= 66 =

I Can't Stay But Please, Love Me

It was already midnight and some crews already gone home or back to their studios to get back to work, not that they would be able to concentrate with the alcohol in their system.

Hana has been passed around to every rapper and their crews asking for photos. Some of the artists gave her gifts, especially those she spent time with prior to the event or the ones she's talked to before.

Vasco gave her new watch that was rose gold. "That's even prettier than the wristwatch I gave my girlfriend. Take care of it, baby girl," it said on the note attached to the box.

Verbal Jint was a bit late for the event, him and the rest of the members of Brand New Music. They said they had to run to a gift shop. The lyricist gave Hana a necklace with a quarter note as a pendant. "When words aren't enough to show how you feel, let music take over," his note said.

Young Lion gave her a friendship band that both him and Donutman have, and that meant a lot to her.

Gray looked at all the boxes that piled up at their table upstairs in the VIP area. He huffed and just shook his head. It almost covered most of the table that the new bottle of Bacardi Simon D ordered couldn't in fit anymore. His hyung was too drunk to even care about it.

"Are all of those are Hana's gifts?" asked Crush as he approached the group.

"Most of them, yes," answered DJ Wegun.

"Wow. Those are a lot," said Andup as he approached the group.

"Did you guys give her a gift?" asked Uglyduck. All the other members of AOMG were either too silent because of being too drunk or was busy with their phones to care and answer.

"Yeah. I gave her a copy of my album. Signed. She said she already had a copy. So I signed this one. Plus a beanie with my name on it," Andup said proudly.

"But she totally threw your album away when Ddolbae hyung gave her two of those Ddolbae shirts," laughed Uglyduck.

"Don't even remind me," said Andup.

"JTong said he gave her those Buckwilds photo cards with our autographs on it. So that's 27 photo cards," said DJ Wegun.

"I'm going to bet," said Uglyduck slamming a hand on another table. "Hana is going to have Fana hyung's card framed and hung on her wall," he said.

"Fana and Lil Boi's," said DJ Wegun doing a high-five with him.

"Where is she, by the way?" asked Andup then looking at Gray.

"Don't ask me. I think she was with DoK2, the last time I checked," answered Gray.

"Did you hear Tablo hyung? He said he gave her a notebook and an expensive pen," said Crush.

"She's going to love that," said Uglyduck.

"I think Zico gave her one of those Block B lightsticks and a hoody," said Andup.

"Rockbottom gave her their whole clothing line. The leather jacket, hoody, Sweater and sneakers," said Gray.

"Wow," reacted Crush.

"The problem now is how to get all of these back to the car, to the hotel then to the Philippines," said Gray.

A crew went up to the VIP area and approached AOMG, it was XVOI and they were with Hana and Jean. They too had gifts in their hands. They greeted each other and Hana held on to Gray's arm.

"I've been talking to Toy and Samuel Seo since last year. And now I finally met them!" she said.

"We didn't know she was in your team," said Samuel Seo as he shook hands with Jay Park.

"Well, we won't be staying any longer. We gotta get back to Omaea at the studio," said Warmboy.

"I heard Ugly Pumpkin is making a comeback," said Uglyduck as he hugged Cielo.

"You bet," said Shahgoon.

"Good luck, hyung," said Crush as he bowed to everyone in the crew.

"Hey Crush. You gotta go out with Penomeco and Zico once. I hear they were planning to go to Japan," said Samuel Seo patting his shoulder.

"I'll ask. But I hope I'm free," the younger smiled.

"See you around, Hana. Take care on your way home," said Toy as she hugged her friend.

"I will, Toy. You take care as well. I'll miss you," said Hana.

The crew waved goodbye and left. It was just them in the VIP area now. Illionaire was down at the floor with some of the other members of Bulhandang and Soul Company. Cream Villa and Royalclass has already left. Rockbottom were goofing around with the Dipcoin DJ's at the deck. Cohort and DEADEND were in and out of the club. Just Music stayed in tack while talking to the members of Jiggy Fellaz and Vismajor.

Hana smiled at how she was looking at all of them from the second floor. It was a dream come true. She put her new gift beside the pile and she stared at all of them.

"We are never going to be able to bring all of this back home," said Hana looking at Jean who was now sitting right beside Elo.

"We can worry about that tomorrow," said Jean taking a shot that Simon D poured for her.

With the state Jean was in, Hana thought it wouldn't lead to anywhere if she continued to talk to her. Gray just stood beside her trying to think what he should do with his friends. She sneaked her arm to his and leaned close to his head.

"Oppa," she called sending chills across Gray's spine. "I want to go home now. I'm already tired," she said leaning her head on his shoulder.

Gray agreed for them to go home. And since Uglyduck and Crush were still sober as they could be, he asked them to help with the gifts and bring them to the car. Jean also wanted to go home already so she got up to leave with them. Andup, Wutan, Nucksal, Dindin and Marvel J ended up helping them, too.

Hana approached all of the groups and bid farewell.

"We'll see you again real soon, Hana," said Optical Eyez XL patting her head.

"We'll hit you up if we ever visit the Philippines again," said Kebee giving her a big hug.

She gave Bulhandang a hug each, including Nuck who again blushed. "He just isn't used to women hugging him. We're sorry," said Naachal apologizing for Nuck. Hana just smiled as the older hit Naachal mockingly on the arm.