= 72 =

I Can't Stay But Please, Love Me

"What time does the broadcast start?" asked Vasco. He reached for the cord Sleepy took from behind the monitor on the bar and connected it to his phone.

"Let's try a video and see if it works," said D.Action.

"Uglyduck said it starts at 3pm in the Philippines," answered J'Kyun.

"That's 4pm here," said Tablo.

"Oh . I'm even more excited," said Donutman.

"We should have gone to the Philippines instead hyung," said Nucksal tugging on Deepflow's jacket.

"I'm betting Hana would say yes," said Mithra.

"Of course, she would. She loves Gray," said Choiza.

"Is that the same confidence you had when you proposed to Sulli-ssi?" teased Yankie as he did a high-five with Double K.

"Shut up. Of course, I was more confident the day I proposed to this lady," said a blushing Choiza as he put a hand around Sulli's shoulder.

Another group of men entered the bar and greeted the people already inside. MKIT RAIN and Bulhandang came in. Jiggy Fellaz, Royalclass, Cream Villa, ADV, HIGHGRND, Just Music, Grandline, Vismajor, Amoeba Culture, YG and Whiteteez all came to witness Gray's most daring work ever at Secret Society.

"Wow. I thought it would only be a few of us here. And it isn't even night time," said Minos as he shook hands with Don Mills.

"Nah. Everyone would be here," said Tablo.

"Except the ones in the Philippines," said Chancey The Glow.

"Who are in the Philippines?" asked PType.

"AOMG, Illionaire, VV:D, Buckwilds, y Street, Rockbottom, Cohort and Hi Lite," said Young Lion.

"Shouldn't you be there? You're Hana's bestfriend," said Kebee.

"I wanted to but I wasn't able to finish with the VISA. Too bad," said Young Lion.

The monitor suddenly showed Zico on the screen. Sleepy adjusted something on the remote control and soon the volume went up. Block B's Nanrina was playing on the background while Zico and Kyung danced to it.

"Why did I even choose this video?" laughed Vasco.

"Where is Zico?" asked Code Kunst.

"Philippines. Everyone from Buckwilds are there," said Mino. "The other Block B members are in Japan."

"So, who wants some drinks to go with all the waiting?" offered Gaeko.

"We still have 20 minutes. I'll have anything," said MC Meta.

 

= _ = _ = _ = _ = _ = _ =

I wonder what they're talking about...