= 3 =

I Can't Stay But Please, Love Me

"Yah! Bestie!" yelled Jean from downstairs.

She didn't expect her to come this early. It's only 9 in the morning and she hasn't had breakfast yet. "I'm coming down!" she yelled as she put her shirt on.

Once downstairs, Hana caught her brother Juno on her laptop. "Yah! What are you doing?! Don't log my Facebook out. I'm waiting for some messages," she screamed as she headed to the kitchen where Jean was. The two hugged and kissed each other's cheeks. "What are you cooking for us?" she asked.

"Nothing. I saw hotdogs in your fridge and decided to fry them. I haven't had breakfast yet either," answered Jean as she placed the hotdogs on a plate.

"That's fine. I'll set the table and we could all eat," Hana said taking plates to the dining table. "Juno, where's mom?" she asked.

"Outside. Watering the plants," her brother answered.

"What do you want from me?" their mother said as she appeared at the front door.

"Mom, you should've let Juno do that instead," Hana retorted as she brought the food from the kitchen with Jean. "Come on, let's have breakfast," she invited.

Her mom sat at one end of the table. Jean came to the table with the hotdogs she prepared. More than just being Hana's bestfriend, Hana's mom has learned to love Jean like she was her own child. Her home will always be open for Jean and her family.

Hana called Juno to join them. But they were surprised when he appeared carrying the laptop.

"Juno, no gadgets while on the dinner table," their mom said sternly.

"I'm sorry mom, but wait. Noona has got to see this!" said Juno as he excitingly laid the laptop in front of his sister.

"What is it?" asked Hana. Jean stood up and went to Hana's side to see.

The screen showed Hana's profile messages on Facebook. It was a message from a certain Jaebeom Park which Hana read out loud.

"Hi Hana! This is Jay Park of AOMG. We read your messages on Gray and Loco's pages and we've considered your invite. Everyone is excited to see you this weekend and have the interview! Please accept our offer to be your hosts at your stay here in Korea. Have a safe trip. I followed you on Twitter. If it's easier, let's exchange messages there. See you!"

Hana and Jean looked at each other with bewilderment and disbelief. "That can't be him," said Jean.

"Stupid. Check your Twitter account and see if Jay Park followed you!" instructed Juno. "Oh. Sorry," he said when he saw his mother shoot glares at him after cursing.

"Right," mumbled Hana. She operated her laptop and opened her Twitter account. There were 3 notifications. One retweet by an officemate she had and 2 new followers. One was a reader of her blog and the other one by a "@JAYBUMAOM".

"OH MY FREAKING GOD. JEAN! IT'S REALLY HIM!" shouted Hana as she bounced on her seat.

The three of them started shouting in delight. Their mom was shocked when they started screaming but nonetheless, felt excited for them. "Well, isn't that something for you to expect once you touch foot on Korea," she said smiling while serving herself some rice.

"Umma! This is the best news ever! This is even better than when Okasian replied to my tweet back then! We're finally going to meet AOMG!" said Hana almost in tears.

"OMG bestie! You're finally gonna be able to pinch Loco's cheeks!" teased Jean as she hugged Hana's shoulders.

"Oh Jean! I don't know what would happen to me if I finally meet Simon D. I think I'll cry," said Hana.

"Noona! Just one autograph from Simon D is all right with me," said Juno taking a seat near his mother.

"Come on, girls. Let's eat while you wail on your new found inspiration. You two have groceries to do, remember?" said Hana's mom.