took him down the floor.

"Gray hyung finally has a girlfriend!" she saw Sik-K shout from the bar.

"THAT WAS ING CHEESY LEE SUNGHWA!" Hana heard someone shout. She looked at the direction where the voice came from. It was from the tables. She saw BFree standing on one and he shouted once more. "ING CHEESY!"

Hana could only laugh at how everyone was reacting to what just happened. "I guess these tough- rappers also know when to be cheesy and have fun about it," she thought to herself. She saw Simo with IRON, Han Seungjae, G2, Hyuk and One all together. She read Simo's lips saying "Chukkahae Hana-ssi" and she formed her own into a smile.

Someone then approached Hana and hugged her. It was Debi. "Oppa," she called.

"This party is for you and Jean. And... Okay. And Gray," he said as Hana pouted at him. "I hope you enjoy your last night with everyone," he continued.

"I think I am going to enjoy this night so much! I just hope my phone lasts as well," she said hugging Debi once more.

Wutan passed the microphone to DinDin. "It's gonna be one awesome night, Don't you think?" he spoke through it. There was a sudden roar from everyone. "I love it when my sunbaes cheer for me," Dindin joked around earning a boo from a certain group near the stage.

Hana tip-toed to see and she recognized them as J'kyun, Wutan, Nucksal and NewChamp. "Oh my god. That's Show Me The Money 2!" she exclaimed near Jean's ear. Her bestfriend just nodded.

"I heard our special guest doesn't drink," said Dindin. "Where is she though?" A person's hand held Hana's arm and made her raise it. It was Elo. She felt herself being pushed to walk towards the stage. She didn't know who it was. She tried to reach for Gray's hand but she was already far from him.

On stage, Hana blushed as she saw Dindin. She had a secret attraction to this rapper. He wasn't really attractive for her but Dindin had that confidence she liked. She only saw him on TV and saw how well he could converse with anyone. And now, here he is in front of her.

"Your name is?"

"Hana. Hana Carolette Kim."

"Is it true that Gray hyung has already kissed you?"

That earned a loud uproar from everyone in the club. Hana couldn't stop blushing and felt extremely embarrassed by the question. "I think it's a yes," she said and the people started screaming again.

"Well, isn't Gray hyung lucky to have a girl like you. Let's give her a round of applause people," he told the crowd. "I hope you enjoy the night, Hana. Now let's give this lovely lady back to Gray hyung and let's start the party! King Mck hyung! Give me my song!"

Hana walked back down to the dance floor. She caught a glimpse of King Mck on the DJ table. DJ Wegun was still there. She waved at their direction when she saw Dopsh, Ddolbae, Pumkin, Schedule 1, Paloalto and Jsin. She was welcomed on the floor by Okasian, TK, Lil Boi, Owen, Sik-K and Marvel J. She did the usual handshake rappers did although it felt awkward because most of the people were taller than her. She stayed close to Owen. She looked through the crowd and tried to look for Gray, or anyone from AOMG.

"Hana-ssi!" she heard someone call her.

It was Hoody. She saw Elo right behind her.