= 27 =

I Can't Stay But Please, Love Me

Hana got to their hotel room and walked aimlessly inside. It was already dark. Jean has closed her laptop already. "Jean," she called. But her bestfriend didn't answer. She walked over to Jean's bed and knelt by its side. She was asleep. She contemplated whether to wake her up or just head on to her own bed. She rested her head on the bed beside Jean's arm.

Hana felt so bad she wanted to cry her eyes out. She wanted to tell someone about it. How she wished Jean was awake.

"It's all my fault. Jean. If you were only awake. I love him. I know I do. Just that first day I saw him in the coffee shop. He caught me... All of me," said Hana in whispers, enough not to make Jean wake up.

"I tried to shrug it off. Maybe it was just a crush. But I couldn't. This is the first time I felt like this, Jean. I don't want it to end. But...,"

She lifted her head and sat on the floor beside the bed. Her tears were coming. She hugged her knees and the tears fell, one by one. "You and David oppa are right. I can't make it last. We can't make it last. But what should I do? I already fell for him," she said with her voice starting to shake.

Jean was awake. She wasn't able to sleep while Hana was out without knowing where she was. She heard her come in. She heard her footsteps come close to her bed. She heard her call and she pretended to be asleep. She felt her face and arms near her. She waited for Hana to kiss her goodnight but she didn't. She stayed there.

She listened as she talked. She heard her tears. In the darkest of the night, her bestfriend was going through the hardest situation her heart would handle.

Hana started wailing in pain and she couldn't handle just looking at her in the dark. Jean got up slowly and slid down to Hana's side. "Hey. What happened?" she asked holding both of Hana's shoulder.

Hana turned her head to face Jean. "Did... Did I wake you up?" she said.

"No. I was awake when you came in," said Jean.

"So, you heard everything," stated Hana once again hugging her knees across her chest.

"I did. But what made you think of that? What happened?" asked Jean.

Hana continued to cry. Her tears felt like they wouldn't dry any sooner. Jean pulled her arms away from her knees and hugged her. "Were you with Gray?" she asked.

Hana hugged Jean tighter and her cries were louder. It was the first time she saw Hana so devastated like this and she didn't know how to comfort her. Hana has been one of the bravest and strongest women she have ever met. But this night, her weak self has been introduced to Jean. She knew it was Gray causing her so much pain. For Jean, love was something spontaneous, something that is best for what is now. But Hana. She has never really loved someone but she had those fantasies of a perfect romance, of a love that would last forever. She knew that was the kind of love Hana was waiting for. She knew even without Hana saying, that she likes Gray. She sees it whenever she'd catch her stare at him, whenever she'd bite her lip from every compliment Gray would offer her. She knew her bestfriend was in love. But both of them it was an impossible affair. However, Hana felt more hurt than Jean.

"Jean... What should I do? We're still here in Korea but I'm already hurt. What would happen to me when we go back to the Philippines? Jean... I think I'm gonna break down," said Hana through sniffs.

"Hana... You have to try and forget him from now on. We're not supposed to meet them tomorrow. Let's try to avoid them," said Jean.

"Jean... How should I do that?! I can't do it. I can't," said Hana pushing herself away from Jean.

"It's what you have to do, Hana. We're not even sure if he likes you," said Jean still holding onto her arms.

"Jean. I can't. I know I've been denying it but I really like him. Gray... He...," she hesitated to say. Jean looked straight into her eyes and waited for her to continued. "I already had my first kiss."

Jean's eyes shot wide open at her statement. She felt her jaw drop to the floor, unable to talk.

"I know it's just a kiss, Jean. He told me. And I felt it. He liked me back. What should I do?"

 

= _ = _ = _ = _ = _ = _ = _ = _ =

Okay. So the Cohort chapter is slowly coming up. There will only be 4 members though. hahaha! I am too biased with them. XD 

Thank you for all the subscribers and readers! I have one request though. I hope you get to comment down. I love talking to people so don't hesitate to talk to me. And I also wanted to share to you my blogsite about Korean Hiphop. If you're a fan of the scene, please show your support! Thank you guys!
 

( https://thekhoployalist.wordpress.com/ )